Hypocrisy within the modern Christian Community

The Jewish perspective is that the last prophets were Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi, and that G-d speaks through the בת קול (Bat Kol.)

I've spoken to Jewish people. They believe in their religon but not all of them doubt Muhammad could have been a real prophet. They believe he came for Arabia and not for them. That's some. Not all of them. And it's not all judeo Christian because Jews and Muslims don't all believe in Jesus's divinity

I know Christians that think Ayn Rand was a prophet, that doesn't make it the Christian position, it just makes it nuts.

If your statement is as true as mine, you are a liar. If it isn't, they are.

Do you know people outside the Internet? These people have told me this in person. And a few of them. The rest of your statement was pointless.

Catholics teach that Muslims and Jews are brothers in faith. They worship they same God as us but haven't accepted the trinity yet.

i'm not catholic but i have done some reading & their stuff is usually well researched, well presented etc :)

straight from the mouth of god :D here is a good page to read thru, covers jews, muslims & everybody else "outside the church"

http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p123a9p3.htm

Paragraph 3. The Church Is One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic
I. THE CHURCH IS ONE
II. THE CHURCH IS HOLY
III. THE CHURCH IS CATHOLIC
IV. THE CHURCH IS APOSTOLIC

hope this helps....

Catholics teach that Muslims and Jews are brothers in faith. They worship they same God as us but haven't accepted the trinity yet.

i'm not catholic but i have done some reading & their stuff is usually well researched, well presented etc :)

straight from the mouth of god :D here is a good page to read thru, covers jews, muslims & everybody else "outside the church"

Catechism of the Catholic Church - PART 1 SECTION 2 CHAPTER 3 ARTICLE 9 PARAGRAPH 3

Paragraph 3. The Church Is One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic
I. THE CHURCH IS ONE
II. THE CHURCH IS HOLY
III. THE CHURCH IS CATHOLIC
IV. THE CHURCH IS APOSTOLIC

hope this helps....

Thank you for posting more confirmation to what I said :)

let's interpret shall we ?

841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."330

note the word "profess"
1.Claim openly but often falsely that one has (a quality or feeling)
2.Affirm one's faith in or allegiance to (a religion or set of beliefs)

844 In their religious behavior, however, men also display the limits and errors that disfigure the image of God in them:

Very often, deceived by the Evil One, men have become vain in their reasonings, and have exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and served the creature rather than the Creator. Or else, living and dying in this world without God, they are exposed to ultimate despair.333

so i would understand this to mean that muslims are deceived by the evil one, and worship satan, whom they think is allah. this understanding IMHO more accurately describes their behavior, worshipping a "prophet" who was a pedophile, a murderer, a warlord, a pyscho lunatic etc etc

841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."330

note the word "profess"

844 In their religious behavior, however, men also display the limits and errors that disfigure the image of God in them:

Very often, deceived by the Evil One, men have become vain in their reasonings, and have exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and served the creature rather than the Creator. Or else, living and dying in this world without God, they are exposed to ultimate despair.333

so i would understand this to mean that muslims are deceived by the evil one, and worship satan, whom they think is allah. this understanding IMHO more accurately describes their behavior, worshipping a "prophet" who was a pedophile, a murderer, a warlord, a pyscho lunatic etc etc

13 years of Cathloic school, every single religious teacher, catholic priest and nun I know of would say youre interperation is wrong.

Last edited:
"* 3. The Church has also a high regard for the Muslims. They worship
* God, who is one, living and subsistent, merciful and almighty, the
* Creator of heaven and earth,[1] who has also spoken to men. They
* strive to submit themselves without reserve to the bidden decrees of
* God, just as Abraham submitted himself to God's plan, to whose faith
* Muslims eagerly link their own. Although not acknowledging him as God,
* they worship Jesus as a prophet, his virgin Mother they also honor,
* and even at times devoutly invoke. Further, they await the day of
* judgment and the reward of God following the resurrection of the dead.
* For this reason they highly esteem an upright life and worship God,
* especially by way of prayer, alms-deeds and fasting.
* Over the centuries many quarrels and dissensions have arisen between
* Christians and Muslims. The sacred Council now pleads with all to
* forget the past, and urges that a sincere effort be made to achieve
* mutual understanding; for the benefit of all men, let them together
* preserve and promote peace, liberty, social justice and moral values."

