I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

What the hell?

I would hope this is followed up - gotta be a hoax.

In related news, a federal judge actually fined the birther leader $20 grand in an effort to protect the "integrity" of the courts.

Now this up to this point all the birther stuff seems rather silly, but fining someone for bringing a case before the court? That seems a bit...something.

Judge Fines 'Birther' Leader | Georgia Public Broadcasting

Many states have rules and resulting penalties for filing frivolous lawsuits, which cost the states millions and tie up the courts for more serious business. The "birther" shit is no exception. Unfortunately, there have been several lawsuits that made it through the court system, personally costing Obama thousands in lawyer's fees to defend against them. If he didn't, he could lose one of these frivolous suits by default.

___

I'm cool with that - but where were you chiming in on all those frivilous lawsuits being filed against Sarah Palin?

Were you calling those out as rubbish?

Keep it honest...
because Alaska doesnt have laws against filing those law suits
something Palin herself did away with

He's already produced his birth certificate...

For the love of GOD girl, STOP LYING!

What obama "produced," was a "copy" of thingie called a "CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH," which in 1961 Hawaii was handing out to anyone including people that weren't even born in this country!! To date, obama has NEVER "produced" a REAL ***BIRTH CERTIFICATE***.

There is not ONE DOCUMENT IN EXISTENCE TODAY readily available for all to see that clearly states WHAT HOSPITAL obama WAS BORN IN, the DELIVERING DOCTORS NAME, attending NURSES NAMES, WITNESSES.... ZERO is available for ANYONE to see, and obama is spending MILLIONS TO KEEP IT THAT WAY. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that MIGHT shed light on where obama was truly born is HIDDEN. And one more tid bit, obama's FIRST OFFICIAL ACT AS PRESIDENT when stepped into the Oval Office was to SIGN AN EXECUTIVE ORDER HIDING ALL HIS PERSONAL RECORDS!!!

So THINK about it people. Does that sound like a person with NOTHING TO HIDE?! Get real...

Did you ever stop to think that by today's standards, attending medical staff might not WANT their names revealed? As I've said in many other theads, I have two birth certificates: One just lists the basic information, and the other has places for medical conditions at time of birth. If I had been born with some genetic defect, I most certainly would not want ASSHOLES LIKE YOU to know about it. And no, I'm not suggesting Obama was born with any either. But that information is P.R.I.V.A.T.E. So go back to diddling yourself while you wait for that information to appear publicly. You'll be suffering from a myriad of medical conditions yourself just due to old age by the time that happens, if ever.

Pale Rider said:
And one more tid bit, obama's FIRST OFFICIAL ACT AS PRESIDENT when stepped into the Oval Office was to SIGN AN EXECUTIVE ORDER HIDING ALL HIS PERSONAL RECORDS!!!

Strangely enough, Mr. Knowitall, Obama REVERSED an existing Executive Order signed by George W. Bush. The links below verify that fact. You might try tearing yourself away from the rabid right-wing bloggers who can't seem to ever source anything correctly and continue to make up shit which only the most ignorant believe as gospel.

President Obama revoke’s Executive Order 13233 on day one! – George Allen Miller

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-1712.pdf

2009 Executive Orders Signed by Barack Obama

When Dan Rather used shit like this, he got fired even though the forged documents were true about Bush' service or lack thereof.

Now we can post whatever we want and it becomes right wing gospel.

Sad little people who don't like to lose fair and square.:lol:

Right wingers dont question Obamas birth place. Crazy weirdo fringers do that, and they can be found on both sides of the aisle.

Lefty's are asking for the birth certificate? :lol: Did tey ask for Bush's as well?

By the way, how is Oily Taint doing in court with her suits? I wish her luck and i know a judge will see it her way......oh wait, he threw it out, fined her for contually filing bogus suits and she looks like a fool.

good luck Burthers.....lol

When Dan Rather used shit like this, he got fired even though the forged documents were true about Bush' service or lack thereof.

Now we can post whatever we want and it becomes right wing gospel.

Sad little people who don't like to lose fair and square.:lol:

Right wingers dont question Obamas birth place. Crazy weirdo fringers do that, and they can be found on both sides of the aisle.

Lefty's are asking for the birth certificate? :lol: Did tey ask for Bush's as well?

Why would anyone need to see President Bush's birth certificate, he is an American, born on American soil to two real Americans?

thats pretty intresting, wonder why obam never tried to have them correct it?

They'd edited the AP copy, but why should Obama (or any politician) concern himself with what is posted on the interwebs in other countries ?

It was posted in the country he was born in and he has spent a lot of Soros' money to bribe plenty of people, mostly skum politicians and appointees like himself, to keep it a secret from the dimwits that think he is someone he isn't. If the truth comes out it will complicate his master's plans to destroy our country, his master will be very pissed. I can't believe you had to ask, it's so ridiculously obvious. Geez!

thats pretty intresting, wonder why obam never tried to have them correct it?

They'd edited the AP copy, but why should Obama (or any politician) concern himself with what is posted on the interwebs in other countries ?

Because being born in Kenya disqualifies him for the Presidency and the Arabs had too much investing in Obama to let that get in the way

Last edited:
You're a lunatic, frank.

Sorry 'bout that, but there's no kinder way to say it. You never used to be crazy. It's obvious the election tossed you completely over the edge, though.

Get your face out of the KoolAid Can.

Percy Sutton admits he pulled strings to get Obama into Harvard at the behest of Khalid Monsour

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EcC0QAd0Ug[/ame]

How much can you possibly ignore?

Last edited:

it appears to be fabricated...

i found the newspaper's REAL site I believe.... The Standard | Online Edition :: Home

searched their archives and could not find the article....

then found another site that could be it...Report the ‘credit crunch’ from an African perspective - Sunday Standard

couldn't find the article there...either!

then saw that these sites list their names of the writer of their articles and they list their dates like the EU, where the date is before the month....the article about obama lists the date, the AMERICAN WAY, with no author credited....my best guess is that the whole thing is a fraud....

it appears to be fabricated...

i found the newspaper's REAL site I believe.... The Standard | Online Edition :: Home

searched their archives and could not find the article....

then found another site that could be it...Report the ‘credit crunch’ from an African perspective - Sunday Standard

couldn't find the article there...either!

then saw that these sites list their names of the writer of their articles and they list their dates like the EU, where the date is before the month....the article about obama lists the date, the AMERICAN WAY, with no author credited....my best guess is that the whole thing is a fraud....

They why print the Mea culpa that Emma found?

Forum List

Back