I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

thats pretty intresting, wonder why obam never tried to have them correct it?

They'd edited the AP copy, but why should Obama (or any politician) concern himself with what is posted on the interwebs in other countries ?

Because being born in Kenya disqualifies him for the Presidency and the Arabs had too much investing in Obama to let that get in the way

good thing he was born in Hawaii then!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

it appears to be fabricated...

i found the newspaper's REAL site I believe.... The Standard | Online Edition :: Home

searched their archives and could not find the article....

then found another site that could be it...Report the ‘credit crunch’ from an African perspective - Sunday Standard

couldn't find the article there...either!

then saw that these sites list their names of the writer of their articles and they list their dates like the EU, where the date is before the month....the article about obama lists the date, the AMERICAN WAY, with no author credited....my best guess is that the whole thing is a fraud....
because the internet is the perfect Orwellian interface
its there one day, gone the next

and Emma found the standards correction story

i found the newspaper's REAL site I believe.... The Standard | Online Edition :: Home

then found another site that could be it...Report the ‘credit crunch’ from an African perspective - Sunday Standard

then saw that these sites list their names of the writer of their articles and they list their dates like the EU, where the date is before the month....the article about obama lists the date, the AMERICAN WAY, with no author credited....my best guess is that the whole thing is a fraud....

They why print the Mea culpa that Emma found?

i don't know? her article had an author at least.... the one being passed around doesn't....that's just wrong...articles are not printed without the author noted...?

There's enough doubt that the argument is still going and this thread is 3 pages.......... it would be very simple to stop it but for some unexplained reason the boyKing doesn't want it to stop.

There's enough doubt that the argument is still going and this thread is 3 pages.......... it would be very simple to stop it but for some unexplained reason the boyKing doesn't want it to stop.

the boyKing is too busy laughing now, that he fooled all the real patriotic americans.

When Dan Rather used shit like this, he got fired even though the forged documents were true about Bush' service or lack thereof.

Now we can post whatever we want and it becomes right wing gospel.

Sad little people who don't like to lose fair and square.:lol:

Provided some evidence Dan Rather was right, ohh and that he was fired as well. Rather claimed Bush received favorable treatment in promotions and such and used an obvious forgery to do it. If it were true and you know it, provide us some actual paper work to back it up.

As regards the supposed feelings of his commanding officer, the family of the conveniently dead commander disagree completely with Rather's report and tell a different story, one where the Commander LIKED Bush and thought he was a promising Officer. Go figure.

It's an African newspaper, you know, made by Africans, I'm just saying, do you expect them to be as smart as white American journalists?

You know......I generally never neg rep someone first, but, in this case, Cruising Aids Skank, I'll make an exception.

Fucking racist............

Yeah, I know, same thing I said on your neg.

The article I DID find in their archives posted on July 4th wasn't a 'mea culpa'. It never mentioned the other article. And according to the archives, I find no correction was made to the article (allegedly) posted online June 27th. My point of posting that 2nd article is that it seems a bit strange this new outlet's editorial board would deem him 'Kenyan-born' (editor because the original AP story did NOT contain those words) and then a mere one week later post an article chastising people for claiming the same. And that they didn't cite the one from the 27th in the piece on the 4th just provides that much more proof to me that the link to the first article is a fake.

i don't know? her article had an author at least.... the one being passed around doesn't....that's just wrong...articles are not printed without the author noted...?
It credited AP, so if it WAS actually posted as such, the editor at eastandard added the copy 'Kenyan-born'.

It's an African newspaper, you know, made by Africans, I'm just saying, do you expect them to be as smart as white American journalists?

You know......I generally never neg rep someone first, but, in this case, Cruising Aids Skank, I'll make an exception.

Fucking racist............

Yeah, I know, same thing I said on your neg.

sarah_palin_art_400_20081029155948.jpg

Go spank yer monkey.

