Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage and all the others--Friend or Foe?

Anderson was a Republican. He siphoned more votes from Reagan than Carter.

Uh, no, he wouldn't have. Anderson was a liberal republican from suburban IL, he really drained more votes from Carter than Reagan. In fact, most polls showed that the race was a lot tighter between Carter and Reagan with Anderson removed from the mix.

Doesn't matter who coined the term "welfare queen", it is a reality and it needed to be addressed.

Mondale was the best candidate the Democrats had. The reason he lost is because Reagan was a great leader. I know that drives you liberals up the wall but nothing you can say or do will change that fact.

Reagan was a great leader who tripled the national debt, and sold the country out to the Japanese (who paid him a big old bribe when he left office).

And Reagan........revered by a huge majority of the American public ( and especially now with this goofball in office!!:spinner:). Only the fringe denounce him in 2015!!!:rock::rock:

you have verbal diarrhea. ^^^^

I am not
reading it

I figured that-- reading doesn't come easy for most right wing talk radio listeners, especially Trump supporters.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

images

late to the show but...

love Savage and adore A. Jones!

don't know much of Limbaugh ...not interest on him...don't follow him

but the others I do like! very much! :clap2:

I have heard that Savage is a big promoter of Donald Trump. I don't listen to right wing talk radio, or tune into FOX news. But again it's what Savage is NOT telling you that is the problem. (Like) the GOP nominee, since Reagan has to capture at least 40% of the Hispanic vote to win the White House. That Donald Trump is losing women by 2 to 1 & is polling at a Negative 75% with Hispanics. That Republican Latino's have already refused to support Donald Trump if he is the nominee.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

Donald Trump knows how important Hispanics are to Republicans regarding winning the White House, but his supporters don't. It's because Savage never told you any of that either.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

Again the reason that right wing talk radio is leaving out this information, is because the very worst thing that could happen to those Obscene Profit margins is that Hillary Clinton LOSES this election. Michael Savage being one of them--that likes ratings and $$$$$
Donald Trump has more of the Hispanic, Black, and Women vote than any Republican nominee in history.

Donald Trump has more of the Hispanic, Black, and Women vote than any Republican nominee in history.

I'm not sure where you get this from. Trump is trailing Hillary in most RCP average polls, with a lot of undecideds.

Now, could Trump win? Yup. A major terrorist attack, a small recession, anything like that could push him over the top in a year that should normally favor Republicans because the Democrats had their 8 years.

But the things that are propelling him to the top of the GOP heap are the ones more likely to hurt him in a general election.

I'm not sure where you get this from. Trump is trailing Hillary in most RCP average polls, with a lot of undecideds.

Now, could Trump win? Yup. A major terrorist attack, a small recession, anything like that could push him over the top in a year that should normally favor Republicans because the Democrats had their 8 years.

But the things that are propelling him to the top of the GOP heap are the ones more likely to hurt him in a general election.
A SurveyUSA poll released Friday shows in a hypothetical matchup with Hillary Clinton, Trump is ahead 45% to 40%.

But digging into the racial breakdown of the respondents is revealing. For example, the poll finds 25% of black respondents say they would vote for Trump over Clinton.

How impressive is that? Let’s look at the last several presidential results for Republicans.

When President Obama was running for re-election, despite a sputtering economy that was impacting blacks the worst, Mitt Romney was able to muster only 6% of the black vote, according to the Roper Center at the University of Connecticut.

At the time Obama was facing off against John McCain in 2008, the Republican received a measly 4%, according stats from to the Roper Center.

When George W. Bush was running for re-election in 2004, he only did a little better than McCain. The organization reports Bush received 11% of the black vote, while in 2000, he received 9%.

According to the SurveyUSA poll, Trump would more than double the best result for a Republican in modern American history.

Looking at the last 10 presidential election cycles, the highest black vote share for a Republican was 12% for Bob Dole in 1996.

Interestingly, Trump is also outpacing Romney’s support among Hispanics.

The SurveyUSA poll finds 31% of Hispanics would vote for Trump. In the 2012 general election, Romney received only 27%, according to the Roper Center.
SHOCK POLL: Trump receives 25% of black vote in general election matchup

Savage is cool, not a Limbaugh fan though. Limbaugh tends to only fight for and defend his fellow fat greedy white Republican bros. He doesn't care about anyone else. And he licked Bush's boots to the point of embarrassment.

Savage is much smarter and much more entertaining. He's also a good author. I enjoy listening to him from time to time.

