Hush Rush

Ah shucks, I thought it was a new Deep Purple song.

Hush, Rush

I thought I heard you calling (her).......

Nevermind.

Why should this sick fuck be on Armed Forces Radio anyway? I hope they yank him.

He shouldn't be. Anyone who continually attacks the CIC with the vitriol Limbaugh does has no business being on AFR.

"
"No apology is good enough," read feminist Gloria Feldt's indictment. "Rush must go. Period." What of his 20 million listeners, many of them women, who do not want Rush to go? The right side of the sisterhood must get with the program. "Time for women to make Rush Limbaugh history."
"Limbaugh isn't the only one Feldt, a former Planned Parenthood CEO, would like to make history: "It's time for these men, like Pat Buchanan, Foster Friess, and Rick Santorum to climb back under the prehistoric rock from whence they came."
"More ominously, Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, suggested Limbaugh should be dropped from Armed Forces Radio. Levin at least paid lip service to the First Amendment. "I would hope the people that run it see just how offensive this is and drop it on their own volition," he maganimously told CNN."

The American Spectator : The Hush Rush Syndrome

Well I think we need a "Women for Rush" club to tell old hags like Gloria and Jane to shut the fuck up.

And before you lefty witches go after me I'd like you to consider this one feminists thoughts.

Because I was a feminist before all of you left wing witches decided to koo koo bye bye and turn it into "I can fuck you over" instead of a true equality issue.

These old douche bags are no where to be seen on true feminist issues like "Tots and Tiaras".

The sexualization of little girls.

But Rush? Numero Uno now?

Palin could be called a <fill in the blank> and there were crickets?

ETA: where were you when they were calling Sarah a C word ? Where were you?

Are you aware that Bill Maher isn't subject to the FCC since he is not on the PUBLIC airways? Are you also aware that Maher made his CU next Tuesday comment on stage at a comedy club? How do you compare that to Limbaugh attacking a private citizen for three days on the public airways, LYING about her testimony the entire time?

"
"No apology is good enough," read feminist Gloria Feldt's indictment. "Rush must go. Period." What of his 20 million listeners, many of them women, who do not want Rush to go? The right side of the sisterhood must get with the program. "Time for women to make Rush Limbaugh history."
"Limbaugh isn't the only one Feldt, a former Planned Parenthood CEO, would like to make history: "It's time for these men, like Pat Buchanan, Foster Friess, and Rick Santorum to climb back under the prehistoric rock from whence they came."
"More ominously, Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, suggested Limbaugh should be dropped from Armed Forces Radio. Levin at least paid lip service to the First Amendment. "I would hope the people that run it see just how offensive this is and drop it on their own volition," he maganimously told CNN."

Where are the feminist when conservative women are bashed by the left. Double standard.
It's just not kosher is it girl!

"

But I'm certain she's ok with Louis C.K. referring to Palin's "retard baby" that came from her "retard producing ****".

"

Well I think we need a "Women for Rush" club to tell old hags like Gloria and Jane to shut the fuck up.

And before you lefty witches go after me I'd like you to consider this one feminists thoughts.

Because I was a feminist before all of you left wing witches decided to koo koo bye bye and turn it into "I can fuck you over" instead of a true equality issue.

These old douche bags are no where to be seen on true feminist issues like "Tots and Tiaras".

Are you aware that Bill Maher isn't subject to the FCC since he is not on the PUBLIC airways? Are you also aware that Maher made his CU next Tuesday comment on stage at a comedy club? How do you compare that to Limbaugh attacking a private citizen for three days on the public airways, LYING about her testimony the entire time?

Oh, so it's an FCC thing.

:lol:

You fuckwits are so predictable... when your faux moral outage is exposed as the utter hypocrisy that it is, it then becomes and FCC vs. a comedian on HBO thing.

Whatever.

Last edited:

You fuckwits are so predictable... when your faux moral outage is exposed as the utter hypocrisy that it is, it then becomes and FCC vs. a comedian on HBO thing.

Whatever.

No, just pointing out the false equivalences y'all love so much. Maher made his comment at a comedy club. Do y'all really want to start down that road. Do you not see a difference between the public airwaves and a comedy club...or even subscription cable?

Michael Richards made his comments at a comedy club, the left didn't like it.

The left loves its stassi.

"

FCC can't do a THING about Limbaugh.

