Hypocrisy within the modern Christian Community

So at what point are is he allowed to not be patient anymore? Or respectful? There seems to be some line according to you, where is it?

Do you understand what this guy is doing? He literally jumps in a conversation I'm having with someone else. I refute his accusations. Then he responds by calling me this and this and that. I ignored him and told him I'm up for a debate. Yet he kept insisting he is right and everyone is wrong. I told him you believe that cool just don't jump in my conversation. You guys think you can go around 24/7 spitting at people's faces as if that's moral? Huh? He did nothing right?

You were talking about me, I think that gives me a right to jump in.

Like I said in my last post, all you have to do is prove I am a liar by showing where you already answered everything I brought up.

Not this thread the innocence of Muslims thread. You know exactly what you did

Do you understand what this guy is doing? He literally jumps in a conversation I'm having with someone else. I refute his accusations. Then he responds by calling me this and this and that. I ignored him and told him I'm up for a debate. Yet he kept insisting he is right and everyone is wrong. I told him you believe that cool just don't jump in my conversation. You guys think you can go around 24/7 spitting at people's faces as if that's moral? Huh? He did nothing right?

No one has spit in your face. Disagreeing and discussing things does not mean you spit in someone's face.

I've pointed out precisely where you are wrong. You made claims about Christians and Christ that are contrary to what the Bible itself says. You even conceded that point.

And he has never insisted that everyone is wrong.

Accept? No. Ignore? Probably.

I think it's a bit less respectful to fly planes into buildings and kill them than it is to insult someone.

I dont see anyone talking dirty.

Wow you just proved my point!! Ahaha man so every Muslim is guilty because of Septemeber 11. What a sick person you are. As if I personally attacked the buildings. Haha yeah that's what Jesus would say right? Jesus isn't part of you. God didn't sent the white man prophets because of this right here exactly this. Jesus belongs to his people who are the Israelites and middle easterners. He was way different than you.

You're the one claiming all middle easterners are patient and respectful. I dont see how pointing out that that is incorrect is wrong.

I never attacked you. You say you are American and not middle eastern. So how on earth can pointing out that your stereotype about middle easterns being patient and more respectful is incorrect, then how can I be attacking you?

Christ was prophecied to be a light to the Gentiles and to the House of Israel. And you dont know my ancestry anyway.

I have no doubt Christ is much different than me. But I believe the Atonement can change me. And that when He appears we shall see Him as He is because we will be like Him.

That's not a attack? Really? Okay let's just let that pass by and go to the Middle East. I have plenty of Christian Arabic friends we don't call each other sons of satan. That's sick and rude. Go find any Christian from Iraq and ask them if they have Muslim friends. They can't even believe the bigotry towards Muslims. I simply told this guy hey man you want to debate. That's fine. Like i said he kept trashing me over and over with dirty statements. I told him cool believe that if you want just leave me alone. Then he comes on this thread and calls me a son of satan. Do you know how dirty that statement is?

No one has spit in your face. Disagreeing and discussing things does not mean you spit in someone's face.

I've pointed out precisely where you are wrong. You made claims about Christians and Christ that are contrary to what the Bible itself says. You even conceded that point.

And he has never insisted that everyone is wrong.

Please tell me you're joking? That guy discusses? Disagreeing is fine. But he doesn't know what discussion is

I dont want muslims to die. I cant speak for anyone else. Id rather see them come to Christ and repent. Just like I want to see everyone do that.

Repent for what?

Muslims show more respect for Jesus than Christians do. I've never heard a Christian say, upon mentioning the name of Jesus "Peace be upon him." In the Qur'an there is an entire chapter dedicated to Mary mother of Jesus.
All good questions and points in your original op and what some others have said like AmyNation....

but please don't take all of the stuff said on this board personally, I am a Christian and am bashed and thought of as evil by most all other Christians on the right side of the political aisle on this board....it's not just Muslims they hate and say awful things about....and group together as one lump sum of evil....God knows who and what they are....

I wouldn't worry about it, when judgement day comes, they will be judged as the people in the "Sheep and the goats" parable that you quoted says people will be judged, so will I and so will you....the truth about us all will be an open book, nothing will be hidden when we are judged.

Thank You for this honest answer. I do not mean to sound like I am generalizing, rather, I am pointing out that within the Christian community there is a large section of hypocrites. The klu klux klan call themselves christian. Hitler called himself a christian. People who call for the nuking of Mecca, call themselves Christian. People on this board who like to shit on everything Islamic, call themselves Christian.

I am sorry I meet more hypocritical Christians than I do real ones.

Then, when I confront them about it, they blame it on them being human.

A lot of Christians do not take responsibility but rather put it off on their human essence so its that group I focus on.

being a blowhard on a messageboard is not an excuse to judge others.

I'm not judging the individual, I'm making an observation.

Can you demonstrate how its not hypocritical to proclaim a christian faith but display intolerance of others?

i never said it was not hypocritical.

reading for comprehension would be a plus. :thup:

Are you christian?

I dont want muslims to die. I cant speak for anyone else. Id rather see them come to Christ and repent. Just like I want to see everyone do that.

Repent for what?

Muslims show more respect for Jesus than Christians do. I've never heard a Christian say, upon mentioning the name of Jesus "Peace be upon him." In the Qur'an there is an entire chapter dedicated to Mary mother of Jesus.

Their sins. Just like Christians need to repent of their sins.

Christians don't need to ask for Peace to be upon Christ because He is the Prince of Peace. The Blessing of Peace comes from Him. It doesnt need to flow to Him. He gives us peace through the Atonement. He forgives us of our sins and helps us overcome those sins.

It's through Him that we are healed both physically and Spiritually.

Ah well in my view, Christianity is a confused belief system thanks to Paul and the council of Nicea.

Muslims would argue that God is the one that brings peace not Jesus. In the Bible Jesus acted as a subordinate not as a divine authority.

How odd then that it is Muslims who are spreading hate and violence across the globe.

Hey QUANTUM BY THE WAY I AM NOT ATHEIST SO BEFORE YOU ASSUME THAT, ASK WHAT MY RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION IS FIRST.

You were talking about me, I think that gives me a right to jump in.

Like I said in my last post, all you have to do is prove I am a liar by showing where you already answered everything I brought up.

Not this thread the innocence of Muslims thread. You know exactly what you did

I was in that thread before you, and did not complain when you jumped into my conversation. The reason for that is simple, this is a message board, and anyone can talk to anyone else about whatever they want as long as it does not break the rules.

In other words, grow up.

Hey QUANTUM BY THE WAY I AM NOT ATHEIST SO BEFORE YOU ASSUME THAT, ASK WHAT MY RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION IS FIRST.

The nice thing about being in a free country is I can assume whatever I want, just like you. For instance, I didn't actually call you an atheist, I just expressed my amusement that atheists love to pass judgement on Christians that don't live up to their standards of what being a Christian means.

Is there a particular reason this upset you?

The nice thing about being in a free country is I can assume whatever I want, just like you. For instance, I didn't actually call you an atheist, I just expressed my amusement that atheists love to pass judgement on Christians that don't live up to their standards of what being a Christian means.

No. I actually wrote in caps because, like you say living in this free country I assumed reading was not your strongest quality

No. I actually wrote in caps because, like you say living in this free country I assumed reading was not your strongest quality

Go with that.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back