It was a joke you fucking moron

The article I DID find in their archives posted on July 4th wasn't a 'mea culpa'. It never mentioned the other article. And according to the archives, I find no correction was made to the article (allegedly) posted online June 27th. My point of posting that 2nd article is that it seems a bit strange this new outlet's editorial board would deem him 'Kenyan-born' (editor because the original AP story did NOT contain those words) and then a mere one week later post an article chastising people for claiming the same. And that they didn't cite the one from the 27th in the piece on the 4th just provides that much more proof to me that the link to the first article is a fake.

Emma the Kool Aid snorting has damaged your brain.

You're telling me that they're responding to something that wasn't in their paper the week before?

LOL

Hysterical!

You're telling me that they're responding to something that wasn't in their paper the week before?

LOL

Hysterical!

They were not responding to anything...it was just an article about Barak Obama, as IF THE OTHER ARTICLE NEVER EVEN EXISTED.....

Why isn't there the name of who wrote the article listed btw? Don't you find that strange?

Don't you find it strange that the Kenya born obama is not mentioned once in the article itself?

I can sell ya the Brooklyn bridge for a couple of thousand if you want....how about it? ;)

Care

LOL

Hysterical!

Jesus Christ, you're a moron. If you read the article, it apparent they're talking about more than just one incident. That particular article isn't even mentioned. Now get your conspiracy-fueled brain cranked up and tell us why their editor would include "Kenyan-born" on the 27th, and then a week later post an article that chastises people for claiming Obama as their own (including "kenyan-born"). C'mon Frank. Don't let me down. I've not added any new folks to the conspiracy since Land handed down his decision.

LOL

Hysterical!

They were not responding to anything...it was just an article about Barak Obama, as IF THE OTHER ARTICLE NEVER EVEN EXISTED.....

Why isn't there the name of who wrote the article listed btw? Don't you find that strange?

Don't you find it strange that the Kenya born obama is not mentioned once in the article itself?

I can sell ya the Brooklyn bridge for a couple of thousand if you want....how about it? ;)

Care
did you notice the link in the OP was to an internet archive site?
they copy pages and store them
so you are barking up the wrong tree
they DID post that story on the website then took it down
it happens all the time on the internet

welcome to 1984

LOL

Hysterical!

Jesus Christ, you're a moron. If you read the article, it apparent they're talking about more than just one incident. That particular article isn't even mentioned. Now get your conspiracy-fueled brain cranked up and tell us why their editor would include "Kenyan-born" on the 27th, and then a week later post an article that chastises people for claiming Obama as their own (including "kenyan-born"). C'mon Frank. Don't let me down. I've not added any new folks to the conspiracy since Land handed down his decision.
emma, look at the site for the OP
it is an archive site
you claiming THEY faked this?
thats just as big a conspiracy as the birfer nonsense

I'm not sure why this thread has gone on this long. They didn't even spell his name right. How do you expect them to get anything else right? :eusa_eh:

LOL

Hysterical!

emma, look at the site for the OP
it is an archive site
you claiming THEY faked this?
thats just as big a conspiracy as the birfer nonsense

No, I'm not. I posted the article from a week later where they chastise those there who claim Obama as Kenyan; I was pointing out there was no 'mea culpa' in that particular article. Funny how Frank and the other nutters will accept the first article as a "smoking gun" yet completely ignore the second.

Sunday, July 4, 2004

Left’s face it, Obama is not ‘our own’
By Wallace Kantai
It is looking increasingly likely that Barrack Obama will be elected in November as Senator of the State of Illinois. The number of prospective voters has increased after his presumptive opponent in the election was felled by accusations of sexual impropriety.

Simultaneous with Obama’s rising stature is the increasing desire by Kenyans to identify with him. Typical newspaper headlines and messages flying around the Internet tend to lead with the theme "Kenyan-linked", or "Kenyan-American", or even, erroneously, "Kenyan-born".

People like identifying with winners, especially when they can be linked to them in a direct way. However, Kenyans are mistaken in attempting to claim Mr Barrack Obama as one of their own, for two very important reasons."

Inteligence | Left’s face it, Obama is not ‘our own’

Do you ever bothering what you link to?

It says right in the rebuttal that they're addressing Obama's Kenyan birth!

Forum List

Back