Hush Rush

This is going to be great...........like back 5 years ago when all the k00ks were gauranteeing that Bush would be impeached and thrown in jail!!! We saw it every day on here from the nutty-asses.

The k00ks are going to be consumed by this and post up a billion internet posts about Limbaugh's imminent demise. And as usual, conservatives will be laughing their balls off in the end.

I belive thier words were 'Bush and Rove frogmarched in orange jumpsuits to prison...'

I hope the fat fuck keeps stepping on his dick.

If he can find it, that is.
It's sounding like he's on the.....

.....again!!!

eusa_doh.gif

This is going to be great...........like back 5 years ago when all the k00ks were gauranteeing that Bush would be impeached and thrown in jail!!! We saw it every day on here from the nutty-asses.
Where??

Let's see 'em.

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>...​

They turn blue crying about their radio failures, and it was TV but they showed why last night. On the Ed show, Medved was on being logical and kind, and they have to show how the libs like ed the host and panel are snickering making faces. On radio the lies are boring it will never succeed for libs on radio

Last edited:
Most of the fascistic left have never listened to Rush and only know whats been heavily edited for them by other progressive fascists. Rush just shows the truth about the left and their hypocritical lying selves....Fascism is alive and well and it is the progressive movement.

No way Rush said that without being sarcastic or funny
The old "he was only joking" defense.
Your MessiahRushie was dead serious and in full attack Liberal Hollywood mode.

July 17, 2012
RUSH : Do you think it is accidental that the name of the really vicious, fire-breathing, four-eyed, whatever-it-is villain in this movie is named Bane?

The shrillness of the increasingly impotent far right increases in proportion to their loss of power.

"
No longer is it good enough to disagree with conservatives. They must be fired from their jobs, separated from their advertisers, booted from the airwaves, buried under a prehistoric rock. The tactics attributed to Joe McCarthy tied to the polemical rigor associated with Jenny McCarthy."

The American Spectator : The Hush Rush Syndrome

That's not good enough either. Libs really want public executions. Something that takes long enough and hurts enough to frighten anyone into silence.

However much libs want to punish conservative MEN, that's nothing compared to what they want done to conservative women. Gang rape is really too good for them. Libs would see women publicly eviscerated with their intestines dragged out through the birth canal , or is that just a botched abortion? Hmm. And if women STILL won't accept liberalism, send them for counseling at reeducation camps.

And, of course, you would not post something as STOOOPID as this unless you had PROOF, right?

Actually, the way you write, my bet is that you never miss one of lushbo's rant.

Just like him, you have every right to be an idiot with a big mouth and really small brain.

Carry on. :clap2::clap2:

Most of the fascistic left have never listened to Rush and only know whats been heavily edited for them by other progressive fascists. Rush just shows the truth about the left and their hypocritical lying selves....Fascism is alive and well and it is the progressive movement.
The old you don't listen to the pathological liar bullshit, soon to be followed by the you listen so much you are obsessed with him bullshit.

Since your MessiahRushie lies to your level of ignorance, to believe that he tells the truth about anything is absolute proof of complete stupidity.

January 19, 2009
RUSH: I don't see groups of people.

April 8, 2008
RUSH: Any person or organization who is not conservative by definition will be a liberal.

The shrillness of the increasingly impotent far right increases in proportion to their loss of power.

They can see Mittens going down and its scary for them.

Maybe Rove/Norquist et al will find a human being to run for prez.

Hey, it could happen.

The old you don't listen to the pathological liar bullshit, soon to be followed by the you listen so much you are obsessed with him bullshit.

Since your MessiahRushie lies to your level of ignorance, to believe that he tells the truth about anything is absolute proof of complete stupidity.

January 19, 2009
RUSH: I don't see groups of people.

April 8, 2008
RUSH: Any person or organization who is not conservative by definition will be a liberal.

Whats upsets you the most? That I point out your lie or that you hate that I am correct? You see I am not a progressive. I can choose what to agree with and what not to. I dont need to be told what to believe think or feel like you.... Why is it that you need to have your life validated by fascists?

Romney can and will win without the far right, for which America will be the better.

I love this shit.... yet the same, Rush obsessed asshats defend true dirt bags like Louis C.K. who referred to Sarah Palin's Down Syndrome child as the "retard baby" and Bill Mahar who routinely refers to conservative women as "*****".

Oh hypocrisy, thy name is "liberal".

:lol:

"
"No apology is good enough," read feminist Gloria Feldt's indictment. "Rush must go. Period." What of his 20 million listeners, many of them women, who do not want Rush to go? The right side of the sisterhood must get with the program. "Time for women to make Rush Limbaugh history."
"Limbaugh isn't the only one Feldt, a former Planned Parenthood CEO, would like to make history: "It's time for these men, like Pat Buchanan, Foster Friess, and Rick Santorum to climb back under the prehistoric rock from whence they came."
"More ominously, Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, suggested Limbaugh should be dropped from Armed Forces Radio. Levin at least paid lip service to the First Amendment. "I would hope the people that run it see just how offensive this is and drop it on their own volition," he maganimously told CNN."

The American Spectator : The Hush Rush Syndrome

But poor Rush and his Bain er Bane association in the new Batman movie. Rush totaly missed the boat and angered many Batman enthusist that pelted the report with rotten tomatoes. Poor Rush, reaching as far as he can to try and stay political while being ignorant.

I love this shit.... yet the same, Rush obsessed asshats defend true dirt bags like Louis C.K. who referred to Sarah Palin's Down Syndrome child as the "retard baby" and Bill Mahar who routinely refers to conservative women as "*****".

Oh hypocrisy, thy name is "liberal".

:lol:

I don't pay attention to either.

Forum List

Back