How to Destroy Ignorant Anti-Palistine Pro-Israel Arguments

Odd that. I was just watching the protests in this country FOR HAMAS. Far from these maniacal protests being by those with a lack of economic opportunities the ones demanding blood are from academia.
From what I hear, it's not coming from anti semitism. It's people trying to be logical, rational, diplomatic.

Coming from a country who over reacted after 9-11 and let our president lie us into iraq. We know Bibi is corrupt. How corrupt who knows. Could he have just got 9-11'ed so he could sell us on war? Or complete destruction of an entire people. Sound familiar?

From what I hear, it's not coming from anti semitism. It's people trying to be logical, rational, diplomatic.

Coming from a country who over reacted after 9-11 and let our president lie us into iraq. We know Bibi is corrupt. How corrupt who knows. Could he have just got 9-11'ed so he could sell us on war? Or complete destruction of an entire people. Sound familiar?
Sounds like every other time Hamas launched a terrorist attack and Israel was stopped from doing what needs to be done.

Can anybody guess who did more for the civil rights of black people back in the 50s and 60s by marching alongside them and providing them with free legal services?

Do you know the last group to officially abandon the slavery of blacks and still considers them to be lesser beings in places like Sudan?

The answer to the first question is Jews and the second question is Muslims. You would think it was the other way around by listening to some if these profoundly ignorant posters.

Sounds like every other time Hamas launched a terrorist attack and Israel was stopped from doing what needs to be done.
Well they may just need to wipe them out. What is going on right now? I need to get updated on this shit. Hamas maybe needs to be wiped out. But then the young boys will grow up to learn to be terrorists? I hope not. I don't know what to do in this situation.

There have been times in history where humans were displaced. The Palestinians need to go. Maybe Israel will owe each of them $20,000 or something like that. Send them to Florida Ron DeSantis will ship them to NY. LOL

Can anybody guess who did more for the civil rights of black people back in the 50s and 60s by marching alongside them and providing them with free legal services?

Do you know the last group to officially abandon the slavery of blacks and still considers them to be lesser beings in places like Sudan?

The answer to the first question is Jews and the second question is Muslims. You would think it was the other way around by listening to some if these profoundly ignorant posters.
How many black men died in WWII for the liberation of Jewish folks and then come back to a country where they are treated less than German POWs? Let's see how honest you are in answering that question.

In America, different ethnicities, races, genders, religions all living together. Perhaps we should go show Israel how it's done.

When do Americans revolt or commit crimes? When they don't have any economic opportunities. Probably the same over in Palestine.
We don’t have a bunch Jihadists here who go into busy cafes and blow themselves up. I think you are better off training the Muslims to be civilized.

Well they may just need to wipe them out. What is going on right now? I need to get updated on this shit. Hamas maybe needs to be wiped out. But then the young boys will grow up to learn to be terrorists? I hope not. I don't know what to do in this situation.

There have been times in history where humans were displaced. The Palestinians need to go. Maybe Israel will owe each of them $20,000 or something like that. Send them to Florida Ron DeSantis will ship them to NY. LOL
They can fight with the blacks and Mexicans.
The British wiped the thugees of India out to the last one. Sometimes that has to be done.

They can fight with the blacks and Mexicans.
The British wiped the thugees of India out to the last one. Sometimes that has to be done.

The Palestinian genome will continue on because there are Palestinians around the world but their species in Gaza may need to be wiped out. Just like the Neaderthals and Denisovan's.​

The genetic footprint of a “ghost population” may match that of a Neanderthal and Denisovan hybrid fossil found in Siberia

The analysis suggests that a previously unknown and long-extinct group of hominins interbred with Homo sapiens in Asia and Oceania somewhere along the long, winding road of human evolutionary history, leaving behind only fragmented traces in modern human DNA.

The new data suggest that the mysterious hominin was likely descended from an admixture of Neanderthals and Denisovans (who were only identified as a unique species on the human family tree in 2010).

Previous human genome studies have revealed that after modern humans left Africa, perhaps 180,000 years ago, they subsequently interbred with species like Neanderthals and Denisovans, who coexisted with early modern humans before going extinct.

