How to Destroy Ignorant Anti-Palistine Pro-Israel Arguments

Maybe this time the Palestinians will
realize they lost this fight back in 1948.

and 1956

and 1967

and 1973.

23094.jpg

Go ahead...

Keep spanking a people to force them to renounce to their homeland... and then cry like a little baby when this happens again:

wtc.jpg

Remember this saying. Don't fuck with someone and then complain about how they react. Remember Nat Turner? Was he wrong to kill every white woman and child he came across? If you were a slave would you care? In fact I'd want to be over the top. It would make slave owners uncomfortable having slaves around their families. As they should. Sleep with one eye open mother fuckers.

I don't know what to say about Palestinians who don't want peace. Maybe not with things how they are. They don't want to go back to how things were 2 months ago.

And does anyone remember Trump dished on Israel to Russia and they most likely told Iran those secrets?
Nat Turner was an American hero. He had no other option.

I'm not. The people who carried out those attacks need to be held accountable. Of course that is if Israel wins.

And I don't pretend I have all the answers.
You just claimed that the only reason Palestinians are genocidal is because they have no economic opportunities.

That was incredibly stupid apologia, even for you.

Maybe this time the Palestinians will
realize they lost this fight back in 1948.

and 1956

and 1967

and 1973.

23094.jpg

Go ahead...

Keep spanking a people to force them to renounce to their homeland... and then cry like a little baby when this happens again:

wtc.jpg
Are you threatening America with another 911, terrorist?

Originally posted by Dogmaphobe
Are you threatening America with another 911, terrorist?

9/11 is what you get when you spend 75 years arming a supremacist state to the teeth so it can murder any native who approches the walls of his prison, super patriotic american clown.

9/11 is what you get when you spend 75 years arming a supremacist state to the teeth so it can murder any native who approches the walls of his prison, super patriotic american clown.
Thanks for making your terrorist inclinations so clear.

I sure hope you are on a terrorist watch list.

Christopher Hitchens' had some excellent takes on the anti-Palestine arguments that are still prevalent in the mainstream media.

Watch as he swats them down...

Better keep an eye on your Hamas flag there at your house. Could get you in some hot water.

I'd agree that there are "war mongers" and "ethnic cleansers" in both the Israel and Hamas camps. And with Bibi's new govt disposing of any legal restraints on it in regards to taking more land, and kicking out arabs, the Pales were pretty much fucked, with MbS the only leader seemingly doing much to help them.

But slaughtering (and torturing) 1000 Israelis and taking 100-200 hostages and sticking them in holes while threatening to kill them in equally, or worse, ways .... is not going to help the Pale cause. And Hamas is more willing to see Pale civilians killed by the IDF than is the IDF.
You have ignored what the Netanyahu government has done for the past 20 years. It's sad.

You just claimed that the only reason Palestinians are genocidal is because they have no economic opportunities.

People with something to lose don't act this way. There is one big reason why Arab's didn't side with Osama Bin Ladin and launch terrorist attacks on us from Dearborn, MI. It would be very hard to find the terrorists if Arab Americans harbored them. These radicals have chanted death to America too. And I'm sure if they could they'd love to strike us again. But Arab Americans don't harbor them. They turn them in.

Do you think we spy on Arab Americans? It's not supposed to be legal to spy on Americans phone calls. Overseas calls are fair game but not from one place in America to another place in America. You can bet Bush listened in to Arab calls going in and out of Dearborn MI. Patriot Act shit. And might have caught some sleeper cells that way.

Anyways, notice the Palestinians don't act like animals in America. Why? They don't go after Jews in America. Why? Something must be different over there. I don't know what it is do you? You claim the Palestinians have economic opportunities and they are just murderers who've been taught to be murderers? Should we hear what they have to say or just take your work for it?

There are a number of issues which the two sides cannot agree on.
These include:
  • What should happen to Palestinian refugees
  • Whether Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank should stay or be removed
  • Whether the two sides should share Jerusalem
  • And - perhaps most tricky of all - whether a Palestinian state should be created alongside Israel

Gaza is ruled by Hamas, an Islamist militant group which is committed to the destruction of Israel and is designated as a terrorist group by the UK and many other countries.

Hamas won the Palestinians' last elections in 2006, and seized control of Gaza the following year by ousting the rival Fatah movement of West Bank-based President Mahmoud Abbas.

Since then, militants in Gaza have fought several wars with Israel, which along with Egypt has maintained a partial blockade on the strip to isolate Hamas and try to stop attacks, particularly the indiscriminate firing of rockets towards Israeli cities.

Palestinians in Gaza say Israel's restrictions and its air strikes on heavily populated areas amount to collective punishment.

This year has been the deadliest year on record for Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem. They also complain of the restrictions and military actions being carried out there in response to deadly attacks on Israelis.

If the Palestinians voted for Hamas and they pulled off the terrorist attack, none of them are innocent. That's how I'd see it if I were Israel.

You have ignored what the Netanyahu government has done for the past 20 years. It's sad.
I didn't ignore it. Likud and the zionist utranationialists have capitalized on the Pales (NOT HAMAS's) refusal to take the peace offered in 1998, and this is just another sad chapter. The PALES, not Hamas, turned down the peace offer because they wouldn't be allowed back in Israel, despite being offered borders and jobs.

I didn't ignore it. Likud and the zionist utranationialists have capitalized on the Pales (NOT HAMAS's) refusal to take the peace offered in 1998, and this is just another sad chapter. The PALES, not Hamas, turned down the peace offer because they wouldn't be allowed back in Israel, despite being offered borders and jobs.
Fair enough. You understand the situation and that not all Palestinians are Hamas. I was wrong and stand corrected.

In America, different ethnicities, races, genders, religions all living together. Perhaps we should go show Israel how it's done.

When do Americans revolt or commit crimes? When they don't have any economic opportunities. Probably the same over in Palestine.
Odd that. I was just watching the protests in this country FOR HAMAS. Far from these maniacal protests being by those with a lack of economic opportunities the ones demanding blood are from academia.

Forum List

Back