Hypocrisy within the modern Christian Community

Of course you don't. You havent learned of it the way Peter did. That's my point. I wouldn't expect you to until you have your own revelation from the Father.

I don't believe in a humans divinity and I'm not the only one out there. We disagree but might as well not discuss it since we already disagree. But is that how a Christian acts like qauntam? Do you consider him a good Christian?

How do I act? Do I neg rep you and then whine about you being a bigot in private, or do I air my grievances with your positions in public?

You have a dirty mouth and a dirty heart. I already spoke to you on many other threads and you didn't do nothing but insult after insult after insult. That's garbage. You're a garbage person until you fix your attitude

You may not be Christian, but you are one of the people saying it's required of Christians. Granted, I dont necessarily think everything that Christians are required to do is in the Bible, otherwise, what's the point of the Holy Spirit? But it seems to me that they aren't necessary hypocrites for not respecting others beliefs if they dont believe in doing so to begin with.

I am not familiar with a verse of scripture that says to respect the beliefs of others. I am familiar with verses advocating kindness. Which is why i try to respect others. Though the times the scriptures mentionr respect, it's usually in a negative connotation concerning respecting one person because of his wealth and disrespecting another in his poverty and warnings against doing that. It also speaks about how there is no respect of persons in the Gospel.

I dont think they necessarily mean respect in the same way as we use the term. But as I said, I think it's more accurate to say that we need to be kind to others. We can do that and rebuke at times when needed to by the Holy Spirit. But then if they Holy Spirit isn't prompting us to rebuke, I think the default should be kindness.

As I said earlier, I dont think everything is in the Bible. In fact, the greatest guide on how to persuade people and invite the power of God into our life is not. I think it is summed up in the following:

There is power in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The power to change one's life. The power to convince others to change theirs. There is power to live life as a son of God. The Son of God became a man so that men could become the sons of God. The Atonement can heal. The Atonement can give peace. The Atonement can give purpose and make us Holy. If we let it.

He thinks he's the only person in the world with a right belief, that's bigoted and fundematlist. He makes Christians sound annoying and hateful. But I know many Irish Catholics who are the nicest people I met. So he's fake to me

Now you can read minds? Or do you jump to that ridiculous conclusion because I refuse to accept your beliefs?

Hey scumbag liar when did I tell you to believe in Islam? Never did I I said leave me alone that's it. I respect your beliefs. I never insulted Jesus at all. You aren't a Christian.

I never called any of them hypocrites. Quatnam is though why are your trying to defend him? How do I respond to someone who I responded to hundreds of times but he chose to ignore them because he's ignorant? Don't play that game now :cool:. Is that really a question? What a sick person

You said Christians dont call people the sons of satan. Christ and John the Baptist did this in the scriptures. How can you claim that?

I don't have to defend him. He can defend himself. I am just pointing out problems with your claims.

They called certain people sons of satan. Jesus didn't go around calling everybody a son of satan who's going to hell. You have a huge misunderstanding of Jesus. He was a brown middle easterner and was known for respect and patience. He needs to learn that. Someone who says he follows Jesus than resorts to garbage like that is a fake.

I never said you are going to hell either, did I?

You said Christians dont call people the sons of satan. Christ and John the Baptist did this in the scriptures. How can you claim that?

I don't have to defend him. He can defend himself. I am just pointing out problems with your claims.

They called certain people sons of satan. Jesus didn't go around calling everybody a son of satan who's going to hell. You have a huge misunderstanding of Jesus. He was a brown middle easterner and was known for respect and patience. He needs to learn that. Someone who says he follows Jesus than resorts to garbage like that is a fake.

You called me a son of satan all that trash you talked to me thread after thread after thread? Who are you...what are you joking me right now!? You're a dirty person I was more than willing to answer all your questions. All you have to do is look at the thread by laughing reaper. You trashed me every time I answered your question. Stick to preaching your own religon. Don't ever talk about another religon

Last edited:

So your conceding that in some circumstances he did say that people were the children of the devil. Which means you weren't correct when you said Christians don't do that. No one ever claimed he told everyone who was going to hell that they were a son of satan. Just that you are incorrect that such accusations are never made.

Why do you think the color of His skin matters in the least? It doesn't change a single one of His teachings. The scriptures are clear that God is no respecter of persons. Did anyone say He didn't have patience?

How is it garbage when Christ has said similiar things at times?

You called me a son of satan all that trash you talked to me thread after thread after thread? Who are you...what are you joking me right now!? You're a dirty person I was more than willing to answer all your questions. All you have to do is look at the thread by laughing reaper. You trashed me every time I answered your Christian. Stick to preaching your own religon. Don't ever talk about another religon

why does the son of satan statement bother you so much? If you don't believe it, it shouldn't have any affect on you whatsoever. People call me things all the time. Doesn't bother me because it's not true.

