I believe Trump refers to them as rats.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Weisselberg Poised To Plead Guilty To Perjury In NY Civil Fraud Case

I know the web of Trump legal entanglements is hard to keep track of, but this is a salient development in a very live case where a judgment is soon expected that could force Trump to disgorge millions of dollars and bar him from the New York real estate biz.

Longtime Trump Org CFO Allen Weisselberg is in talks with the Manhattan DA’s office to plead guilty to committing perjury during his testimony in the civil fraud trial brought by state Attorney General Letitia James, the NYT is reporting. I should emphasize that the plea deal isn’t final yet, and the NYT report is based on unnamed sources.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/morni...lead-guilty-to-perjury-in-ny-civil-fraud-case

Big Al is flipping. Only the best people.

Trump’s Former Finance Chief in Negotiations to Plead Guilty to Perjury

Allen H. Weisselberg, a longtime lieutenant to Donald J. Trump, is negotiating a deal with Manhattan prosecutors that would require him to plead guilty to perjury, people with knowledge of the matter said.

As part of the potential agreement with the Manhattan district attorney’s office, Mr. Weisselberg would have to admit that he lied on the witness stand in Mr. Trump’s recent civil fraud trial, the people said.

Mr. Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer at Mr. Trump’s family business, also would have to say that he lied under oath during an interview with the New York attorney general’s office, which brought the civil fraud case.

The situation springs from a web of criminal and civil cases brought by the two agencies and would culminate a lengthy pressure campaign by the district attorney, Alvin L. Bragg, whose prosecutors had sought Mr. Weisselberg’s cooperation as they investigated whether Mr. Trump committed electoral and financial crimes. Even without Mr. Weisselberg’s cooperation, they indicted Mr. Trump last year in the election-related case, which is scheduled for trial in late March.

I'm shocked, shocked I say that an associate of Trump's would have perjured himself! Call me crazy, but I don't think this bodes well for the outcome of the NY fraud case.

Time for Don to throw Al under the bus. And Engoron, his clerk, AG James, the grand jury, Biden, the justice system, Al Franken, Venezuelan asylum seekers, Habbadabadooo, pretty much all the people of the world.

Weisselberg Poised To Plead Guilty To Perjury In NY Civil Fraud Case

I know the web of Trump legal entanglements is hard to keep track of, but this is a salient development in a very live case where a judgment is soon expected that could force Trump to disgorge millions of dollars and bar him from the New York real estate biz.

Longtime Trump Org CFO Allen Weisselberg is in talks with the Manhattan DA’s office to plead guilty to committing perjury during his testimony in the civil fraud trial brought by state Attorney General Letitia James, the NYT is reporting. I should emphasize that the plea deal isn’t final yet, and the NYT report is based on unnamed sources.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/morni...lead-guilty-to-perjury-in-ny-civil-fraud-case

Big Al is flipping. Only the best people.

Trump’s Former Finance Chief in Negotiations to Plead Guilty to Perjury

Allen H. Weisselberg, a longtime lieutenant to Donald J. Trump, is negotiating a deal with Manhattan prosecutors that would require him to plead guilty to perjury, people with knowledge of the matter said.

As part of the potential agreement with the Manhattan district attorney’s office, Mr. Weisselberg would have to admit that he lied on the witness stand in Mr. Trump’s recent civil fraud trial, the people said.

Mr. Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer at Mr. Trump’s family business, also would have to say that he lied under oath during an interview with the New York attorney general’s office, which brought the civil fraud case.

The situation springs from a web of criminal and civil cases brought by the two agencies and would culminate a lengthy pressure campaign by the district attorney, Alvin L. Bragg, whose prosecutors had sought Mr. Weisselberg’s cooperation as they investigated whether Mr. Trump committed electoral and financial crimes. Even without Mr. Weisselberg’s cooperation, they indicted Mr. Trump last year in the election-related case, which is scheduled for trial in late March.

I'm shocked, shocked I say that an associate of Trump's would have perjured himself! Call me crazy, but I don't think this bodes well for the outcome of the NY fraud case.

Time for Don to throw Al under the bus. And Engoron, his clerk, AG James, the grand jury, Biden, the justice system, Al Franken, Venezuelan asylum seekers, Habbadabadooo, pretty much all the people of the world.

Can't help wondering what Big Al lied about. A worse case scenario, for Don, would be he originally testified the Orange Fraud didn't know nothin' and now he's changing his tune.

I guess the other thing to consider is whether Big Al's new testimony conflicts with anything Donnie J and poor, stupid Eric said.
Actually the opposite. The problem is if Weisselbergs perjured testimony AGREES with what Donnie Jr, and Eric said.

Actually the opposite. The problem is if Weisselbergs perjured testimony AGREES with what Donnie Jr, and Eric said.

In order to work for the orange douche Trump, you have to agree to lie, cheat & steal for him & sign a NDA.
Imagine the job interview. "Are you prepared to go to jail to protect me?"

Mr. Weisselberg previously admitted that he orchestrated a scheme to award himself and other Trump Organization executives off-the-books luxuries. He went to jail on Rikers Island for about 100 days, and while he was there, the district attorney’s office warned him that it could file new charges.

Can't help wondering what Big Al lied about. A worse case scenario, for Don, would be he originally testified the Orange Fraud didn't know nothin' and now he's changing his tune.

The size of Trump’s apartment. He testified that he wasn’t involved in inflating the size and value of Trump’s apartment from 10,000 square feet to 30,000 sq. feet. Eisselberg claimed not to have been involved in that.

A Forbes reporter was in the courtroom and he said that Eisselberg was very involved in inflating the size and value of the condo.

Trump lobbied very hard to have the value of his Trump Tower condo included in his net worth and Al was the guy doing the lobbying on his behalf. The reporter said every year, Eisselberg called and pressed this issue. So testifying he had no part in it was perjury.

I want to know what Al is giving up to prosecutors in return for a reduced sentence.

Mr. Weisselberg knows where all the bodies are buried and when he turns on Trump to cut a deal then it is "ET TU BRUTE "

Forum List

Back