Obama Told The Democrats..

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
He ain't sharing no damn campaign money with them, he's keeping it all to himself..

poor old democrats,, it's every man for hisself.. thesedays..

ouch!

He ain't sharing no damn campaign money with them, he's keeping it all to himself..

ouch!
why should he? its for his reelection.....

He shouldn't.. He should continue to piss off demoncrats like harry ried and nancy pelosi.. that's what i think..

ouch!

He shouldn't.. He should continue to piss off demoncrats like harry ried and nancy pelosi.. that's what i think..
how is a guy who raised money for his own election gonna piss of Reid and Pelosi by not sharing his campaign money with them?

you seem desperate to want to start an argument about this...

how is a guy who raised money for his own election gonna piss of Reid and Pelosi by not sharing his campaign money with them?

I'm not arguing. I'm telling you what I heard. You got a problem with that?

nope, your desperation just shows the desperation of the right. you assume Reid and Pelosi are gonna be pissed by cause hes not gonna give them any money. is Romney gonna give any of his campaign money to Boehner or Cantor? should they be pissed about that as well?

nope, your desperation just shows the desperation of the right. you assume Reid and Pelosi are gonna be pissed by cause hes not gonna give them any money. is Romney gonna give any of his campaign money to Boehner or Cantor? should they be pissed about that as well?

so all the money the DNC has belongs exclusively to obama? who knew?

A billion dollar campaign fund is a tough goal to attain, even for a guy like Obama, who has men fainting during his speeches, while woman have orgasms.
Orgasms? He has audience filled with Sandra Flukes?

DNC $ is different from money Obama has raised by himself. which exact $ are you referring to? do you have a link stating so?

DNC $ is different from money Obama has raised by himself. which exact $ are you referring to? do you have a link stating so?

he ain't sharing nuttin,, even the DNC money..

Barry is going to need every dime. He's going to have to bombard the electorate with the message that he isn't a failure when it comes to handling the economy and unemployment to drown out the GOP message that he is. God help him if gas prices make the economy tank this summer. Even a billion dollar war chest won't save him if gas costs $5 a gallon.

You are slightly wrong. obama didn't take money for his reelection, he emptied the DNC coffers which are supposed to pay for the election of all democrats. obama isn't the only democrat running for office.

You are slightly wrong. obama didn't take money for his reelection, he emptied the DNC coffers which are supposed to pay for the election of all democrats. obama isn't the only democrat running for office.
link?

link?

Even I detect a strong Fish odor.

When I started looking it up. I actually found that I was wrong. obama isn't sharing any funds with the DNC, which is putting other democrat elections in jeopardy.

Michelle Malkin » Obama to House/Senate Dems Regarding Campaign Funds: You’re On Your Own

According to Politico, Obama will have similar campaign moratoriums on his participation in fundraisers for, and appearances with, congressional Democrats. That may not be entirely unwelcome news for some.

This is really good news for senate and congressional elections as it will put broke democrats at a disadvantage to republican candidates.

obama needs to stick to his guns and don't give them a dime.

Forum List

Back