I think it's good advice to preach one's own religion and let others preach theirs. But then I dont think that this thread is premised on that concept.

So your conceding that in some circumstances he did say that people were the children of the devil. Which means you weren't correct when you said Christians don't do that. No one ever claimed he told everyone who was going to hell that they were a son of satan. Just that you are incorrect that such accusations are never made.

Why do you think the color of His skin matters in the least? It doesn't change a single one of His teachings. The scriptures are clear that God is no respecter of persons. Did anyone say He didn't have patience?

How is it garbage when Christ has said similiar things at times?

He's middle eastern. That's a big difference between white people. It's not his skin color. It's his patience and respect. People in the Middle East don't go around talking garbage like that. So you want to tell me I should accept someone calling me a son of satan? A lot of Christians here talk dirty and they went to tell me they're Christians? Absolutely not you can't say you're Christian and have a dirty heart like that. Doesn't work. Jesus would of told you that too

You called me a son of satan all that trash you talked to me thread after thread after thread? Who are you...what are you joking me right now!? You're a dirty person I was more than willing to answer all your questions. All you have to do is look at the thread by laughing reaper. You trashed me every time I answered your Christian. Stick to preaching your own religon. Don't ever talk about another religon

why does the son of satan statement bother you so much? If you don't believe it, it shouldn't have any affect on you whatsoever. People call me things all the time. Doesn't bother me because it's not true.

I think it's good advice to preach one's own religion and let others preach theirs. But then I dont think that this thread is premised on that concept.

He's not preaching at all. He's insulting and calling me names. Then he tries to speak for my religon from his skewed bigoted POV. That's not right. He should speak for his religon only. That's a sick and perverted statement he made. And I snapped. I've been patient for a while. Ha not anymore, he thinks the world belongs to him.

I don't believe in a humans divinity and I'm not the only one out there. We disagree but might as well not discuss it since we already disagree. But is that how a Christian acts like qauntam? Do you consider him a good Christian?

How do I act? Do I neg rep you and then whine about you being a bigot in private, or do I air my grievances with your positions in public?

You have a dirty mouth and a dirty heart. I already spoke to you on many other threads and you didn't do nothing but insult after insult after insult. That's garbage. You're a garbage person until you fix your attitude

I insult the pedophile because I can, and because he deserves it.

You blather around about how Islamic sources argue that he is not a pedophile and that he never had sex with widows he married. I can come up with Christians sources that argue that Mary never died, Jesus was never human, that he isn't God, and even that argue we are all God. Pointing out that there are people that say things like that is an appeal to authority in a debate, which is a logical fallacy. I don't give logical fallacies any more respect than they are worth, which is none.

I can quote the Qur'an that talks about Mohammad having sex with his Christian slave Maria, where Mohammad claims that Allah suddenly decided that it is permissible to marry the wife of his adopted son after he divorces her, and where he said that not having sex with the widows he married would be an insult to Allah. You never responded when I cited those suras, yet you claim you answered every argument I make.

That makes you a liar. Isa said that lying makes you the son of the father of lies. I have lied, and will lie again, that makes me the son of Satan also. The difference is that I am honest about being a liar. Everybody lies because our nature is to sin and rebel against God.

If you really want to debate then actually debate. Don't make claims, then run away when people prove your claims are full of shit.

He thinks he's the only person in the world with a right belief, that's bigoted and fundematlist. He makes Christians sound annoying and hateful. But I know many Irish Catholics who are the nicest people I met. So he's fake to me

Now you can read minds? Or do you jump to that ridiculous conclusion because I refuse to accept your beliefs?

Hey scumbag liar when did I tell you to believe in Islam? Never did I I said leave me alone that's it. I respect your beliefs. I never insulted Jesus at all. You aren't a Christian.

Strange that a man that complains about my mouth being foul has such a foul mouth himself.

I pointed out that, according to Isa, people who lie are doing the work of their father, the father of lies.

You blather around about how Islamic sources argue that he is not a pedophile and that he never had sex with widows he married. I can come up with Christians sources that argue that Mary never died, Jesus was never human, that he isn't God, and even that argue we are all God. Pointing out that there are people that say things like that is an appeal to authority in a debate, which is a logical fallacy. I don't give logical fallacies any more respect than they are worth, which is none.

I can quote the Qur'an that talks about Mohammad having sex with his Christian slave Maria, where Mohammad claims that Allah suddenly decided that it is permissible to marry the wife of his adopted son after he divorces her, and where he said that not having sex with the widows he married would be an insult to Allah. You never responded when I cited those suras, yet you claim you answered every argument I make.

