Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage and all the others--Friend or Foe?

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Did Rush Limbaugh or any of other right wing talk show host tell their listeners why Republicans lost in 2012? NOPE

Republicans lost in 2012 because they lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points. The campaign in 2012 was also about immigration. The last President to win was G.W Bush and he captured 44% of the Hispanic vote. Romney lost with 27%.
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

1. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other right wing talk show host say STOP to Trump supporters?
NOPE
2. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other tell them that at least 40% of the Hispanic vote is required to win the Presidency? NOPE
3. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other, tell them that now an additional 17% of the population, (Hispanics) are now in Hillary Clinton's column?
NOPE
4. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other, explain to them that Republicans in the entire Southwest of this country depend on Hispanics to win elections. And that there is a high possibility that Republicans will lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house. NOPE & NOPE
GOP gains traction among Hispanic voters with aggressive outreach campaigns
The Ballooning Importance Of The 'Latino Vote,' In 3 Charts
5. Did Rush Limbaugh ever inform his listeners that the Republican party is the minority party today at around 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents (who won't vote for far right candidates) are the largest voting block in this country today, representing 40% of the electorate? NOPE
6. What does Rush Limbaugh spend most of his time doing? Attacking other Republicans with his anti-establishment rhetoric.
7. Who is Rush Limbaugh promoting now. Ted Cruz, another candidate that he knows with 100% certainly, doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the White House.

Why?
Because the very worst thing that could happen to all of those Obscene Profit breaks is that Hillary Clinton LOSES this election.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Last edited:
Fool. Romney lost the election in 2012 because he never went on conservative talker shows. Mitt basically didn't want any conservatives to vote for him. Guess what? He lost.

Now Oreo. I have no media except for dial up and the radio and I know my talkers very well because that's all I get 24/7 so you CAN'T BULLSHIT ME.

I heard Ryan freaking once with Laura. Otherwise the Romney campaign dissed and pissed off conservatives.

Consequently they stayed home. You don't win without conservatives.

As to Rush. He's fucking had it with the establishment. Now this is recent. Rush and Hannity have hung in longer than any others in the talk world. Trying to keep the main candidates going.

But this is new. He's carried more water that ANYONE ELSE out there for all these years. El Rushbo has had it with rinos FINALLY.

Now your candidate Oreo. She's McCain's girl. I was buying into Carly for a bit until I realized how McCain she is.

Pity. I really liked her. But don't blame Rush/Levin/Hannity/Savage for the failures of a really shitty campaign she's run.

I dont care if rubio/bush loses. if one of them is the nominee i will vote for hillary.

Fool. Romney lost the election in 2012 because he never went on conservative talker shows. Mitt basically didn't want any conservatives to vote for him. Guess what? He lost.

Now Oreo. I have no media except for dial up and the radio and I know my talkers very well because that's all I get 24/7 so you CAN'T BULLSHIT ME.

I heard Ryan freaking once with Laura. Otherwise the Romney campaign dissed and pissed off conservatives.

BULLSHIT--can't you freaking READ.

As to Rush. He's fucking had it with the establishment. Now this is recent. Rush and Hannity have hung in longer than any others in the talk world. Trying to keep the main candidates going.

But this is new. He's carried more water that ANYONE ELSE out there for all these years. El Rushbo has had it with rinos FINALLY.

And Rush Limbaugh along with the Tea Party and other right wing radio talk shows have cost Republicans this election already. You are not going to make a come back by running off the largest voting block women in 2012, and then adding another 17% Hispanics into Hillary Clinton's column, and expect to win.

This "raining men" platform has already collapsed.

Your MessiahRushie will carry the water of any Establishment RINO the GOP nominates in 2016.
DON'T DOUBT ME!

Did Rush Limbaugh or any of other right wing talk show host tell their listeners why Republicans lost in 2012? NOPE

Republicans lost in 2012 because they lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points. The campaign in 2012 was also about immigration. The last President to win was G.W Bush and he captured 44% of the Hispanic vote. Romney lost with 27%.

1. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other right wing talk show host say STOP to Trump supporters?
NOPE
2. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other tell them that at least 40% of the Hispanic vote is required to win the Presidency? NOPE
3. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other, tell them that now an additional 17% of the population, (Hispanics) are now in Hillary Clinton's column?
NOPE
4. Did Rush Limbaugh or any other, explain to them that Republicans in the entire Southwest of this country depend on Hispanics to win elections. And that there is a high possibility that Republicans will lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house. NOPE & NOPE
5. Did Rush Limbaugh ever inform his listeners that the Republican party is the minority party today at around 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents (who won't vote for far right candidates) are the largest voting block in this country today, representing 40% of the electorate? NOPE
6. What does Rush Limbaugh spend most of his time doing? Attacking other Republicans with his anti-establishment rhetoric.
7. Who is Rush Limbaugh promoting now. Ted Cruz, another candidate that he knows with 100% certainly, doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the White House.

Why?
Because the very worst thing that could happen to all of those Obscene Profit breaks is that Hillary Clinton LOSES this election.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

The only thing the Dems have going for them is that the election in 2016 is going to be heavily laden with low knowledge and illegal ballots.

