How to Destroy Ignorant Anti-Palistine Pro-Israel Arguments

You should go to Gaza to help them out.

The sooner, the better.
In America, different ethnicities, races, genders, religions all living together. Perhaps we should go show Israel how it's done.

When do Americans revolt or commit crimes? When they don't have any economic opportunities. Probably the same over in Palestine.

Christopher Hitchens' had some excellent takes on the anti-Palestine arguments that are still prevalent in the mainstream media.

Watch as he swats them down...

Israel offered a Pale State and jobs back in the late 80s, and Arafat said no ( because he knew he couldn't sell to his own the notion that they weren't going back inside of Israel).

The Arabs don't want the Pales anymore then does Israel.

Israel offered a Pale State and jobs back in the late 80s, and Arafat said no ( because he knew he couldn't sell to his own the notion that they weren't going back inside of Israel).

The Arabs don't want the Pales anymore then does Israel.
That's probably true. So then we need to subsodize them. Start doing business with those arab countries if they take in refugees.

Like in afganistan. We have to buy the farmers crops or else they'll grow poppi seeds which turn into drugs.

Maybe this time the Palestinians will realize they lost this fight back in 1948.

and 1956

and 1967

and 1973.
If I were Israel I'd expel them all. Anyone who stays dies. Later Bibi can make a speech when he leaves office like Bush did.

President Bush gave his farewell address to the nation Thursday night. Although he leaves office with very low approval ratings and a dismal economy, the president claimed some successes. Bush said, "You may not agree with some of the tough decisions I have made, but I hope you can agree that I was willing to make the tough decisions."

If I were Israel I'd expel them all. Anyone who stays dies. Later Bibi can make a speech when he leaves office like Bush did.

President Bush gave his farewell address to the nation Thursday night. Although he leaves office with very low approval ratings and a dismal economy, the president claimed some successes. Bush said, "You may not agree with some of the tough decisions I have made, but I hope you can agree that I was willing to make the tough decisions."
lol!!

No one will take them.

In America, different ethnicities, races, genders, religions all living together. Perhaps we should go show Israel how it's done.

When do Americans revolt or commit crimes? When they don't have any economic opportunities. Probably the same over in Palestine.
Israel already has that, you moron. Gaza has been cleansed of any diversity.

"Palestinians" are taught from birth that killing Jews is their top priority in life. That has nothing to do with economic opportunity.

Watch as he swats them down...
You do get that you are cheering for creatures that slaughter innocents, including children, in their homes, right? Or is your stance that they deserved it? Maybe you think it's all a lie and didn't happen? You'd make a good Nazi.

Israel already has that, you moron. Gaza has been cleansed of any diversity.

"Palestinians" are taught from birth that killing Jews is their top priority in life. That has nothing to do with economic opportunity.
taught from birth that killing Jews is their top priority
That's what people who have no economic opportunities teach their kids.

Not as bad here in America but in 1977 my mom took my brother to a birthday party at a classmates house. His father opened the door and said no way a whitey is going to come in his house, then closed the door on my 8 year old brother.

That's how people who are treated like 2nd class citizens feel.

You do get that you are cheering for creatures that slaughter innocents, including children, in their homes, right? Or is your stance that they deserved it? Maybe you think it's all a lie and didn't happen? You'd make a good Nazi.
No, that's just your projection.

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back