That makes you a liar. Isa said that lying makes you the son of the father of lies. I have lied, and will lie again, that makes me the son of Satan also. The difference is that I am honest about being a liar. Everybody lies because our nature is to sin and rebel against God.

If you really want to debate then actually debate. Don't make claims, then run away when people prove your claims are full of shit.

Every single question you just raised I already answered you before many times. You're the scumbag and the liar. If that makes you feel better go ahead. You're presenting something that doesn't belong to you and something you hate. What logic right there. You aren't up for any debate. Every single Goddammed question you asked I answered and you right away repeated the same garbage. Keep your bs to yourself dirty hearted bastard

Strange that a man that complains about my mouth being foul has such a foul mouth himself.

Whatever makes you feel better. I spoke with respect for a few days with you and this is what I get? You call me a son of satan? Who are you, what do you think this world belongs to you!?

He's middle eastern. That's a big difference between white people. It's not his skin color. It's his patience and respect. People in the Middle East don't go around talking garbage like that. So you want to tell me I should accept someone calling me a son of satan? A lot of Christians here talk dirty and they went to tell me they're Christians? Absolutely not you can't say you're Christian and have a dirty heart like that. Doesn't work. Jesus would of told you that too

Accept? No. Ignore? Probably.

I think it's a bit less respectful to fly planes into buildings and kill them than it is to insult someone.

I dont see anyone talking dirty.

Every single question you just raised I already answered you before many times. You're the scumbag and the liar. If that makes you feel better go ahead. You're presenting something that doesn't belong to you and something you hate. What logic right there. You aren't up for any debate. Every single Goddammed question you asked I answered and you right away repeated the same garbage. Keep your bs to yourself dirty hearted bastard

Here is your chance to prove I am a liar, all you have to do is go back and prove you dealt with every single issue I just raised in my post. Since I am saying I just raised some of them in this post you are going to have a hard time proving you dealt with them, but if you do you will have conclusively proved I am a liar.

Feel free to prove that you answered them by linking back to the posts where you did so.

He's not preaching at all. He's insulting and calling me names. Then he tries to speak for my religon from his skewed bigoted POV. That's not right. He should speak for his religon only. That's a sick and perverted statement he made. And I snapped. I've been patient for a while. Ha not anymore, he thinks the world belongs to him.

So at what point are is he allowed to not be patient anymore? Or respectful? There seems to be some line according to you, where is it?

I think it's a bit less respectful to fly planes into buildings and kill them than it is to insult someone.

Wow you just proved my point!! Ahaha man so every Muslim is guilty because of Septemeber 11. What a sick person you are. As if I personally attacked the buildings. Haha yeah that's what Jesus would say right? Jesus isn't part of you. God didn't sent the white man prophets because of this right here exactly this. Jesus belongs to his people who are the Israelites and middle easterners. He was way different than you.

So at what point are is he allowed to not be patient anymore? Or respectful? There seems to be some line according to you, where is it?

Do you understand what this guy is doing? He literally jumps in a conversation I'm having with someone else. I refute his accusations. Then he responds by calling me this and this and that. I ignored him and told him I'm up for a debate. Yet he kept insisting he is right and everyone is wrong. I told him you believe that cool just don't jump in my conversation. You guys think you can go around 24/7 spitting at people's faces as if that's moral? Huh? He did nothing right?

Do you understand what this guy is doing? He literally jumps in a conversation I'm having with someone else. I refute his accusations. Then he responds by calling me this and this and that. I ignored him and told him I'm up for a debate. Yet he kept insisting he is right and everyone is wrong. I told him you believe that cool just don't jump in my conversation. You guys think you can go around 24/7 spitting at people's faces as if that's moral? Huh? He did nothing right?

You were talking about me, I think that gives me a right to jump in.

Like I said in my last post, all you have to do is prove I am a liar by showing where you already answered everything I brought up.

Wow you just proved my point!! Ahaha man so every Muslim is guilty because of Septemeber 11. What a sick person you are. As if I personally attacked the buildings. Haha yeah that's what Jesus would say right? Jesus isn't part of you. God didn't sent the white man prophets because of this right here exactly this. Jesus belongs to his people who are the Israelites and middle easterners. He was way different than you.

You're the one claiming all middle easterners are patient and respectful. I dont see how pointing out that that is incorrect is wrong.

I never attacked you. You say you are American and not middle eastern. So how on earth can pointing out that your stereotype about middle easterns being patient and more respectful is incorrect, then how can I be attacking you?

Christ was prophecied to be a light to the Gentiles and to the House of Israel. And you dont know my ancestry anyway.

I have no doubt Christ is much different than me. But I believe the Atonement can change me. And that when He appears we shall see Him as He is because we will be like Him.

Forum List

Back