IMO voter fraud in the USA should not be punished via a small fine. It should be punished by a mandatory death penalty.

NOPE
NOPE

Why?

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

The only thing the Dems have going for them is that the election in 2016 is going to be heavily laden with low knowledge and illegal ballots.

IMO voter fraud in the USA should not be punished via a small fine. It should be punished by a mandatory death penalty.

You're full of B.S. too and you're going to get your pasty white ass steamed rolled & buried on election night by Hillary Clinton.

The ONLY people that are super low information voters are Trump supporters.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

And it's right wing talk radio that has been promoting your political IGNORANCE.

rush-limbaugh-caricature.jpg

Last edited:

Your MessiahRushie will carry the water of any Establishment RINO the GOP nominates in 2016.
DON'T DOUBT ME!

You won't have to worry about Rino's or Establishment Republicans anymore. After you people are done with them, the only thing that will exist will be majority Democrats in both houses along with a Democrat President.

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

Romney tried so hard to please the conservatives that he lost my vote. I supported him in 2008 against McCain, but in 2012 he became another right wing nutter, so I voted for Obama. Don't fool yourself.

Romney tried so hard to please the conservatives that he lost my vote. I supported him in 2008 against McCain, but in 2012 he became another right wing nutter, so I voted for Obama. Don't fool yourself.

It wasn't because YOU didn't vote for him. It was because Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points. This by going into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape questions. Romney's fate was sealed long before he won the nomination. Women were not going to vote for any Republican nominee. Women are the LARGEST voting block in this country today, at 54% another critical tidbit that Rush Limbaugh never told you either.

"And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”

Read more: Karen Hughes: I'll 'cut out' the tongue of GOPers talking rape

images

This is how stupid the right wing of the Republican party is. In 2016, not learning anything from 2012, they put up several knuckle dragging neanderthals right back on the platform that could never win women. If you can't win women, you don't win the White House. They are: Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, and Scott Walker who committed political suicide right on the stage during the 1st debate, declaring the he didn't give exception to abortion for the life of the mother. Rick Perry had to drop out immediately also for mentioning a sonogram requirement. All of the above are LOOSERS coming right out of the gate.

In 2016 another 17% of the population is now solidly in the Democrat column, Hispanics, because of the ignorance coming out of the right wing base of the Republican party.

All of the above you NEVER learned by keeping your asses glued to right wing talk radio, and FOX News. They know all these stats, but they have never given them to you. And there's only one reason for that. Ratings and $$$$

Last edited:
Does anybody else see the striking resemblance between oreo and Jake? It's almost like they're the same person. :eusa_whistle:

Nice try--liberal babble turned into conservative babble, when you can't defend the TRUTH. The truth is I am sick and tired of right wing idiocy costing Republicans elections.

You've done it again for 2016. Regardless of who the nominee is, you're not going to recapture that 40% of the 17% of the population you chased off with Trump. So you have already basically secured a Hillary Clinton Presidency, and most likely will loose the Senate along with many house seats. What you "lil Einsteins" failed to realize because your TALENT ON LOAN FROM GAWWWWDDDD" never told you is that Republicans in heavily populated Hispanics states depend on those votes to win elections in their districts, including senate and house seats. Without them they don't win.

For instance I know right now that in my state of Colorado there is no way in hell of replacing our Democrat Senator Michael Bennet in 2016 with a Republican senator. Those Hispanics that were so instrumental in getting Republican Cory Gardner elected in 2014 are now GOOOOONE, because of right wing ignorance.
GOP challenger Cory Gardner wins Senate seat as Latinos turn out in force in Colorado

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

It wasn't because YOU didn't vote for him. It was because Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points. This by going into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape questions. Romney's fate was sealed long before he won the nomination. Women were not going to vote for any Republican nominee. Women are the LARGEST voting block in this country today, at 54% another critical tidbit that Rush Limbaugh never told you either.

"And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”

Read more: Karen Hughes: I'll 'cut out' the tongue of GOPers talking rape

images

This is how stupid the right wing of the Republican party is. In 2016, not learning anything from 2012, they put up several knuckle dragging neanderthals right back on the platform that could never win women. If you can't win women, you don't win the White House. They are: Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, and Scott Walker who committed political suicide right on the stage during the 1st debate, declaring the he didn't give exception to abortion for the life of the mother. Rick Perry had to drop out immediately also for mentioning a sonogram requirement. All of the above are LOOSERS coming right out of the gate.

In 2016 another 17% of the population is now solidly in the Democrat column, Hispanics, because of the ignorance coming out of the right wing base of the Republican party.

All of the above you NEVER learned by keeping your asses glued to right wing talk radio, and FOX News. They know all these stats, but they have never given them to you. And there's only one reason for that. Ratings and $$$$
Not all women are feminist dykes. I hate to be the one to tell you.

I doubt kkkonswervatives abandoned Romney to allow Obama a win.

DON'T DOUBT ME!

thats because any living thing is far better than the liar and woman hater hillary.

I doubt kkkonswervatives abandoned Romney to allow Obama a win.

you must be talking about robert KKK byrd a LIB.

Forum List

Back