How The Trayvon Martin Case Will Likely Play Out...

I wouldn't go as far to call it a "clear" case of self defence, how could Zimmerman be the one defending himself from Trayvon when HE was the one who called in and admitted to following him? there are some things that are not clear but it looks like that doesn't matter you'll get your wish and this guy will be free.

Even the girl's version matches, all Zimmerman did is ask him what he was doing there. An eye witness places Zimmerman bleeding and on his back after being attacked by Martin. You can spin it anyway you want, it is not a crime to follow someone you think is suspicious nor is it a crime to stop them and ask them what they are doing. It is a crime to attack someone, break their nose, knock them to the ground and attempt to kill them with their own weapon.

No it does not. Stop making crap up.

Zimmerman claims he was attacked randomly from behind, after pursuing Martin on foot and losing site of him, and the kid started beating him up so he pulled out the gun and shot him. In other words the kid jumped out of the bushes on him like some action movie.

The girls story is that Zimmerman chased Martin down the street. Martin turned around and confronted Zimmerman asking Zimmerman why he was chasing him. Zimmerman replied and a scuffle insued. Then blank. 60 seconds later Martin was dead.

Zimmerman never mentioned a verbal confrontation.
Zimmerman claims he was randomly attacked from behind.
I find it hard to believe he was talking to Trayvon with his back turned.
If a scuffle insued after a verbal confrontation. They must have been close to each other in some way facing each other in order fo rthat to happen (common sense).

The two stories don't match at all.

Again we don't know who threw the first punch so therefore we don't know who attacked who.

Link to the supposed story you just gave. cause that IS not what he claimed at all.

I heard that Florida's stand your ground law would protect Zimmerman from civil suits also. :dunno:

If the powers that be find a statute to charge Zimmerman under then they try to give it a hate crimes enhancement because of the alleged "fucking coons" remark on the 911 tape.

But do they find a statute to charge him under?

Apparently the "fucking coons" thing doesn't matter, according to severa posters on this board at least.

A reasonable person can hear nothing except garbled crap from that tape. You have an agenda and have been told what to hear. It will not be viable evidence.

Whats my agenda than chief? you don't know jack shit.:cuckoo:

That would be because it was a clear case of self defense. Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun - Yahoo!

All he did is ask the "kid" what he was doing and he got attacked broken nose knocked to the ground and the "kid" tried to take his gun. 6" 3" is not small and he was a football player as well. So much for the "Zimmerman was bigger then him" bullshit.

I wouldn't go as far to call it a "clear" case of self defence, how could Zimmerman be the one defending himself from Trayvon when HE was the one who called in and admitted to following him? there are some things that are not clear but it looks like that doesn't matter you'll get your wish and this guy will be free.

Even the girl's version matches, all Zimmerman did is ask him what he was doing there. An eye witness places Zimmerman bleeding and on his back after being attacked by Martin. You can spin it anyway you want, it is not a crime to follow someone you think is suspicious nor is it a crime to stop them and ask them what they are doing. It is a crime to attack someone, break their nose, knock them to the ground and attempt to kill them with their own weapon.

Were you there? how are you sure this happened? and you have the nerve to say I have an agenda?:cuckoo:

No it does not. Stop making crap up.

Zimmerman claims he was attacked randomly from behind, after pursuing Martin on foot and losing site of him, and the kid started beating him up so he pulled out the gun and shot him. In other words the kid jumped out of the bushes on him like some action movie.

The girls story is that Zimmerman chased Martin down the street. Martin turned around and confronted Zimmerman asking Zimmerman why he was chasing him. Zimmerman replied and a scuffle insued. Then blank. 60 seconds later Martin was dead.

Zimmerman never mentioned a verbal confrontation.
Zimmerman claims he was randomly attacked from behind.
I find it hard to believe he was talking to Trayvon with his back turned.
If a scuffle insued after a verbal confrontation. They must have been close to each other in some way facing each other in order fo rthat to happen (common sense).

The two stories don't match at all.

Again we don't know who threw the first punch so therefore we don't know who attacked who.

Link to the supposed story you just gave. cause that IS not what he claimed at all.

Sorry Zimmy's story officially is different from what it has been characterized on this board:
Zimmerman got out of his vehicle to follow Martin on foot, though a dispatcher told him that was not necessary. After that, police say it is unclear what exactly happened, but Zimmerman said he no longer saw Martin and was returning back to the vehicle when the teen approached him and they exchanged words. Martin, he said, then struck him, knocked him down and began banging his head on the ground.

Read more: Police Reveal George Zimmerman's Side of the Trayvon Martin Shooting | NewsFeed | TIME.com
Police Reveal George Zimmerman's Side of the Trayvon Martin Shooting | NewsFeed | TIME.com

The reason I said he claimed he was attacked from behind is because many on this board asserted that that's what happened. My fault. It was a misunderstanding I still have questions though.

If Martin was running away, why would he come back to confront Zimmerman if Zimmy was walking the other direction?

Zimmy's story does actually check out with the girls. It only brings up one point. Who hit who first. Zimmy claims it was Trayvon. There's nothing to suggest it was or wasn't outside of Zimmy's testimony. Therefore, like I said there's no case here and this will not go to a petit jury.

All I can think of is some form of harassment for chasing the kid down the street.

That's where the fed might try to get creative. The "fucking coons" remark if verified could add a lot of fire to a case that Zimmerman was profiling blacks and depriving them of their civil liberties.