I know men don't mean anything to fema nazis like candy kaka(happy new year cc), and Oreo fails to read past talking points but hilarys huge lack of support among men dwarfs any advantage she has with women. And as sj has pointed out there are many democratic women who despise this woman. Add to that a lukewarm reception by blacks and a possible Hispanic candidate for repubs and it gets juicy. Picture a mirror image of 2008, a young hopeful Rubio against a wore out used up piece of democratic gristle Hilary Clinton. It is way too early for all this but we can't,seem to get away from it. Are the points about dems having a,better ground game in the last two elections valid, yes. But limpwristed candidates aren't going to win anything, especially when the other side can lie their way to the presidency. Obama has crushed the middle class, that is fact. Hilary can't deal with the real world, she has to give little,kids cue cards to ask her questions for gods sake. Bring her soon to be indicted ass right up, I can't wait!

http://www.nationaljournal.com/s/81040/hillary-clintons-demographics-problem

Last edited:
late to the show but...

love Savage and adore A. Jones!

don't know much of Limbaugh ...not interest on him...don't follow him

but the others I do like! very much! :clap2:

I have heard that Savage is a big promoter of Donald Trump. I don't listen to right wing talk radio, or tune into FOX news. But again it's what Savage is NOT telling you that is the problem. (Like) the GOP nominee, since Reagan has to capture at least 40% of the Hispanic vote to win the White House. That Donald Trump is losing women by 2 to 1 & is polling at a Negative 75% with Hispanics. That Republican Latino's have already refused to support Donald Trump if he is the nominee.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

Donald Trump knows how important Hispanics are to Republicans regarding winning the White House, but his supporters don't. It's because Savage never told you any of that either.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

Again the reason that right wing talk radio is leaving out this information, is because the very worst thing that could happen to those Obscene Profit margins is that Hillary Clinton LOSES this election. Michael Savage being one of them--that likes ratings and $$$$$

Ha.Ha.--dream on--LOL

Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS because of the Tea Party base of the Republican party.

They lost women by double digits in 2012, by making their platform about abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills and what is legitimate rape. This secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama.
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

For 2016, the Tea Party base chased off another 17% of the population (Hispanics) right into Hillary Clinton's lap by supporting Donald Trump. Trump is polling at a NEGATIVE 75%, when historically the GOP nominee needs at least 40% of this group to win the White House.

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million and Independents are the largest party representing 40% of the entire electorate. These Independents will not vote for a far right candidate. This nation is center, always has been, always will be.

Hillary Clinton is going into this race as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in 200 years. This gives her a 6 to 10 point advantage. These numbers equate to going into a Super Bowl game with the opposing team having a 3 touchdown lead before the 1st kick-off.

These numbers also indicate that Republicans will lose the senate and a ton of seats in the house. What Trump supporters have failed to realize is that Republicans in the entire southwest of this country depend on is, Hispanics voting for them, otherwise they don't win.

Hillary Clinton has already secured the Presidency--and the Tea Party base is responsible for it. They have managed to do it before the 1st primary ballot was even cast.

But there is one happy gal in all of this, and she wants to give the Tea Party & all you Evangelicals (who continually want to mix already settled U.S. Supreme court social issues into politics) a shout-out for your continued support.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

Of course all of the above is something that was never brought up by Rush Limbaugh or any other right wing talk radio program. Because the very worst thing that could happen to ($$$$$$$$) in that Hillary Clinton LOSES this election

rush-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
I always enjoy the concern for the GOP expressed in the postings of our resident liberal kooks.

• Rush is to be condemned, now, because he failed to condemn some of the more outrageous things said by Trump.

• Trump is now the left-wing's poster boy for the evil Tea Party.

• The agenda of the Tea Party will bring disrepute and doom and gloom to the GOP.
Lay your worries aside, lefties. Nobody who is even slightly conservative takes your caterwauling seriously, anyway.

The ACTUAL agenda of the Tea Party is not now and never was what YOU tools pretend it is, either.

And, ultimately, the nominee for the GOP will hopefully be someone you tools dislike, no matter how much distorted propaganda you put out there to muddy up the waters.

[
A SurveyUSA poll released Friday shows in a hypothetical matchup with Hillary Clinton, Trump is ahead 45% to 40%.

But digging into the racial breakdown of the respondents is revealing. For example, the poll finds 25% of black respondents say they would vote for Trump over Clinton.

How impressive is that? Let’s look at the last several presidential results for Republicans.

No one considers the Survey USA Poll as credible.

MEANWHILE- Every other poll shows Hillary beating Trump. Even Ratmuffin and Fox, which swing notoriously right up until the day of election when they go to reality.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Lay your worries aside, lefties. Nobody who is even slightly conservative takes your caterwauling seriously, anyway.

The ACTUAL agenda of the Tea Party is not now and never was what YOU tools pretend it is, either.

And, ultimately, the nominee for the GOP will hopefully be someone you tools dislike, no matter how much distorted propaganda you put out there to muddy up the waters.

Welchy, no matter who the GOP nominates, it will be someone who is against the interests of working people, women and minorities, which is why that person will lose.

