I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

thats pretty intresting, wonder why obam never tried to have them correct it?

They'd edited the AP copy, but why should Obama (or any politician) concern himself with what is posted on the interwebs in other countries ?

It was posted in the country he was born in and he has spent a lot of Soros' money to bribe plenty of people, mostly skum politicians and appointees like himself, to keep it a secret from the dimwits that think he is someone he isn't. If the truth comes out it will complicate his master's plans to destroy our country, his master will be very pissed. I can't believe you had to ask, it's so ridiculously obvious. Geez!

I know there are people out there actually dumber than you are, but so far, you're topping my list today.

You're a lunatic, frank.

Sorry 'bout that, but there's no kinder way to say it. You never used to be crazy. It's obvious the election tossed you completely over the edge, though.

Get your face out of the KoolAid Can.

Percy Sutton admits he pulled strings to get Obama into Harvard at the behest of Khalid Monsour

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EcC0QAd0Ug]YouTube - Obama and Khalid Mansour[/ame]

How much can you possibly ignore?

Wasn't Khalid Monsour the same one who swore he actually SAW Saddam's WMD and gave a followup story to World Net Daily that became so convoluted, even WND had to retract it?

i tried to find it on the AP archive since it said it came from the AP and i could not find it...do you think obama had the power to wipe that off the record WITH NO SNAPSHOT at all on it in any cache or mirror sites?

THIS is the third time I have mentioned this but don't news articles have to list their writer/author?

WHY did the news article not have a writer/journalist attributed? That's the maine thing that bothers me on this....

You're a lunatic, frank.

Sorry 'bout that, but there's no kinder way to say it. You never used to be crazy. It's obvious the election tossed you completely over the edge, though.

Get your face out of the KoolAid Can.

Percy Sutton admits he pulled strings to get Obama into Harvard at the behest of Khalid Monsour

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EcC0QAd0Ug]YouTube - Obama and Khalid Mansour[/ame]

How much can you possibly ignore?

Yeah, the fabrications of this guy (who also uses an alias at times) can strangely only be found in right-wing blogs. Sure, I believe it. :cuckoo:

it appears to be fabricated...

i found the newspaper's REAL site I believe.... The Standard | Online Edition :: Home

searched their archives and could not find the article....

then found another site that could be it...Report the ‘credit crunch’ from an African perspective - Sunday Standard

couldn't find the article there...either!

then saw that these sites list their names of the writer of their articles and they list their dates like the EU, where the date is before the month....the article about obama lists the date, the AMERICAN WAY, with no author credited....my best guess is that the whole thing is a fraud....

There's enough doubt that the argument is still going and this thread is 3 pages.......... it would be very simple to stop it but for some unexplained reason the boyKing doesn't want it to stop.

I think Obama probably continues to believe that most THINKING Americans aren't as stupid as The Birthers are. You people wouldn't be satisfied if Obama's lawyers could produce the actual OBGYN who delivered him in a Hawaiian hospital. You would then allege that the doc was coerced, and that's the story that would take up 5 pages in a Google search. See how it works? It's a pandemic: Gullible-itis.

Whatever the truth, it is disturbing that the Obama campaign/administration has spent time and money blocking requests for information. It is not just his birth certificate but his college records as well. The man is a total blank slate. If we had a functioning press in this country they would be all over it.

it appears to be fabricated...

i found the newspaper's REAL site I believe.... The Standard | Online Edition :: Home

searched their archives and could not find the article....

then found another site that could be it...Report the ‘credit crunch’ from an African perspective - Sunday Standard

couldn't find the article there...either!

then saw that these sites list their names of the writer of their articles and they list their dates like the EU, where the date is before the month....the article about obama lists the date, the AMERICAN WAY, with no author credited....my best guess is that the whole thing is a fraud....

There's enough doubt that the argument is still going and this thread is 3 pages.......... it would be very simple to stop it but for some unexplained reason the boyKing doesn't want it to stop.

I think Obama probably continues to believe that most THINKING Americans aren't as stupid as The Birthers are. You people wouldn't be satisfied if Obama's lawyers could produce the actual OBGYN who delivered him in a Hawaiian hospital. You would then allege that the doc was coerced, and that's the story that would take up 5 pages in a Google search. See how it works? It's a pandemic: Gullible-itis.

