How The Trayvon Martin Case Will Likely Play Out...

I have seen photos, the police reported NO SERIOUS INJURIES; he did seek medical attention until the next day. He was NOT rushed to a hospital in an ambulance.
Ummm, he was treated at the scene for head wounds by paramedics when they arrived on the scene. It's in the cop report. I've given that cop report to you probably a dozen times and you refuse to read it, or you can't understand it. I'm not sure.

No SERIOUS injuries is what I have posted, again & again.
Then explain what your words, "he did seek medical attention until the next day" means?

What does that mean, huh?

I have seen photos, the police reported NO SERIOUS INJURIES; he did seek medical attention until the next day. He was NOT rushed to a hospital in an ambulance.
Ummm, he was treated at the scene for head wounds by paramedics when they arrived on the scene. It's in the cop report. I've given that cop report to you probably a dozen times and you refuse to read it, or you can't understand it. I'm not sure.

Treated, then questioned. He sought medial attention at a doctor's office the next day. NO HOSPITAL. I've also read he is being treated for depression. Only a partial police report posted also. I've read it. Nothing to indicate Zimmerman was seriously injured, whether he was in fear of deadly harm is up to the SA. He was able to kill Martin and WALK to the waiting police vehicle.
Link to his going to a doctor's office and not the hospital.

Then, you'll provide the doctor or hospital report describing the nature of his injuries, right?

I know you won't, though because you do not have access to that information - legal issues with that sort of thing.

So, on what are you basing this claim that he had no serious injuries?

Treated, then questioned. He sought medial attention at a doctor's office the next day. NO HOSPITAL. I've also read he is being treated for depression. Only a partial police report posted also. I've read it. Nothing to indicate Zimmerman was seriously injured, whether he was in fear of deadly harm is up to the SA. He was able to kill Martin and WALK to the waiting police vehicle.

Then, you'll provide the doctor or hospital report describing the nature of his injuries, right?

I know you won't, though because you do not have access to that information - legal issues with that sort of thing.

He did NOT seek medical attention that day; TYPO. Also, I base this on the reports given, just as all others do. Si, you are playing games. Obviously, Zimmerman was NOT seriously injured, treated by EMT's, released for questioning. Medical records are confidential in Florida. The police asked him in for questioning, and did NOT take him to a hospital.

He did NOT seek medical attention that day; TYPO. Also, I base this on the reports given, just as all others do. Si, you are playing games. Obviously, Zimmerman was NOT seriously injured, treated by EMT's, released for questioning. Medical records are confidential in Florida. The police asked him in for questioning, and did NOT take him to a hospital.
Since when is wanting to know the facts, and not just unsupported assumptions a game?????

And, medical records are confidential in the USA. It's a federal regulation. Health care providers cannot release medical information about a patient without a court order or the patient's consent.

Now, what do you have that indicates Zimmerman had no serious injuries?

Link to something or it's simply bullshit, as any unsupported claim and/or assumption is.

Last edited:

Since when is wanting to know the facts, and not just unsupported assumptions a game?????

And, medical records are confidential in the USA. It's a federal regulation. Health care providers cannot release medical information about a patient without a court order or the patient's consent.

Link to something or it's simply bullshit, as any unsupported claim and/or assumption is.

I have linked to a couple sources; READ them. If he had serious injuries, and police did not take him to a hospital, this a black mark on the Sanford PD.

I have linked to a couple sources; READ them. If he had serious injuries, and police did not take him to a hospital, this a black mark on the Sanford PD.
Well, you've linked to a lot of sources that do zero to back up any claim you make.

So, I'd like to see which one you think demonstrates that Zimmerman was not seriously injured.

See, when I see someone make a claim, I want to see if that is something I trust (the claim, not you, so it's not personal). I just want to be confident in what I know about this case.

