How to Destroy Ignorant Anti-Palistine Pro-Israel Arguments

Wouldn't it be nice if the Arab States found jobs for all these folks! Maybe they're afraid of being targets too!
They wailed and moaned for decades about what they called "Black September" and even named a terror group for the event. Black September is what they called the sheer slaughter of Palestinians in Jordan AFTER they tried to take over by kicking out the King of Jordan. Not a single Arab nation wants anything to do with them because they've been hated for years as fomenters of discord and violence.

This also helps to explain their support and how they've managed to obtain never ending welfare payments for 75 years. They've served two purposes. They keep them restricted to Gaza or smaller refugee camps in Arab countries, and they also do a wonderful job agitating against and occasionally killing the hated Jews in their midst. THIS time. they effed up and went too far.

That's what people who have no economic opportunities teach their kids.

Not as bad here in America but in 1977 my mom took my brother to a birthday party at a classmates house. His father opened the door and said no way a whitey is going to come in his house, then closed the door on my 8 year old brother.

That's how people who are treated like 2nd class citizens feel.
malha4-1024x640.jpg

Don't you know, folks -- This is what turns a whole group into genocidal maniacs. It's all that lack of economic opportunity.

Christopher Hitchens' had some excellent takes on the anti-Palestine arguments that are still prevalent in the mainstream media.

Watch as he swats them down...

Could you find something a little older when even more things have changed ?

Are you naturally stupid or do have to work at it ?

You do get that you are cheering for creatures that slaughter innocents, including children, in their homes, right? Or is your stance that they deserved it? Maybe you think it's all a lie and didn't happen? You'd make a good Nazi.
Can you just imagine how he would wail if the KKK were to go on a rampage slitting the throats of black babies only to have people here DEFENDING that.

Marc and Superbad are both too stupid to learn the actual lesson from their people's history. They simply adopt the position of hater, instead.

You do get that you are cheering for creatures that slaughter innocents, including children, in their homes, right? Or is your stance that they deserved it? Maybe you think it's all a lie and didn't happen? You'd make a good Nazi.

Remember this saying. Don't fuck with someone and then complain about how they react. Remember Nat Turner? Was he wrong to kill every white woman and child he came across? If you were a slave would you care? In fact I'd want to be over the top. It would make slave owners uncomfortable having slaves around their families. As they should. Sleep with one eye open mother fuckers.

I don't know what to say about Palestinians who don't want peace. Maybe not with things how they are. They don't want to go back to how things were 2 months ago.

And does anyone remember Trump dished on Israel to Russia and they most likely told Iran those secrets?

Can you just imagine how he would wail if the KKK were to go on a rampage slitting the throats of black babies only to have people here DEFENDING that.

Marc and Superbad are both too stupid to learn the actual lesson from their people's history. They simply adopt the position of hater, instead.

Losers offer support for other losers.

No I think we are just trying to see both sides. I see your point. No we are not defending evil Palestinians. But let's say tomorrow you wiped out all the evil ones. What next? Will you invest in their communities? Don't downplay the fact those people live in economic despair. We see even here in America white uneducated Americans are living in economic despair and they are dying younger because of it. And that's here in America. Imaging living in Gaza.

I'd agree that there are "war mongers" and "ethnic cleansers" in both the Israel and Hamas camps. And with Bibi's new govt disposing of any legal restraints on it in regards to taking more land, and kicking out arabs, the Pales were pretty much fucked, with MbS the only leader seemingly doing much to help them.

But slaughtering (and torturing) 1000 Israelis and taking 100-200 hostages and sticking them in holes while threatening to kill them in equally, or worse, ways .... is not going to help the Pale cause. And Hamas is more willing to see Pale civilians killed by the IDF than is the IDF.

Forum List

Back