This E. Jean Carroll Case Makes America into an "Alice In Wonderland" World!

306>232...

Kicked your god’s ass.

You guys sure do spend a lot of time fantasizing about pedophilia.
donalda276048bd67592a7acf.jpg

The current case is about trump continuing to defame Ms. Carroll even after the first case was completed, and he was found guilty. All he has to do is shut his childish mouth.

Liable, not guilty, this was a civil trial because they didn't have the evidence for a criminal one.

Can't wait for the appeals on this.

Someone who worships a sexual assault aficionado.
I don't worship him and do not want to vote for him.

Try again.

But you offer up a man, in Joe Biden, who was accused of rape by a staffer, a man whom his daughter wrote in her diary that she showered with her daddy and felt bad about it, and Congress that spent $17 million of taxpayer money as hush money to women sexually assaulted by them.

All Trump did was pay off a whore who agreed to sex.

Compared to the Swamp, you make Trump look like a saint, which is extremely hard to do.

Congrats.

Yeah...okay...thanks for the chuckle.

True or False, you’re going to vote for him...
Trump made fun of the abortion law by DeSantis.

Imagine, appointing people to overturn Roe vs. Wade and then wanting Roe vs. Wade reinstated, just to try and attack our political opponent.

It ranks up there with Trump saying that the father of Ted Cruz helped assassinate JFK.

So no, he does not get my vote.

But at the end of the day, both are votes have less impact than a drop of rain falling into the ocean and even less power over who runs.

Hell, there probably won't be a primary GOP vote in most states.

Why? Because you martyred Trump idiot. DeSantis would have been much better.

But then, if the truth be known, you probably fear him more.

Imagine, appointing people to overturn Roe vs. Wade and then wanting Roe vs. Wade reinstated, just to try and attack our political opponent.

It ranks up there with Trump saying that the father of Ted Cruz helped assassinate JFK.

But at the end of the day, both are votes have less impact than a drop of rain falling into the ocean and even less control over who runs.

My thing is I am a believer that they system as constructed is binary, and a vote for a 3rd party closer to Trump in views is a default to Biden.

My thing is I am a believer that they system as constructed is binary, and a vote for a 3rd party closer to Trump in views is a default to Biden.
That is why the DNC created ballot harvesting.

But at the end of the day, both are votes have less impact than a drop of rain falling into the ocean and even less power over who runs.

Hell, there probably won't be a primary GOP vote in most states.

Why? Because you martyred Trump idiot. DeSantis would have been much better.

But then, if the truth be known, you probably fear him more.
Filed for future reference.

That is why the DNC created ballot harvesting.

That's an issue with open absentee voting and extended early voting.

The binary nature is inherent in the EC "winner takes all" model of votes, coupled with the "first past the post" counting of EV's.

To fix the first would be a 1 day, 24 hour in person voting period, with each Election day being a National Holiday, or on a Saturday or Sunday.

Absentee ballots for strict cause only, and they have to be postmarked by the DAY BEFORE the election.

That's an issue with open absentee voting and extended early voting.

The binary nature is inherent in the EC "winner takes all" model of votes, coupled with the "first past the post" counting of EV's.

To fix the first would be a 1 day, 24 hour in person voting period, with each Election day being a National Holiday, or on a Saturday or Sunday.

Absentee ballots for strict cause only, and they have to be postmarked by the DAY BEFORE the election.
If you kids want to win, you better cheat.

The best cheater takes all.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back