But if you all nominate Trump, your own party will sabotage your efforts. They've as much as said so.

This is not a new story, whenever someone the Establishment doesn't want gets ahead by being better at exploiting the racism, misogyny, homophobia and religious bigotry of the rank and file, the Establishment DESTROYS that person.

We saw that with Buchanan.
We saw that Huckabee
We saw that with Santorum
We will see that with Trump.

I always enjoy the concern for the GOP expressed in the postings of our resident liberal kooks.

• Rush is to be condemned, now, because he failed to condemn some of the more outrageous things said by Trump.

• The agenda of the Tea Party will bring disrepute and doom and gloom to the GOP.

I am not a liberal, I am a conservative. I am going after Rush Limbaugh because he is the leader of the Tea Party, and he is not informing his listeners of critical information that will cost Republicans the election in 2016.

Fool. Romney lost the election in 2012 because he never went on conservative talker shows. Mitt basically didn't want any conservatives to vote for him. Guess what? He lost.

Now Oreo. I have no media except for dial up and the radio and I know my talkers very well because that's all I get 24/7 so you CAN'T BULLSHIT ME.

I heard Ryan freaking once with Laura. Otherwise the Romney campaign dissed and pissed off conservatives.

Consequently they stayed home. You don't win without conservatives.

Romney lost because he was a wishy-washy moderate with no core beliefs and all the appeal of cold oatmeal.

Fool. Romney lost the election in 2012 because he never went on conservative talker shows. Mitt basically didn't want any conservatives to vote for him. Guess what? He lost.

Now Oreo. I have no media except for dial up and the radio and I know my talkers very well because that's all I get 24/7 so you CAN'T BULLSHIT ME.

I heard Ryan freaking once with Laura. Otherwise the Romney campaign dissed and pissed off conservatives.

Consequently they stayed home. You don't win without conservatives.

Romney lost because he was a wishy-washy moderate with no core beliefs and all the appeal of cold oatmeal.

WRONG--

Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee. Women kicked the crap out of Republicans. Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by a whopping 36 points. The campaign was also about immigration, deportation, amnesty, etc. The last President to win was G.W. Bush who captured 44% of the Hispanic vote, Romney only got 27% of this vote.

How women ruled the 2012 election and where the GOP went wrong - CNNPolitics.com

I know that right wing talk radio told you Romney wasn't conservative enough, was the reason for the loss. But anyone with a half a brain knows that any Republican or conservative in this country would have crawled to the voting booth with Barack Obama in the oval office.

Again, the very worst thing that could happen to those Obscene Profit breaks, is that there is a Republican sitting in the oval office. They have had 4 long years, 3 hours daily to inform you of the women problem in 2012, and how important Hispanics are for Republicans to win the White House and several Senate and House seats. They didn't.

rush-gop-leader.jpg

Don't worry, after Hillary Clinton wins, they'll come up with another bullshit reason as to why Republicans lost.

Last edited:
What you guys are forgetting is that there is a lot of dissention in the GOP over winning both houses of Congress and generating absolutely nothing against Obama and the Democrats. I'd worry about shoring up your backyard first.

What you guys are forgetting is that there is a lot of dissention in the GOP over winning both houses of Congress and generating absolutely nothing against Obama and the Democrats. I'd worry about shoring up your backyard first.

With Republicans attacking another large voting block Hispanics, or 17% of the population that is now in Hillary Clinton's lap--I doubt that Republicans are going to keep the Senate, and they'll probably lose a ton of seats in the house. We may see Harry Reid & Nancy Pelosi has the leaders of the Senate & House again.

The Tea Party base of the Republican party has this insatiable appetite for running off large voting blocks. In 2012 it was women, in 2016 it's Hispanics.

I agree with this article--We have way too many Evangelicals in the Republican party that want to bring Church into politics.

Rush Limbaugh is the Tea Party leader, who panders to the far right of the party, and they think they're "smart" after his 3 hour daily show. Like Little lambs they're being lead to a slaughter on election eve.

rush-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
Oreo, I must say respectfully that you just don't get it. When Romney came out hard hitting and forceful in the first debate he wiped,the floor,with Obama. He then retreated, backed,up, and folded. When republicans in the second debate attacked the press they hit a home run. Hilary Clinton is guilty of everything she accuses,the republicans of, including paying women less. But the lesson of Obama is that you or your subordinates have to totally destroy the opposition, albeit with a smile. Democrats are zombies whose only goal is to concentrate their power and if you don't figuratively kill,them and keep the unrelenting pressure up they will,do anything to stay in power. Corruption, lying, bribery, and cronyism are all qualifications for democratic operatives. A total lack of aggressiveness and conviction is what sank republicans in the last election. The war on women was a lie, the pushing grandma over the cliff was a lie, hell Obama was a lie, but nobody pushed back. The most,successful republican candidates today are the ones putting up the biggest fight.