1697587209056.png

The Palestinian genome will continue on because there are Palestinians around the world but their species in Gaza may need to be wiped out. Just like the Neaderthals and Denisovan's.​

The genetic footprint of a “ghost population” may match that of a Neanderthal and Denisovan hybrid fossil found in Siberia

The analysis suggests that a previously unknown and long-extinct group of hominins interbred with Homo sapiens in Asia and Oceania somewhere along the long, winding road of human evolutionary history, leaving behind only fragmented traces in modern human DNA.

The new data suggest that the mysterious hominin was likely descended from an admixture of Neanderthals and Denisovans (who were only identified as a unique species on the human family tree in 2010).

Previous human genome studies have revealed that after modern humans left Africa, perhaps 180,000 years ago, they subsequently interbred with species like Neanderthals and Denisovans, who coexisted with early modern humans before going extinct.

View attachment 844501
Many human groupings have disappeared. Some were wiped out. If there are Palestinians that have escaped that evil and destructive ideology, good for them. Welcome.

Misplaced Solidarity

The Klan was against Jews, Blacks, Catholics, and trade unions. The last two groups didn't identify with Blacks as fellow victims, so what drove Jews to that illogical conclusion? The same weakness and denial of a realistic perspective that led the non-Zionist Jews to not take Hitler seriously.

We don’t have a bunch Jihadists here who go into busy cafes and blow themselves up. I think you are better off training the Muslims to be civilized.

Here in Metro Detroit we have the most Muslims. Dearborn, MI. Why aren't they Jihadists? Because they've been able to enjoy the economic opportunities this country has to offer. We didn't cut them off from economic opportunities like we did the blacks. In fact we put them in between us and the blacks as a buffer. Because whites don't want to live with blacks.

What have we seen in recent decades as uneducated whites have lost their economic opportunities? More crime. More rampages. More suicide. More addition to alcohol, fentynol, oxy, heroine.

If you want to worry about one demographic it's uneducated whites.

They need to stop voting Republican and wake the fuck up.

More than one and a half million African Americans served in the United States military forces during World War II. They fought in the Pacific, Mediterranean, and European war zones, including the Battle of the Bulge and the D-Day invasion.
And none of them died for the liberation of Jewish folks.

Here in Metro Detroit we have the most Muslims. Dearborn, MI. Why aren't they Jihadists? Because they've been able to enjoy the economic opportunities this country has to offer. We didn't cut them off from economic opportunities like we did the blacks. In fact we put them in between us and the blacks as a buffer. Because whites don't want to live with blacks.

What have we seen in recent decades as uneducated whites have lost their economic opportunities? More crime. More rampages. More suicide. More addition to alcohol, fentynol, oxy, heroine.

If you want to worry about one demographic it's uneducated whites.

They need to stop voting Republican and wake the fuck up.
What a fucking shit hole. There's a lot of muslims. Not all are Jihadis. I don't know why you think I believe otherwise. It's probably due to some stupidity on your part.

What a fucking shit hole. There's a lot of muslims. Not all are Jihadis. I don't know why you think I believe otherwise. It's probably due to some stupidity on your part.

Biden Warns Israelis Not To Repeat The Mistakes The U.S. Made After 9/11​

“While you feel that rage, don't be consumed by it,” the U.S. president said.

Biden Warns Israelis Not To Repeat The Mistakes The U.S. Made After 9/11​

“While you feel that rage, don't be consumed by it,” the U.S. president said.
You better take note, for one day it is going to hit you that you live in a fucking shit hole and you are going to be at risk of raging at all that diversity you are surrounded with.

No I think we are just trying to see both sides. I see your point. No we are not defending evil Palestinians. But let's say tomorrow you wiped out all the evil ones. What next? Will you invest in their communities? Don't downplay the fact those people live in economic despair. We see even here in America white uneducated Americans are living in economic despair and they are dying younger because of it. And that's here in America. Imaging living in Gaza.
We've been investing in their communities for decades. In the last decade alone, Gaza has received over FIVE BILLION dollars in aid from the UN and various countries including the USA.

You better take note, for one day it is going to hit you that you live in a fucking shit hole and you are going to be at risk of raging at all that diversity you are surrounded with.

I'm more worried about the demographic struggling the most in America right now. Uneducated whites

Between 1982 and August 2023, 78 out of the 147 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by White shooters. African American 26 mass shootings, and Latino 12. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 18 percent, and eight percent respectively.

Forum List

Back