-The Nostra Aetate

note the word "profess"

13 years of Cathloic school, every single religious teacher, catholic priest and nun I know of would say youre interperation is wrong.

Lol who knew that would be his interpretation :lol:. I knew exactly what he was gonna say :)

note the word "profess"

Muslims don't worship Muhammad.

BY THE WAY CHRISTIAN ARABS CALL GOD ALLAH TOO! ARE THEY WORSHIPING SATAN TOO?

You don't know Muhammad was NOT a prophet. That is your subjective view, which you have every right to express but does not mean its factual.

From a JudeoChristian perpsective he's not a Prophet because he breaks the prophet rule. This makes him a prophet of what? Muslims? Well if that's what they want to believe,OK that's fine. He is a prophet of just the Muslims and at least that's the truth. So why is it wrong to tell them he is a false prophet and allah is not the JudeoChristian God YHWH and if they believe they are worshipping the same as us they are mistaken. I don't have Issues with Buddists because they don't claim their god is the same as my God.

BTW does anyone know what Mohammad Prophesied? I know he gave the Muslims the Koran/Hadiths, but that's not being a prophet, that's handing down teachings. What were his predictions?

Go buy the book "Islam for dummies" (Yes that is the actual title)

What's so funny about all of this is many Jews still consider Christians as idolaters.

Since we are on the subject of non-muslims trying to teach Islam, I am going to show actual facts that you guys can challenge ( via internet or books)

Fact #1

Jews have more in common with Muslims than Christians

Fact #2

If a Jew is in a land with no synagogue, that jew is permitted to pray in a mosque and forbidden to pray in a church.

Fact #3

If you wrote ALLAH in Hebrew it is also spelled exactly like the word used for God. The word in hebrew is "Eloh"

Fact #4

The jihad that Muslims fight is of the spiritual self. Jihad in the military sense, is for defensive purposes. The Caliph must give the order for Jihad and there hasn't been a Caliph since the Ottoman empire.

Last edited:
No that's not a judeo perspective.

So Jews believe in Mohammad? They consider him a prophet? They follow his teachings?

Some Jews I've might a very few of them believe so but for the Arabs. Most don't but a few have but I would advise you to speak on your religon. Jewish people can answer for themselves. Most probably don't anyways

Because you seem to be speaking for Jews instead of "speaking to your own religion".
Some of my husbands family are Jewish, and I've never heard ANY of them or their friends ever say they believed anything about Mohammad. But here's the point If Jews believe Mohammad doesn't that makes them Muslims?

What's so funny about all of this is many Jews still consider Christians as idolaters.

Since we are on the subject of non-muslims trying to teach Islam, I am going to show actual facts that you guys can challenge ( via internet or books)

Fact #1

Jews have more in common with Muslims than Christians

Fact #2

If a Jew is in a land with no synagogue, that jew is permitted to pray in a mosque and forbidden to pray in a church.

Fact #3

If you wrote ALLAH in Hebrew it is also spelled exactly like the word used for God. The word in hebrew is "Eloh"

Fact #4

The jihad that Muslims fight is of the spiritual self. Jihad in the military sense, is for defensive purposes. The Caliph must give the order for Jihad and there hasn't been a Caliph since the Ottoman empire.

Yes, well the one enduring trait of the Hebrew people is their ongoing disobedience to God and refusal to do what he tells them to. I mean, that's what the OT is...one tale of disobedience after another, and they just don't learn.

But they're still God's people and he'll do with them what he will in the end.

So Jews believe in Mohammad? They consider him a prophet? They follow his teachings?

Some Jews I've might a very few of them believe so but for the Arabs. Most don't but a few have but I would advise you to speak on your religon. Jewish people can answer for themselves. Most probably don't anyways

Because you seem to be speaking for Jews instead of "speaking to your own religion".
Some of my husbands family are Jewish, and I've never heard ANY of them or their friends ever say they believed anything about Mohammad. But here's the point If Jews believe Mohammad doesn't that makes them Muslims?

