Hush Rush

There is no sane middle as long as you have progressives willing to kill babies, trample the constitution, and subjugate all those who they don't view as having "value".

There is no sane middle ground as long as you have a whole movement dedicated to the elimination of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the sanctity of life.

There is no compromise when it comes to basic human rights. There is no middle ground, and there shouldn't be. Trying to make middle ground exist is why we're in this mess in the first place. It's never in anyone's best interests, except the bad guys, to NEGOTIATE WITH FASCISTS.

When Sandra let it be known that her "group" believed abortion is a "human right" under international law superceding American law....

some became disenchanted.

Let the Armed forces decide what goes on Armed forces radio.

Wait a sec, they do, don't they?

As long as you have Dittoheads in the military, Rush will be a selection on AFR. Rush does not have to worry about getting dropped by them unless it turns out he is a terrorists. Not likely to happen.

I know exactly who this woman is. She's better to get ready to stand steady.

ETA: don't you guys get this?

Last edited:
There is no sane middle as long as you have progressives willing to kill babies, trample the constitution, and subjugate all those who they don't view as having "value".

There is no sane middle ground as long as you have a whole movement dedicated to the elimination of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the sanctity of life.

There is no compromise when it comes to basic human rights. There is no middle ground, and there shouldn't be. Trying to make middle ground exist is why we're in this mess in the first place. It's never in anyone's best interests, except the bad guys, to NEGOTIATE WITH FASCISTS.

Come again?

How is the sanity of the middle dictated by the presence of leftist?

KG, are you insinuating that the middle can only exist if there is no left? If one side is muted, then there is no middle.(The middle entertains ideas from both sides. Lose one side, then the 'middle' will only entertain ideas from the existing side. Centrists are not creative, just contemplative.) We only have one side with all the influence and power.

Come again?

How is the sanity of the middle dictated by the presence of leftist?

KG, are you insinuating that the middle can only exist if there is no left? If one side is muted, then there is no middle.(The middle entertains ideas from both sides. Lose one side, then the 'middle' will only entertain ideas from the existing side. Centrists are not creative, just contemplative.) We only have one side with all the influence and power.

I'm saying you don't stake out "middle ground" with fascists, and today's progressives are fascists.

I see the left is busy dividing the nation again.

It's not the left that just called four honorable vets "dykes" though is it?

I'm sorry, do you believe "dyke" is an insult? Or do you think they aren't honorable BECAUSE they're dykes?

Not being a bigot myself, I don't always take the bigotry of the left into account when I'm writing.

Do you believe the term "dyke" is not an insult to a woman soldier or women soldiers whom you've never met?

I guess you could have been more descriptive though.....

Personally it does not bother me (word are words) a bit, but I think you meant it to be very insulting to those servicewomen.

Why? Do you think they would be insulted to be considered dykes?

What's wrong with being a dyke?

"
No longer is it good enough to disagree with conservatives. They must be fired from their jobs, separated from their advertisers, booted from the airwaves, buried under a prehistoric rock. The tactics attributed to Joe McCarthy tied to the polemical rigor associated with Jenny McCarthy."

The American Spectator : The Hush Rush Syndrome

Isn't the right to object to Limbaugh a free speech right?

I see the left is busy dividing the nation again.

It's not the left that just called four honorable vets "dykes" though is it?

How do we get it "back together" again?

I look at you as a reasonable poster. I don't know where we go from here. I really don't.

How do we come back to some sane middle?

Build concensus and compromise on smaller issues. Create small scale experiments on some of the bigger ones and see which ones perform the best.

"
No longer is it good enough to disagree with conservatives. They must be fired from their jobs, separated from their advertisers, booted from the airwaves, buried under a prehistoric rock. The tactics attributed to Joe McCarthy tied to the polemical rigor associated with Jenny McCarthy."

The American Spectator : The Hush Rush Syndrome

Isn't the right to object to Limbaugh a free speech right?

Objecting is a protected right.

Shutting down dissenting opinions is not.

Yes. I think that being called a dyke by an anonimous person is an insult.

Nothing wrong in my book with being a dyke.

I hope the fat fuck keeps stepping on his dick.

If he can find it, that is.

455.gif
. :woohoo: .
456.gif

Yes. I think that being called a dyke by an anonimous person is an insult.

Nothing wrong in my book with being a dyke.

Then how on earth does it register as being an insult?

So confusing, you progressives. You want sexuality to be out there in the open, but if people dare to guess or refer to it, it's an insult?

Ah shucks, I thought it was a new Deep Purple song.

Hush, Rush

I thought I heard you calling (her).......

Nevermind.

Why should this sick fuck be on Armed Forces Radio anyway? I hope they yank him.

Because the troops like him. So fuck off.

Ask the female troops. Fuck you too.

Females love Rush. Ever listen to the show?

Unless of course you believe all females are sluts who want free contraception.

Forum List

Back