Hush Rush

"
No longer is it good enough to disagree with conservatives. They must be fired from their jobs, separated from their advertisers, booted from the airwaves, buried under a prehistoric rock. The tactics attributed to Joe McCarthy tied to the polemical rigor associated with Jenny McCarthy."

The American Spectator : The Hush Rush Syndrome

Isn't the right to object to Limbaugh a free speech right?

Objecting is a protected right.

Shutting down dissenting opinions is not.

Who's shutting Limbaugh down?

Nobody.

No, he hasn't been shut down.

But they are calling for it. Go back and read the material. Yet another unread moron speaks up.

"
"No apology is good enough," read feminist Gloria Feldt's indictment. "Rush must go. Period." What of his 20 million listeners, many of them women, who do not want Rush to go? The right side of the sisterhood must get with the program. "Time for women to make Rush Limbaugh history."
"Limbaugh isn't the only one Feldt, a former Planned Parenthood CEO, would like to make history: "It's time for these men, like Pat Buchanan, Foster Friess, and Rick Santorum to climb back under the prehistoric rock from whence they came."
"More ominously, Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, suggested Limbaugh should be dropped from Armed Forces Radio. Levin at least paid lip service to the First Amendment. "I would hope the people that run it see just how offensive this is and drop it on their own volition," he maganimously told CNN."

If Rush sic's Roy Black on Gloria... she's fucked.

In a day in time where life appears to be a lie unto itself, I personally hope Roy comes out and goes for the jugular. He is awesome and to be feared.

This is all so fabricated. This is I swear left wing angst to the max. Wait till every woman on the conservative side says "honey don't you dare bring me roses from Pro Flowers"
I so want a clip of Babs Bunny from "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" going "Perhaps I've gone too far.... after bursting a dam to get back Buster Bunny for him super soaking her.

I do so want one. Because this is exactly what I think the left has done. Their fauxrage is becoming the story and the scandal.

"
No longer is it good enough to disagree with conservatives. They must be fired from their jobs, separated from their advertisers, booted from the airwaves, buried under a prehistoric rock. The tactics attributed to Joe McCarthy tied to the polemical rigor associated with Jenny McCarthy."

Isn't the right to object to Limbaugh a free speech right?

Objecting is a protected right.

Shutting down dissenting opinions is not.
Obama's Sec State agrees.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

"

Oh, you don't believe that sponsors should able to end sponsorship of a program if they don't like the material?

However, I do not want Rush to shut up. Let the obese junkie rave on. He has definately offended a large number of Americans. In the election of 2008, women made up 53% of the vote, and voted for Obama by 56%. Bet both numbers are larger in 2012.

"

Oh, you don't believe that sponsors should able to end sponsorship of a program if they don't like the material?

However, I do not want Rush to shut up. Let the obese junkie rave on. He has definately offended a large number of Americans. In the election of 2008, women made up 53% of the vote, and voted for Obama by 56%. Bet both numbers are larger in 2012.

If it makes them money why would they?

Premiere Source: 98 Advertisers Not Targeting Hannity, Beck, Levin

Nor Rush.

He offended no one but Statists as YOU that can''t handle truth.

But they are calling for it. Go back and read the material. Yet another unread moron speaks up.

Calling for someone to be shut down isn't protected free speech?

Is it free speech to call for Obama's impeachment?

What does that have to do with anything?

Have you anything to offer or are you just going to continue blathering inanely?

Why? Do you think they would be insulted to be considered dykes?

What's wrong with being a dyke?

Yes. I think that being called a dyke by an anonimous person is an insult.

Nothing wrong in my book with being a dyke.

Then how on earth does it register as being an insult?

So confusing, you progressives. You want sexuality to be out there in the open, but if people dare to guess or refer to it, it's an insult?
You know full well the term "dyke" is commonly used as an insult. You are being willfully obtuse. Why must you RWers continue to be so dis-indigenous? Why!?!???

Calling for someone to be shut down isn't protected free speech?

Is it free speech to call for Obama's impeachment?

What does that have to do with anything?

Have you anything to offer or are you just going to continue blathering inanely?

Answer the MFing question ya moran!!! You know you can't because it will totally debunk your BS.

This is followed by the pièce de résistance of the op-ed — they equate Rush with Josef Goebbels. No, for reals. While fascistically demanding that The State’s FCC shut down Rush Limbaugh. While seeking to silence those with whom they disagree – using hysterical lies and propagandist rhetoric – they Godwin themselves with Goebbels. Irony is lost on these geniuses."

Fonda, Steinem, Feminists Beclown and Expose Themselves While Putting Out For Obama | RedState
Oh the IRONY, playing the Godwin Card to defend FemiNAZI LimpBoy!!!! :cuckoo:

Yes. I think that being called a dyke by an anonimous person is an insult.

Nothing wrong in my book with being a dyke.
Then why use it as an insulting pejorative?

And why are they a protected 'Class' of Human being?
ummmm because like minorities, the left doesn't believe them capable of competing as equals to white straight males?

I love that condescension they claim is tolerance and kindness. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Now we've upped the ante. A song preaching the desire to kill Rush Limbaugh. Oh how to defend this as appropriate?

Now Playing on YouTube and Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'

At least the band sucks, but they just got a huge boost to their career. I personally like this comment from the posts:

So THIS is what Islam and the left have in common:
Killing those who disagree with you.

My initial reaction is it's posted from Breitpharts old site. Something must be fishy. Like taking an old song of Detente and making it look like they were talking about Rush. I'm out of time but I'll pick this shit up later......

Sure you will.

Yep I will.

Kill Rush by the DeathMetal band Detente has been on YouTube since 2010. I can't even understand the words. Can't find the lyrics online from the band either.

What is new is the added Text.

How does one stretch a user posted video on YouTube into being progressive or liberal thought, and then try to use that in a messageboard?

Don't get me wrong, I think Rush is despicable and his dittoheads are the most misinformed people in the country, but I wouldn't want to see him killed.

Forum List

Back