If you don't want to back up your claim that Zimmerman was not seriously injured, I understand, probably better than you imagine. ;)

Page 2: Trayvon Martin Shooter Says Teenager Went for His Gun - ABC News

Page 2 of 2
SANFORD, Fla., March 26

The law affords people enormous leeway to use deadly force if they feel their life is seriously endangered. Sonner said Zimmerman felt "one of them was going to die that night," when he pulled the trigger.

Corey, a veteran prosecutor known for her zealous defense of victims rights was hand-picked by Florida Gov. Rick Scott for the job. But she faces other challenges in the case.

While in life Trayvon Martin was barely 17, when it comes to justifiable homicide his size -- about 6-foot-3 and 150 pounds -- makes him an adult in death.

Zimmerman, 28, is 5-foot-9 and weighs well over 200 pounds.

========

Was Trayvon Martin a Drug Dealer?

To learn more about Trayvon’s character, we have to look to his friends and family to offer clues.
Unfortunately, it seems as if most people who knew him are intent on cleaning up his image,
rather than discussing what Trayvon was really like.

The SA may not bring this before the Grand Jury if she finds justifiable homicide:

Parents of slain Florida teen to appear on Capitol Hill - CNN.com

Naturally, she wouldn't. You don't take 'justifiable homicide' to a Grand Jury.

Far too many people made up their minds having heard just one side of this clusterfuck. I dislike the railroading of our justice system to satisfy a mob.

well said in its succinctness... :clap2:

and "clusterfuck" is the perfect single-word summary for the shooting incident and everything that's followed it...

You have 'also read' that he is being treated for depression? I presume that you know that to be true or are you just assuming that it is true? It would be a lot better for you if you learned to question what you read.... instead of accepting blindly whatever the media tells you.

the local authorities impanel a grand jury to examine the evidence...

while the grand jury is examining the evidence, the media reminds us, over and over, of the racial makeup of the grand jury...

the grand jury delivers a "true bill" to indict George Zimmerman for involuntary manslaughter for the killing of Trayvon Martin... which, from all we've been presented thus far, is probably the most serious charge with a chance to stick... (and if there's actually not enough evidence to support their decision, the grand jury won't have the balls to go with a "no true bill" decision...)

the hordes, led by Jesse et al, go apeshit that Zimmerman isn't charged with first degree murder, or at least second degree murder...

(separately, the US Department of Justice launches an investigation into whether Zimmerman violated Martin's civil rights, and whether Zimmerman violated federal "hate crimes" laws...)

the case goes before a jury trial...

while the case is being tried in court, the media reminds us, over and over, of the racial makeup of the jury...

after weeks of presentation of evidence and witness accounts, the jury deliberates for days... after which they find Zimmerman "not guilty"...

riots break out in several urban areas across the country, causing tens of millions of dollars in damage and several dozen deaths...

news reports show footage of outraged citizens carting off wide-screen TV's and cases of beer looted from neighborhood stores owned by Asian-Americans...

meanwhile, the Feds announce that they're continuing their investigation into whether Zimmerman violated federal civil rights and hate crimes laws...

and Jesse and Al, standing side by side (with Trayvon's mom to the left and Trayvon's dad to the right), announce that a wrongful death civil suit is being launched against Zimmerman...

Which all would have never happened..had the police done their jobs.

I doubt very much that Zimmerman would have done any jail time..

Well, you've linked to a lot of sources that do zero to back up any claim you make.

So, I'd like to see which one you think demonstrates that Zimmerman was not seriously injured.

See, when I see someone make a claim, I want to see if that is something I trust (the claim, not you, so it's not personal). I just want to be confident in what I know about this case.

If you don't want to back up your claim that Zimmerman was not seriously injured, I understand, probably better than you imagine. ;)

I haven't seen anything that suggests he was seriously injured. The picture taken that day doesn't give you an idea his nose was broken. You break someone's nose and generally they have 2 black eyes to go along with it. And the injury at the back of his head didn't require any stitches. Zimmerman's story keeps changing as well.

Forum List

Back