Hypocrisy within the modern Christian Community

American right wing Christians are not "real" Christians. They are a kind of "Taliban" Christian.

Remember, Bush stood by and watching the Christians of Iraq get either slaughtered or chased from the country. There was no protest here because Middle East Christians are the "wrong color".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTstzb7qSI4]Bush protects Iraqi Christians - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
You were talking about me, I think that gives me a right to jump in.

Like I said in my last post, all you have to do is prove I am a liar by showing where you already answered everything I brought up.

Not this thread the innocence of Muslims thread. You know exactly what you did

I was in that thread before you, and did not complain when you jumped into my conversation. The reason for that is simple, this is a message board, and anyone can talk to anyone else about whatever they want as long as it does not break the rules.

In other words, grow up.

i never jumped in until i saw misinformation...anyways you lost all my respect bud. You made me snap really bad yesterday. its cool now:cool:

Not this thread the innocence of Muslims thread. You know exactly what you did

I was in that thread before you, and did not complain when you jumped into my conversation. The reason for that is simple, this is a message board, and anyone can talk to anyone else about whatever they want as long as it does not break the rules.

In other words, grow up.

i never jumped in until i saw misinformation...anyways you lost all my respect bud. You made me snap really bad yesterday. its cool now:cool:

I didn't make you snap, you made yourself snap.

In other words, grow up.

no you definitely made me snap :cool: ....just forget it now

There are two possibilities here: Either I am right, and you made yourself snap, or Islam is right, and Allah did it. Either way, I had nothing to do with it.

American right wing Christians are not "real" Christians. They are a kind of "Taliban" Christian.

Remember, Bush stood by and watching the Christians of Iraq get either slaughtered or chased from the country. There was no protest here because Middle East Christians are the "wrong color".

Bush protects Iraqi Christians - YouTube

What does that make you?

Honest and truthful. Just like that video I made. Hey, did you like the sound of my voice?

What does that make you?

Honest and truthful. Just like that video I made. Hey, did you like the sound of my voice?

That was funny.

If that was you on the video you sound like you put your earplugs up your nose instead of in your ears.

What does that make you?

You wouldn't know honest and truthful if it was proclaimed from holy angels right before your eyes.

Or mayhap atheist.

It's hard to tell atheists from Muslims because they both defend Islam and attack Christians.

There are two possibilities here: Either I am right, and you made yourself snap, or Islam is right, and Allah did it. Either way, I had nothing to do with it.

You did it. Don't make me go off again

How can I possibly make you go off? Muslims know that Allah pays attention to the tiniest details, and that nothing happens unless he will it. It you go off it is Insha'Allah.

Or mayhap atheist.

It's hard to tell atheists from Muslims because they both defend Islam and attack Christians.

Do you try to be the poster child for the stereotypical angry bitter intolerant Christian, or does it just come naturally?

Throw us some Muslim love, Amy. Does that come naturally, or are you behind the veil and being forced to defend it?

Or mayhap atheist.

Do you try to be the poster child for the stereotypical angry bitter intolerant Christian, or does it just come naturally?

Throw us some Muslim love, Amy. Does that come naturally, or are you behind the veil and being forced to defend it?

Unlike you, I choose not to judge people based on their religious beliefs.

Riiiiiiight..

I love when people contradict themselves and provide the contradiction in quotes:

"stereotypical angry bitter intolerant Christian" blah blah blah.

You were saying?

Riiiiiiight..

I love when people contradict themselves and provide the contradiction in quotes:

"stereotypical angry bitter intolerant Christian" blah blah blah.

You were saying?

I'm not judging you based on your religion dig bat, I'm judging you based on the stupid shit that spews from your mouth and makes it onto the message board.

Forum List

Back