That's why I said very few Jews. And no it doesn't it. Being a Muslim has to with the monotheistic pledge and you need to believe Muhammad was the messenger who came in Arabia. I haven't seen Jews say the monotheistic pledge. Very few of each faiths Christisnity and Judaism believe he was a Prophet. But I still know some

You don't know Muhammad was NOT a prophet. That is your subjective view, which you have every right to express but does not mean its factual.

From a JudeoChristian perpsective he's not a Prophet because he breaks the prophet rule. This makes him a prophet of what? Muslims? Well if that's what they want to believe,OK that's fine. He is a prophet of just the Muslims and at least that's the truth. So why is it wrong to tell them he is a false prophet and allah is not the JudeoChristian God YHWH and if they believe they are worshipping the same as us they are mistaken. I don't have Issues with Buddists because they don't claim their god is the same as my God.

BTW does anyone know what Mohammad Prophesied? I know he gave the Muslims the Koran/Hadiths, but that's not being a prophet, that's handing down teachings. What were his predictions?

Go buy the book "Islam for dummies" (Yes that is the actual title)

Nah tell me yourself I'm all ears. What makes Mohammad a prophet? What were his predictions and did they all come to pass? I hear about Mohammad, his life,his teachings,how he lead his followers, but nobody ever says exactly what he prophesied that makes him a prophet.

That's why I said very few Jews. And no it doesn't it. Being a Muslim has to with the monotheistic pledge and you need to believe Muhammad was the messenger who came in Arabia. I haven't seen Jews say the monotheistic pledge. Very few of each faiths Christisnity and Judaism believe he was a Prophet. But I still know some

Monotheistic pledge aside you can see that both Jews and Christians both believe in one God, the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob, that makes them monotheistic and if they believe in Mohammad shouldn't that make them Muslim? Unless of course Muslims believe in a different god other than the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.

I'm a Christian that means I don't believe in Mohammad and I do believe in Jesus being the Son of God so that means I'm not a Jew.

Monotheistic pledge aside you can see that both Jews and Christians both believe in one God, the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob, that makes them monotheistic and if they believe in Mohammad shouldn't that make them Muslim? Unless of course Muslims believe in a different god other than the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.

I'm a Christian that means I don't believe in Mohammad and I do believe in Jesus being the Son of God so that means I'm not a Jew.

How is that monotheistic if you believe God has a son? I thought you believe Jesus is God? Why are Christians saying repent to Jesus if you believe he is only the son of God?

That is your opinion and not held by all Christians.

The Cathloic chruch, for example, teaches that Islam is to be honored as they too worship the God of Abraham.

They teach no such thing.

Brief Overview of Church Teaching on Islam

That is not the teaching of the church. that is a liberal interpretation of the 2nd Vatican Council. If you go and read the actual document and take it in context you will understand that this is not a teaching of the church, it is a charter for the Holy Roman Empire. It is intended to govern a huge and diverse population, a bit like the UN charter. In fact, it actually list Buddhists as being worthy of honor. At one point it says that Muslims worship Jesus and honor Mary, and implies you believe in the virgin birth.

It was written in the flowery style that all diplomatic missives were written at the time, and has as much to do with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church as the UN Charter does.

They do not, stop deluding yourself. If you doubt me ask a Catholic like CaliforniaGirl, she actually knows what they teach, and can provide references.

I've spoken to Jewish people. They believe in their religon but not all of them doubt Muhammad could have been a real prophet. They believe he came for Arabia and not for them. That's some. Not all of them. And it's not all judeo Christian because Jews and Muslims don't all believe in Jesus's divinity

I know Christians that think Ayn Rand was a prophet, that doesn't make it the Christian position, it just makes it nuts.

If your statement is as true as mine, you are a liar. If it isn't, they are.

Do you know people outside the Internet? These people have told me this in person. And a few of them. The rest of your statement was pointless.

I think I covered the possibility that someone actually told you this.

note the word "profess"

Basically, they teach that Muslims have a better chance of accepting the truth than Hindus because they already believe in the God of Abraham.

Forum List

Back