Children killing children over disputes on social media

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Funny how Zuckerburg can censor every word regarding vaccines and Hunter's lap top but let children go at each other on social media that winds up in murder

Funny that.

Doesn't Pfizer and Microsoft advertise on Facebook? ... we are a capitalist nation after all ... Zuckerburg can't be made to pee in his own canteen ... not from share-holding judges ...

Funny how Zuckerburg can censor every word regarding vaccines and Hunter's lap top but let children go at each other on social media that winds up in murder

Funny that.
That is an excellent point. The filtering and enforcement technology is there in place yet the social media platforms are not that concerned with cyber bullying or the violence as a result of content on the platform.

Funny that.
You're talking about American children killing each other.
Are you at all initerested in learning what is caused this and most of the other problems in America?

Are you at all initerested in learning what is caused this and most of the other problems in America?
This thread is about the role of social media on fostering the secular humanist society the Left has created where children want to murder each other.

Any comments on this?

This thread is about the role of social media on fostering the secular humanist society the Left has created where children want to murder each other.

Any comments on this?
Then it's about the failure of social media, which results in American children killing each other. Ask me for a further explanation if you're sincere about saving America's children from each others gun violence.

Then it's about the failure of social media, which results in American children killing each other. Ask me for a further explanation if you're sincere about saving America's children from each others gun violence.
~~~~~~
For the most part those using guns are wannabe gangsta's. Then there's murders like this stabbing.

Last edited:
I'll take a stab at that <sorry>. I'm not interested at all.

Grown up democrats kill children for mere convenience.
That's a wild exaggeration to suggest that half of America is guilty.
But your point is made that you're motivated to suggest that it's at least a growing and significant number of Americans.

Go back to teaching gun basics and safety in school, you know they used to do that?

Social media has turned into one of civilized mans worst creations. It has done more harm to more people than good. It's ruined an entire generation of younger people and brainwashed countless adults.

I'd also wager social media has created more hatred and violence than anything else other than religious ideals like muslims and islams.

Forum List

Back