TWIT.

Whatever.

No, just pointing out the false equivalences y'all love so much. Maher made his comment at a comedy club. Do y'all really want to start down that road. Do you not see a difference between the public airwaves and a comedy club...or even subscription cable?

He also expressed his desire to "grudge fuck the bitch" on his HBO show. Louis C.K. on Opie and Anthony referred to Sarah Palin's "retard baby" that came from her "retard producing ****".

<crickets> from the left...

Whatever.

He also expressed his desire to "grudge fuck the bitch" on his HBO show. Louis C.K. on Opie and Anthony referred to Sarah Palin's "retard baby" that came from her "retard producing ****".

That kinda shit is condoned by the left...that is unless someone from the right strays and misspeaks...then it's Katie bar the door and open season.

Leftisists are duplicitous critters.

That kinda shit is condoned by the left...that is unless someone from the right strays and misspeaks...then it's Katie bar the door and open season.

And for the record, I felt Rush's comments were over the top and out of line. But hardly an FCC matter and certainly not reason to remove him from the airwaves not to mention they pale in comparison to the utterly vile and disgusting comments form the left regarding Palin, Bachmann, Coulter, Malkin, McDonald, etc.

"

Get back to us when Rush donates a million bucks to Romney, Mmmm-kay?

I want Rush to continue doing EXACTLY what he has been doing. I hope he pisses off every woman in America. I hope he insults every racial/ethnic group in America. I hope he trashes the gay transgender groups. The womens rights groups.

Rush is one of the best reasons people will find to vote for anyone other than who Rush supports.

If you Rush ditto heads think there is enough of you to get a person elected President, then Rush has made you all as stupid as he sounds.

Except his stupidity makes him 50 million a year and yours don't. Jokes on you.

I want Rush to continue doing EXACTLY what he has been doing. I hope he pisses off every woman in America. I hope he insults every racial/ethnic group in America. I hope he trashes the gay transgender groups. The womens rights groups.

Rush is one of the best reasons people will find to vote for anyone other than who Rush supports.

If you Rush ditto heads think there is enough of you to get a person elected President, then Rush has made you all as stupid as he sounds.

Except his stupidity makes him 50 million a year and yours don't. Jokes on you.

Take a another Xanbar and calm the fuck down before you blow out your sphincter.

And for the record, I felt Rush's comments were over the top and out of line. But hardly an FCC matter and certainly not reason to remove him from the airwaves not to mention they pale in comparison to the utterly vile and disgusting comments form the left regarding Palin, Bachmann, Coulter, Malkin, McDonald, etc.

I am on record as saying he had nothing to apologize for. (Albiet Rush didn't see it that way ), and took the high road. KUDOS to him incidentally.

Hey soggy, this bears repeating; Except his stupidity makes him 50 million a year and yours don't. Jokes on you.

Fuk you.

This is going to be great...........like back 5 years ago when all the k00ks were gauranteeing that Bush would be impeached and thrown in jail!!! We saw it every day on here from the nutty-asses.

The k00ks are going to be consumed by this and post up a billion internet posts about Limbaugh's imminent demise. And as usual, conservatives will be laughing their balls off in the end.

Hey soggy, this bears repeating; Except his stupidity makes him 50 million a year and yours don't. Jokes on you.

Fuk you.

Hey dumbfuck (yes, it's fuck, not fuk).... why would I give a flying ratshit how much Rush Limbaugh makes? Oh, and I think you may want to use doesn't, not don't... oh, and jokes requires an apostraphe... it's not plural.

Last edited:

Fuk you.

Hey dumbfuck (yes, it's fuck, not fuk).... why would I give a flying ratshit how much Rush Limbaugh makes?

Indeed. It's no one else's business but his.

I sense wealth envy and jealousy from a failed leftist asswipe.

Sure you will.

Yep I will.

Kill Rush by the DeathMetal band Detente has been on YouTube since 2010. I can't even understand the words. Can't find the lyrics online from the band either.

What is new is the added Text.

How does one stretch a user posted video on YouTube into being progressive or liberal thought, and then try to use that in a messageboard?

Don't get me wrong, I think Rush is despicable and his dittoheads are the most misinformed people in the country, but I wouldn't want to see him killed.
I don't know? How long does it work for Media Matters?

Forum List

Back