Are there ANY on the Right who still believe Iraq was involved in 9/11?

R

rdean

At one time, the vast majority of Americans believed that Iraq was behind 9/11. Where did they get that idea and are there any that still do?

DefenseLink News Transcript: Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz Interview with The Laura Ingraham Show

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says there was “never any evidence” that Saddam Hussein’s Iraq played any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York and Washington.
“On the question of whether or not Iraq was involved in 9/11, there was never any evidence to prove that,” Cheney said during an interview Monday night with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren.

Cheney: No 'evidence' of Iraq, 9/11 link - Yahoo! News

Two months earlier, in a speech aimed at mustering public support for a pre-emptive strike against Iraq, Bush said, "The attacks of September 11th, 2001, showed what the enemies of America did with four airplanes. We will not wait to see what terrorists or terrorist states could do with weapons of mass destruction."
Critics have said the steady drumbeat of that message has tied Saddam to the attacks in the mind of the public. A recent poll by The Washington Post found that nearly seven Americans out of 10 believe Saddam played a role in the Sept. 11 attacks, a notion the administration has done little to tamp down.

Bush: No Iraq link to 9/11 found

One of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror," Mr. Bush said.

Bush: 'We Don't Torture' - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Critics argue that such juxtapositions encouraged people to tie Hussein to Sept. 11. "It was the close association in the same thought, the same sentence, that led to that incorrect conclusion," said Greg Thielmann, a former senior intelligence official at the State Department who retired last year. "And I think it was done with great skill and deliberation."
The administration also seized on shards of evidence that seemed to suggest Iraqi complicity in the attacks, evidence that has since come into serious question. In perhaps the most important example, Cheney has repeatedly cited the allegation that the ringleader of the Sept. 11 hijackers, Mohamed Atta, met with an Iraqi intelligence agent in Prague several months before the attacks. "It's been pretty well confirmed that he did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April," Cheney said in an appearance on "Meet the Press" three months after the attacks on New York and the Pentagon.
The CIA says it can find no evidence that such a meeting took place. The FBI says that financial and other records indicate that Atta was in Florida when the meeting allegedly took place. Nor has the account been supported by information from the Iraqi agent, who has been in U.S. custody for several months. "If we had gotten confirmation that there was such a meeting, I think you would know," a U.S. official said Wednesday.

No Proof Connects Iraq to 9/11, Bush Says

I thought this was already dead, cremated, and put in a jar... I don't think anybody still believes that shit.

I thought this was already dead, cremated, and put in a jar... I don't think anybody still believes that shit.

I watched some town hall tea baggers last night who still believe it.

but they still do belive a lot of of shit in the 9/11 myth..it is staggering actualy

excellent presentation of evidence to prior knowledge and the ensuing cover up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9uB64ghcq8&feature=related]YouTube - Core Of Corruption Volume 1: In The Shadows {Full Film}[/ame]

Last edited:
How many on the Left STILL believe that Bush personally piloted the plane into the Pentagon?

How many on the Left STILL believe that Bush personally piloted the plane into the Pentagon?

well that just a stupid and empty statement isn't frank

Not really. You believe Bush was responsible for 9/11, so the statememnt is pretty spot on. You think by taking her post literally, you are somehow making a good point, but you arent.

Hey asshole.. nobody on the right EVER believed iraq was iinvolved in 9/11. It is you on the LEFT who keep bringing this drivel up. Go back to sleep.

but they still do belive a lot of of shit in the 9/11 myth..it is staggering actualy

YouTube - Core Of Corruption Volume 1: In The Shadows {Full Film}

You know, I'm sympathetic to the 9/11 truth movement. I think the Government labelling them as crazy is bullshit... but I'm not entirely convinced that it was an inside job. I'm just not sure.

I couldn't believe it in a million years. Believing Bush was behind or even involved in 9/11 would be like believing Obama is a Nazi or an illegal alien. It just goes to show that some people will believe anything.

You know, I'm sympathetic to the 9/11 truth movement. I think the Government labelling them as crazy is bullshit... but I'm not entirely convinced that it was an inside job. I'm just not sure.

I couldn't believe it in a million years. Believing Bush was behind or even involved in 9/11 would be like believing Obama is a Nazi or an illegal alien. It just goes to show that some people will believe anything.

Why would it be so difficult to believe? Have you read history? Governments have done worse shit than that to their own people in the past... I'd have to be naive to put it past them.

Why would it be so difficult to believe?

...because hes not stupid.

the evidence of prior knowledge is overwhelming these terrorist were protected and had doors opened wide for them there are several reports that came simply from average citizens that had come in contact with them concerned convinced even of their bad intent and multiple intelligence agencies
with they same intelligence and opinion to anyone that truly gives a shit about the issue I Would urge you to explore the evidence in this film

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9uB64ghcq8]YouTube - Core Of Corruption Volume 1: In The Shadows {Full Film}[/ame]

yeah they may not believe in that anymore but many sure as hell do believe in the shit from the government and media that 9/11 was done by muslims and Bin Laden.:cuckoo:

yeah I have seen that video,its an excellent presentation of evidence to prior knowledge and a coverup.

Why would it be so difficult to believe? Have you read history? Governments have done worse shit than that to their own people in the past... I'd have to be naive to put it past them.

you can say that again.the evidence is overwhelming that it was an inside job.You should subscribe to American Free Press.they report REAL news the corporate controlled media wont touch.they dont omit key witness testimonys or suppress film footage that proves beyond a doubt it was an inside job.

Forum List

Back