How to Destroy Ignorant Anti-Palistine Pro-Israel Arguments

I'm more worried about the demographic struggling the most in America right now. Uneducated whites

Between 1982 and August 2023, 78 out of the 147 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by White shooters. African American 26 mass shootings, and Latino 12. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 18 percent, and eight percent respectively.
You are really worried about that, huh? You feel they need to be indoctrinated by the government in order to fill a hole in their lives?

8===> :omg:

We've been investing in their communities for decades. In the last decade alone, Gaza has received over FIVE BILLION dollars in aid from the UN and various countries including the USA.
You know that bomb that went off at the Gaza hospital? Israel says it was not them? To be honest, I don't care if it was. I know that's not cool to do but if there are a lot of Hezzbolah around, I'd drop a bomb on them too. Then deny it.

But for the record, I think Hezzbolah accidentally bombed their own hospital. Not sure why I believe that but I do. I could be wrong.

Do you believe the news? Do you believe Israel? Hard to know who to believe.

You are really worried about that, huh? You feel they need to be indoctrinated by the government in order to fill a hole in their lives?

8===> :omg:
Whatever gets them to stop going on rampages. One thing that would go a long way is if Trump and Republicans would stop using social wedge issues to divide us. God, gays, guns and racism.

I'm more worried about the demographic struggling the most in America right now. Uneducated whites
Quantitatively, how do "uneducated whites" struggle more than fatherless uneducated blacks?
Between 1982 and August 2023, 78 out of the 147 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by White shooters. African American 26 mass shootings, and Latino 12.
Nonsense.
There have been 552 mass shootings in 2023, alone.

But, with your numbers
78 = 53%
Whites make up ~76% of the US population
This means whites are underrepresented in mass shootings

Whatever gets them to stop going on rampages. One thing that would go a long way is if Trump and Republicans would stop using social wedge issues to divide us. God, gays, guns and racism.
Uneducated whites go on rampages in your world? Funny, because in my world it is black youth gangs who are going on rampages. You must live in a real shit hole.

Uneducated whites go on rampages in your world? Funny, because in my world it is black youth gangs who are going on rampages. You must live in a real shit hole.
Those black youth gangs are killing each other. Black on black crime. Gang related. Are you seriously pretending to be worried about what's happening in ghettos right now?

Those black youth gangs are killing each other. Black on black crime. Gang related. Are you seriously pretending to be worried about what's happening in ghettos right now?
Why shouldn't he be when crime spreads from those areas?

Israel offered a Pale State and jobs back in the late 80s, and Arafat said no ( because he knew he couldn't sell to his own the notion that they weren't going back inside of Israel).

The Arabs don't want the Pales anymore then does Israel.
That's another old Israeli lie.
A bunch of tiny disconnected bantustans doesn't make a country.

Bibi doesn't want peace. He wants Gaza back since they discovered oil and gas off the coast of Gaza. This is just another land grab.

That's another old Israeli lie.
A bunch of tiny disconnected bantustans doesn't make a country.

Bibi doesn't want peace. He wants Gaza back since they discovered oil and gas off the coast of Gaza. This is just another land grab.
I never said Bibi wants peace. He doesn't. But I would not agree that the final 98 Israeli offer was just a bunch of bantustans.

But the first step to peace now would be de-fanging Hamas. And we need MBS and Qatar. And the hostages have to be released, or the IDF will turn the place into a charnel house. And we need MBS and Qatar for that too.

Forum List

Back