Everyone would be satisfied by a full and complete disclosure of records, much like John McCain did when the question arose.
But that isnt going to happen with this administration.

:eusa_boohoo:
When Dan Rather used shit like this, he got fired even though the forged documents were true about Bush' service or lack thereof.

Now we can post whatever we want and it becomes right wing gospel.

Sad little people who don't like to lose fair and square.:lol:

Provided some evidence Dan Rather was right, ohh and that he was fired as well. Rather claimed Bush received favorable treatment in promotions and such and used an obvious forgery to do it. If it were true and you know it, provide us some actual paper work to back it up.

As regards the supposed feelings of his commanding officer, the family of the conveniently dead commander disagree completely with Rather's report and tell a different story, one where the Commander LIKED Bush and thought he was a promising Officer. Go figure.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.................:eusa_boohoo:

:eusa_boohoo:
When Dan Rather used shit like this, he got fired even though the forged documents were true about Bush' service or lack thereof.

Now we can post whatever we want and it becomes right wing gospel.

Sad little people who don't like to lose fair and square.:lol:

Provided some evidence Dan Rather was right, ohh and that he was fired as well. Rather claimed Bush received favorable treatment in promotions and such and used an obvious forgery to do it. If it were true and you know it, provide us some actual paper work to back it up.

As regards the supposed feelings of his commanding officer, the family of the conveniently dead commander disagree completely with Rather's report and tell a different story, one where the Commander LIKED Bush and thought he was a promising Officer. Go figure.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.................:eusa_boohoo:
this is why i and many others think you are a moron

Whatever the truth, it is disturbing that the Obama campaign/administration has spent time and money blocking requests for information. It is not just his birth certificate but his college records as well. The man is a total blank slate. If we had a functioning press in this country they would be all over it.

Rove, Cheney and Bush killed the press. Its not obamas fault the state the media is in. Bush's power grab is now obamas inheritance.

Obama does have alot of REAL power a president shouldn't have that is truly troubling thanks to Bush. You assholes were so stupid you thought Bush would be the only president we would ever have?

c'mon man

you gotta have something better than a blog

Rove, Cheney and Bush killed the press. Its not obamas fault the state the media is in. Bush's power grab is now obamas inheritance.

Obama does have alot of REAL power a president shouldn't have that is truly troubling thanks to Bush. You assholes were so stupid you thought Bush would be the only president we would ever have?
more stupidity from huggys

That;s why he's on my ignore list. There's only so much stupidity a person can read.

Why would anyone need to see President Bush's birth certificate, he is an American, born on American soil to two real Americans?

How do you know?

I'm not an idiot liberal.

Until you show his original birth certificate with the names of the hospital and doctor --- and one each from his mother and father to prove that they TOO were born in America --- you have no proof GWB is a natural born American citizen.

So get crackin'.

That;s why he's on my ignore list. There's only so much stupidity a person can read.

Ignore this...Fuck you ya ignorant jew fuck.

How do you know?

Until you show his original birth certificate with the names of the hospital and doctor --- and one each from his mother and father to prove that they TOO were born in America --- you have no proof GWB is a natural born American citizen.

So get crackin'.

Hey dipshit..........what part of you ONLY HAVE TO BE BORN HERE, NOT YOUR PARENTS do you not get?

You're listening to that birther chick ain't ya?

Ummmm...........question for you.......ever heard of "anchor babies"?

So get crackin'.

Hey dipshit..........what part of you ONLY HAVE TO BE BORN HERE, NOT YOUR PARENTS do you not get?

WTF?!?!?!?

um, you need to actually read what she said
and maybe read a few of her posts in this thread

So get crackin'.

Are you posting that to me?

So get crackin'.

WTF?!?!?!?

I guess we need a sarcasm smilie lol.

I think any time that's brought up, toss it right back to 'em. How do we know any of our presidents were natural born citizens? After all, we took them at their word with no proof of their or their parents' place of birth.

WTF?!?!?!?

I guess we need a sarcasm smilie lol.

I think any time that's brought up, toss it right back to 'em. How do we know any of our presidents were natural born citizens? After all, we took them at their word with no proof of their or their parents' place of birth.
i dont know if any presidential candidate had their citizenship challenged like we had in the 2008 election where BOTH major party's had their candidates challenged for proof of it

Forum List

Back