Hypocrisy within the modern Christian Community

It doesn't have to be widespread in the fact that it is of common American ignorance that many Americans who get their religious information on the news often mistake a "Keffiyeh" worn by Arabs, Persians, and Kurds, for the common turban worn by religious Sikhs. That is the main point. So in the link I presented to you, as you can see from reading it (if you actually did) many of the remarks by those who committed these hate crimes often times they yell "go back to your country Osama!" when Sikhs mostly hail from the Punjabi region of South Asia.

The only thing common here is your ignorance.

You can continue to make names and what not, but you'll get no more response from me. You became the guinea pig in this thread and have shown the extent of modern day Christian compassion. Thanks!

Get off your fucking high horse you fucking hypocrite.

Quantum Douchebag you have proven me right. If you are a follower of Christ why hurl insults? Its funny because when people hurl insults it shows they lost their ability to commence in rational discourse. First, you didn't dispute the fact that Jews have more in common with Muslims than Christians. Then you want to call someone an idiot then you call another member "Son of Satan."

If you are Christian, I want to personally thank you for being the guinea pig. Regardless if your just one individual you've displayed behavior that is all too common in the Christian, community.

Since you have no problem insulting people, using profanity, or even throwing around threats, you obviously are not concerned about me calling you names or using profanity. The reason you won't engage me is that you are totally incapable of debating anyone that can actually hold his own.

You claim Mohammad preformed miracles, yet run away when I ask you why the only people who saw the moon split in half was the idiot that wrote the lie in a fake holy book. Of course we do have his biggest miracle, which, admittedly, is a little harder to explain. Once he was challenged to prove that he was speaking with the authority of god, and he miraculously claimed that he wouldn't preform a miracle, thus proving his ability to preform miracles.

Gotta admit, I can't explain that one.

You claim that Mohammad was a prophet yet fail to offer any evidence when I point out the prophecies he made that were obviously false.

You are a lying sack of shit, a son of the father of lies, and totally incapable of dealing with the fact that people refuse to cooperate with your posturing.

Go ahead, prove me wrong, it should be easy if I am the complete douche bag you claim.

I dare you.

The only thing common here is your ignorance.

You can continue to make names and what not, but you'll get no more response from me. You became the guinea pig in this thread and have shown the extent of modern day Christian compassion. Thanks!

Quantum Douchebag you have proven me right. If you are a follower of Christ why hurl insults? Its funny because when people hurl insults it shows they lost their ability to commence in rational discourse. First, you didn't dispute the fact that Jews have more in common with Muslims than Christians. Then you want to call someone an idiot then you call another member "Son of Satan."

If you are Christian, I want to personally thank you for being the guinea pig. Regardless if your just one individual you've displayed behavior that is all too common in the Christian, community.

Since you have no problem insulting people, using profanity, or even throwing around threats, you obviously are not concerned about me calling you names or using profanity. The reason you won't engage me is that you are totally incapable of debating anyone that can actually hold his own.

You claim Mohammad preformed miracles, yet run away when I ask you why the only people who saw the moon split in half was the idiot that wrote the lie in a fake holy book. Of course we do have his biggest miracle, which, admittedly, is a little harder to explain. Once he was challenged to prove that he was speaking with the authority of god, and he miraculously claimed that he wouldn't preform a miracle, thus proving his ability to preform miracles.

You claim that Mohammad was a prophet yet fail to offer any evidence when I point out the prophecies he made that were obviously false.

You are a lying sack of shit, a son of the father of lies, and totally incapable of dealing with the fact that people refuse to cooperate with your posturing.

Go ahead, prove me wrong, it should be easy if I am the complete douche bag you claim.

I dare you.

Welcome to ignore Christian

I dare you.

Welcome to ignore Christian

Only losers use ignore.

Those that berate Christians for not being Christ, overlook something. Humanity.
As a Christian I should not have done............
As a human I did.......................
Christians are fallible just like you.

Being human is not an excuse.

I graduated Summa Cum Laude so laziness was not an option. If I failed a test and blamed it on inadequate sleep, or do I blame it on a failure to prepare? Christians blaming their human nature is an attempt to absolve themselves of responsibility.

Forum List

Back