I don't believe Zimmerman said that. He'd have to be incredible stupid to say that on the phone with a dispatcher.

I don't pretend to know if Zimmy is racist. The question isn't how Zimmy feels about black people, it's did he commit a crime.

There was at least one version where Zimmerman said "fucking punk". But that wouldn't be allowed. The libs need something else.

Were you there? how are you sure this happened? and you have the nerve to say I have an agenda?:cuckoo:

Exactly we weren't there.

I don't believe Zimmerman's story that he was hit first and mercilessly beaten.

I also don't believe Zimmy should be charged for something there's no evidence to convict him of.

That's where the fed might try to get creative. The "fucking coons" remark if verified could add a lot of fire to a case that Zimmerman was profiling blacks and depriving them of their civil liberties.

I don't believe Zimmerman said that. He'd have to be incredible stupid to say that on the phone with a dispatcher.

I don't pretend to know if Zimmy is racist. The question isn't how Zimmy feels about black people, it's did he commit a crime.

There was at least one version where Zimmerman said "fucking punk". But that wouldn't be allowed. The libs need something else.
Either way it doesn't matter.

I also don't believe Zimmy should be charged for something there's no evidence to convict him of.

I agree theres just not enough to throw Zimmerman into an electric chair, however I don't think the case is clear cut closed case either, too many questions, however questions and doubt isn't enough to convict someone, so he will be let go.

I heard that Florida's stand your ground law would protect Zimmerman from civil suits also. :dunno:

If the powers that be find a statute to charge Zimmerman under then they try to give it a hate crimes enhancement because of the alleged "fucking coons" remark on the 911 tape.

But do they find a statute to charge him under?

All I can think of is some form of harassment for chasing the kid down the street.

Really? It's against the law for a citizen to allegedly profile others?

Which law is that?

A gun toting chickenshit high on adrenalin and determined not to let this one get away might not be in very good control of what he mutters under his breath.

I curse under my breathe when I spill hot liquid on myself. I don't curse when I'm not under stress.

And yes, how Zimmy feels about black people could matter for the types of civil rights crimes the fed could potentially accuse him of.

A gun toting chickenshit high on adrenalin and determined not to let this one get away might not be in very good control of what he mutters under his breath.

I curse under my breathe when I spill hot liquid on myself. I don't curse when I'm not under stress.

And yes, how Zimmy feels about black people could matter for the types of civil rights crimes the fed could potentially accuse him of.

I agree but at this point even if Zimmerman stepped forward and said yes I hate blacks there is still not enough evidence of anything unless he confessed.

I'd like to see some of the pictures showing the marks from the beating. If there's no charges being laid, then why aren't pictures showing his marks out in the general domain? The police would have taken a lot of pictures at the scene. The media should be able to access them.

at this point, the merits of the case are immaterial in the larger scheme of things...

people don't seem to realize how big this thing has suddenly gotten...

as soon as I saw the hoodie movement emerge, I knew we were in big trouble...

this ain't another Tawana Brawley...

this is another Rodney King... mebbe even bigger than Rodney King...

if Zimmerman walks, the hordes are going to insist that there was a coverup...

and, mark my words, there will be riots in the streets and people killed...

I'd like to see some of the pictures showing the marks from the beating. If there's no charges being laid, then why aren't pictures showing his marks out in the general domain? The police would have taken a lot of pictures at the scene. The media should be able to access them.

Great question Ropey.

at this point, the merits of the case are immaterial in the larger scheme of things...

I hope your wrong about this.

I hope your wrong about this.

me too, HG... me too...

It doesn't sound to me like there will ever be charges brought.

I am not sure why Zimmerman is being held up as some kind of hero.
Killing anyone that is unarmed is not something to be proud of. I think at the very least even with this "stand your ground" law there should be some kind of manslaughter charge.

Even if you could be the President's son ?

I HAVE been worried about this myself.

My concern is for the city of Miami specifically. I don't see riots happening on a nation-wide scale anymore, I believe those days are over, for the reasons I listed above. If there is violence it will be in the City of Miami and largely because the masses really won't understand why Zimmy is let go if he is.

I don't like what Zimmy did either, I don't believe there's enough to convict the guy though, there's A LOT of people that are JUST SURE this cat will be locked away and the key thrown away. It WILL come to a shock two millions that it just doesn't work that way. That it's unfortunate and tragic but you can't throw someone in prison without sufficient evidence. Hopefully people will not take to the streets.

I'm pretty sure Zimmerman is gonna walk on all charges if any even get brought up.

That would be because it was a clear case of self defense. Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun - Yahoo!

All he did is ask the "kid" what he was doing and he got attacked broken nose knocked to the ground and the "kid" tried to take his gun. 6" 3" is not small and he was a football player as well. So much for the "Zimmerman was bigger then him" bullshit.

Nope. Lard ass had 50 + pounds on him and no right to be messing with the boy. Zimmerman is a poster boy of who should NOT be issued a CCW. He went against EVERY lesson taught in the first day of CCW class. He was borne with no balls, so he made up for the fact by packing heat. He followed the kid with attitude and got his ass whipped for it. Nothing wrong with "make my day" or "stand your ground" laws at all. Its retard cop wannabe's like this schemendrik who fuck it up for the rest of us. Zimmerman made no effort to identify him self so whats so odd about the boy going for the gun ?

Forum List

Back