You do not understand the depth of disgust by most citizens with our govt. on both sides. You continue to try and replay the last election. This one will be much different. Iran and Saudi Arabia are on the verge of war thanks to Obama. Putin has called nato an enemy of his country thanks to obamas fecklessness. Some are predicting a recession this year in this country. This years campaign won't be about superficial made up political fantasies, but about the basics: leadership, vision, conviction, and courage. It won't matter what sex, race, ethnicity, or religion you are. You will either vote for America or you won't.

Oreo, I must say respectfully that you just don't get it. When Romney came out hard hitting and forceful in the first debate he wiped,the floor,with Obama. He then retreated, backed,up, and folded. When republicans in the second debate attacked the press they hit a home run. Hilary Clinton is guilty of everything she accuses,the republicans of, including paying women less. But the lesson of Obama is that you or your subordinates have to totally destroy the opposition, albeit with a smile. Democrats are zombies whose only goal is to concentrate their power and if you don't figuratively kill,them and keep the unrelenting pressure up they will,do anything to stay in power. Corruption, lying, bribery, and cronyism are all qualifications for democratic operatives. A total lack of aggressiveness and conviction is what sank republicans in the last election. The war on women was a lie, the pushing grandma over the cliff was a lie, hell Obama was a lie, but nobody pushed back. The most,successful republican candidates today are the ones putting up the biggest fight.

You do not understand the depth of disgust by most citizens with our govt. on both sides. You continue to try and replay the last election. This one will be much different. Iran and Saudi Arabia are on the verge of war thanks to Obama. Putin has called nato an enemy of his country thanks to obamas fecklessness. Some are predicting a recession this year in this country. This years campaign won't be about superficial made up political fantasies, but about the basics: leadership, vision, conviction, and courage. It won't matter what sex, race, ethnicity, or religion you are. You will either vote for America or you won't.

Barack Obama is not running in 2016. The 1st woman Presidential nominee in 200 years will be running.

Romney's fate was sealed long before he became the nominee. The Evangelicals of the right wing of the party made their platform about abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape questions. This sent women running into Obama's column. Republicans lost married women by double digits, younger women by a whopping 36 points. THAT IS A FACT. It had nothing to do with an answer in any debate, albeit Romney could have answered that better, but it had nothing to do with him loosing.
How women ruled the 2012 election and where the GOP went wrong - CNNPolitics.com

The other topic in 2012 was immigration. Deportation, Amnesty, no Amnesty etc. The last President to win was G.W. Bush, he won 44% of this group Romney lost with 27%.

Enter Donald Trump in 2016 and Hispanics are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's camp. They represent 17% of the entire population, and Republicans need at least 40% of this group to win the White House. What the typical Trump supporter failed to realize is that Republicans in the entire southwest of this country depend on Hispanics to get elected. Without them they lose. In my state of Colorado, Hispanics were very instrumental in getting Cory Gardner into the Senate in 2014. I know already that we will not be able to unseat Democrat Senator Michael Benet in 2016.
GOP challenger Cory Gardner wins Senate seat as Latinos turn out in force in Colorado

So it's the right wing of the party that has delivered this election to Hillary Clinton. They also delivered a 2nd term to Barack Obama. And it's because the right wing of the party is wholly ignorant of the demographics of the electorate. They live in a world of right wing talk radio, right wing FOX that deliberately leaves out critical information, not only on candidates, but issues.

And it's Democrats, Hillary Clinton, and right wing talk radio shows that benefit from their ignorance.

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

cartoon-rush-ads.jpg

Last edited:

I am not a liberal, I am a conservative. I am going after Rush Limbaugh because he is the leader of the Tea Party, and he is not informing his listeners of critical information that will cost Republicans the election in 2016.

Whether or not you are a conservative is questionable.

To claim that Rush is "the" "leader" of "the" Tea Party however is simply fantasy. You are very misinformed.

Let me clue you in just a tiny little bit.

There is (as we have seen in recent electoral history) a pretty pronounced chance that no matter what the GOP does, the fucking Democrat bitch will become the next President.

On the other hand, if the GOP were to nominate some weak-willed RINO mainstream Republican piece of shit, it wouldn't really matter even if the GOP manages to claim the White House. Guys like Boehner and McConnell and Ryan are so utterly inept and ineffectual as to pose no opposition at all to the agenda of the far left liberal Democrat Parody. With BOTH houses of Congress, they still offer not even token resistance to the likes of President Obumbler.

This is why the GOP NEEDS to nominate an ACTUAL conservative opponent to the far left wing liberal Democrat agenda (and America NEEDS it too).

To the extent that Rush verbalizes such things, then your opposition to Rush's words reflect that YOU are a tool of the left.

Forum List

Back