How to "Make America Great Again"

Sell your fans hats that say "Make America Great Again" on the outside and "Made in China" on the label inside.

Good one!

trump-clothing.jpg

That isn't a hat that says "Make America Great Again," moron.

Wow, nothing gets by you, huh, Sparky. It's a shirt from Trump's signature line. I'll be happy to explain what "signature line" means to the guy who thinks a kid wearing a Rotterdam footie club hoodie = "Americanism"
I mean they had their parents living in their homes.

Do you?

My parents are both dead.

Which frees you up to lecture other people on what they should be doing.

Any more callous insensitive questions?

You, of all people, crying about "callous insensitive questions"? Irony x 10.

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
What else?

Don't know what you're drinking, but that is the most ridiculous thing I've read today.

To make America great again-

Strengthen the middle class. Right now they pick up the tab for all those ideas that the left claimed they'd go after the wealthy to pay for.

Functional families. When the big war on poverty started, 75% of black families had a mother and working father. Today, less than 20% have fathers in the household. Way to go, liberals.

Education. Most kids, because they came from functional families, finished high school at least and many continued their education. Now it's drop out, have kids, go on welfare. Repeat each generation. Each new generation of parents are worse than previous ones due to less and less skills and morals to pass on to children.

Crime rate. We have more crime today and less regard for life.

Hillary is ugly on the inside. She gets confused at times, according to her own people, and she is a radical leftie. That is why she shouldn't be president.

Obama mocked special ed when he made a joke while on a late night talk show. Tacky for a president.

Don't know who gets military advice from TV shows. Obama finds out about world events and stuff happening in his administration by watching the news. Gosh, would think he'd have better access to info than the rest of us, like maybe briefings or something.

Being think-skinned is all the rage. Look at the protesters demanding safe spaces. This is the new America.

It is when they are sleazy lying leftwing smear merchant reporters.

What part of mocking handicapped people did you like best, when Trump flipped his arms around or when he rolled his eyes?

come on toro, you're not that hopeless to be using something so dumb. who hasn't made fun of the handicapped. hell we see it on here all the time with mostly the left going around calling people, retards.

When I was in high school some of my friends thought it was great fun to mock people they called "tards" who took the short bus to school.
That must have made you sad.

How blinded are you, when "the donald" screams ....."i will sue," every chance he gets. He is the most thin-skinned coward that ever walked.
And phony and you idolize the fool.
4Vv51_s-200x150.gif

'nutters' are sick of political correctness......Trump is helping to destroy your pretty PC world....

Before Social Security people supported their parents when they got too old to take care of themselves, so all this horse manure about poverty among the elderly before Social Security is meaningless.

Really? Hey, guy, before Social Security, the average lifespan was 62 years. a lot of people didn't take care of their elderly parents because they were having a hard enough time taking care of themselves.

I've already pointed out that the average life span was lower in those days, which is just one more reason why the current program is a boondoggle. When people got to old to work in those days, if they didn't have sufficient wealth saved up, they lived with their kids. That's just an historical fact. I know that makes ingrates like you uncomfortable. Good.

What part of mocking handicapped people did you like best, when Trump flipped his arms around or when he rolled his eyes?

come on toro, you're not that hopeless to be using something so dumb. who hasn't made fun of the handicapped. hell we see it on here all the time with mostly the left going around calling people, retards.

When I was in high school some of my friends thought it was great fun to mock people they called "tards" who took the short bus to school.

I'm sure they all grew up to be good obedient politically correct liberals who never talk about the way they behaved in high school.

Last edited:
Before Social Security people supported their parents when they got too old to take care of themselves, so all this horse manure about poverty among the elderly before Social Security is meaningless.

Really? Hey, guy, before Social Security, the average lifespan was 62 years. a lot of people didn't take care of their elderly parents because they were having a hard enough time taking care of themselves.

I've already pointed out that the average life span was lower in those days, which is just one more reason why the current program is a boondoggle. When people got to old to work in those days, if they didn't have sufficient wealth saved up, they lived with their kids. That's just an historical fact. I know that makes ingrates like you uncomfortable. Good.
I don't have any kids.
I didn't make any welfare mothers in my history. And not a single woman that passed through my life would I want to be with now. They were all selfish self centered conniving bitches.

I'm not lecturing anyone on what to do with their parents. Feel free to push them out into the cold if they become inconvenient.

Why do you expect me to be sensitive to the feelings of a bunch of fucking Nazis like you?

My grandparents did too. While supporting 6 kids and my great grandmother.

False , that's a myth, before SS only the well to do had the resources to do that.
Before it most older and disabled either worked till they died or were put in poor houses.

By "take care of the parents," I don't mean the set them up in a house of their own and paid all their expenses, I mean the had their parents living in their homes. I know that's a prospect liberals find truly frightening, but back in those days people actually felt they had an obligation to their parents. Most did not "work until they died" or get "put in poor houses."

However, keep in mind, the average life span in those days was under 65. Being retired for 30 years was something inconceivable to people in those days.
The only fact in that response was the lifespan statement.

Do you ever even attempt to support any of the imbecile claims you make?
Just calling you on your bullshit.

Bullshit as I explained before only the well to do could afford to do that.
Most everyone else worked for the rich .
Whole families would do whatever they could to keep food a a roof over their heads.
If grandma keeled over in the field that was one less source of income and one less mouth to feed .

I don't have any kids.
I didn't make any welfare mothers in my history. And not a single woman that passed through my life would I want to be with now. They were all selfish self centered conniving bitches.
lol . Way to rationalize your issues.
I now understand why you are as fucked up as you are, and it ain't the women that did it.

I'm not lecturing anyone on what to do with their parents. Feel free to push them out into the cold if they become inconvenient.

Why do you expect me to be sensitive to the feelings of a bunch of fucking Nazis like you?
You calling other posters Nazis is the definition of irony.

I'm sure they all grew up to be good obedient politically correct liberals who never talk about the way they behaved in high school.
No surprise that went over your head.

The updated How to Make America Great Again list.
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
  • Create a database of all persons of a specific religion
  • Ask Iowans how stupid are they?

What days, exactly? The Depression?

Forum List

Back