CDZ How partisan politics narrows your thinking

The sooner you 2 Lord of the Flies gangs kill each off --- the better....

Ummmmmm........I'm pretty sure the two Lord of the Flies gangs are all there is to America today, plus the ghettos and the illegals, who probably aren't as political as we are.

Do you says all these utterly outrageous things simply to troll?

How can there be a clean debate when one individual is so thoroughly determined to provoke?

I don't know, guy. Why do you go around trying to provoke people?

But to the point, I just can't wet myself over a backwards third world country with vintage 1950's military hardware that can barely feed itself.

Trump kind of looks like Tym The Enchanter telling us how dangerous the bunny was...

How can there be a clean debate when one individual is so thoroughly determined to provoke?

I don't know, guy. Why do you go around trying to provoke people?

But to the point, I just can't wet myself over a backwards third world country with vintage 1950's military hardware that can barely feed itself.

Trump kind of looks like Tym The Enchanter telling us how dangerous the bunny was...

The bunny didn't have nukes.

Speaking of which, aren't you on record as wanting the Iranian mullahs to have them so they can wipe out Israel?

Oops - make that the Zionist entity as you call it

I just wanted to put things in proper perspective because you just called Trump a Nazi.

The bunny didn't have nukes.

Speaking of which, aren't you on record as wanting the Iranian mullahs to have them so they can wipe out Israel?

Oops - make that the Zionist entity as you call it

Well, no, I don't care if Iran gets nukes one way or the other, really. But we aren't in any position to tell them they can't have them, given we are the only country to actually commit the crime of using them on PEOPLE.

We have a serious morality issue on that score.

Much easier ways to rid the world of the Zionist Entity than nukes. MOstly, we just wait for Arabs to outnumber Jews and bam... vote it out of existence.

I just wanted to put things in proper perspective because you just called Trump a Nazi.

I think perspective is one of those concepts that's lost on you, but let's try.

The Nazis oppressed the Jews. That's what made them bad.
The Zionists oppress the Palestinians. That's what makes them bad.
Trump wants to oppress Mexicans and Muslims. That's what make him bad.

See. Perspective.

But I'm sure you'll be happy to enlighten us why the Muzzies deserve to be oppressed because Hijabs or something.

NKoreans KNOW they can win over the press by playing against this Admin. Because it's OBVIOUS which of the two the establishment media hates more. Isn't it? That's pretty damn sick and perverted.. And it's killing my country. The sooner you 2 Lord of the Flies gangs kill each off --- the better....

Yeah, here's the thing.

North Korea didn't steal the election. North Korea doesn't get up there every day an insult the disabled, minorities, women, Gold Star Families and common decency.

It's just a little impoverished country that Trump wants to war-monger against even though it's really not much of a threat to anyone.

It's not North Korea's fault that the GOP pushed a Nazi Troll into the White House.

You've lost your sense of self-preservation. I think you're on the team that hates Trump more than losing Hawaii or California to a nuclear attack.. L'il Kim Chee has made it abundantly clear he intends to use those bombs and missiles. YET --- you think he's the victim.. Past 4 Administrations didn't think that way after reading the Intel notes. Sober up dude. You're scaring me...

Last edited:
NKoreans KNOW they can win over the press by playing against this Admin. Because it's OBVIOUS which of the two the establishment media hates more. Isn't it? That's pretty damn sick and perverted.. And it's killing my country. The sooner you 2 Lord of the Flies gangs kill each off --- the better....

Yeah, here's the thing.

North Korea didn't steal the election. North Korea doesn't get up there every day an insult the disabled, minorities, women, Gold Star Families and common decency.

It's just a little impoverished country that Trump wants to war-monger against even though it's really not much of a threat to anyone.

It's not North Korea's fault that the GOP pushed a Nazi Troll into the White House.

lol and the mods here will bang everybody else with deleted posts, infractions, and warnings when anyone answers with the responses his posts deserve, instead of just banning the moron from the CDZ.

Yeah, here's the thing.

lol and the mods here will bang everybody else with deleted posts, infractions, and warnings when anyone answers with the responses his posts deserve, instead of just banning the moron from the CDZ.

Actually -- YOU CHOSE to post in a Clean Debate Thread. If you have problems restraining yourself, perhaps it's too risky for you...

Yeah, here's the thing.

Actually -- YOU CHOSE to post in a Clean Debate Thread. If you have problems restraining yourself, perhaps it's too risky for you...

lol not a moderator, and if I were I would honor it's purpose and ban obvious trolls and troll threads. Actually, that is.

You've lost your sense of self-preservation. I think you're on the team that hates Trump more than losing Hawaii or California to a nuclear attack.. L'il Kim Chee has made it abundantly clear he intends to use those bombs and missiles. YET --- you think he's the victim.. Past 4 Administrations didn't think that way after reading the Intel notes. Sober up dude. You're scaring me...

No, guy, the Military Industrial Complex is scaring you.

so they need to make little impoverished third world countries into these big bad threats, even though we spend more on our military than the next ten countries combined, and 8 of those are allies.

We spend 700 billion on defense. North Korea's ENTIRE GROSS NATIONAL PRODUCT is 25 Billion.

But at least the last four administration didn't bait the little dictators. They had the good sense to not do that.

The reality, though, is that North Korea has military technology that is about 50 years behind us, that they can barely feed their own people, much less their army, and the absolutely scariest thing they could do is collapse into chaos and send 22 million people scavanging for food.

And when Ms. Kim shows up, and she's not this horrible fanged monster sucking the life out of little Korean babies, and actually conducts herself with some grace, as opposed to Mike "Jesus Talks to Me" Pence, and you think the media is 'swooning' over her.

Yeah, here's the thing.

In all seriousness, you should be thanking him. At least he's willing to say what he says out loud. The rest will only think it.

That's the beauty of freedom of expression. He should be a cautionary tale. He's certainly not alone in what he thinks of America.

Now that should really scare you.

Yeah, here's the thing.

In all seriousness, you should be thanking him. At least he's willing to say what he says out loud. The rest will only think it.

That's the beauty of freedom of expression. He should be a cautionary tale. He's certainly not alone in what he thinks of America.

Liberalism has been hijacked by closet commies who have turned it into a form of Death Cult.

That is a crying shame.

Yeah, here's the thing.

Liberalism has been hijacked by closet commies who have turned it into a form of Death Cult.

That is a crying shame.
It's certainly no longer liberal.

Again, buddy, ONLY ONE OF US HAS A DD214!!!

You can talk smack all day about how you "Love" America.

I put my life on hold for a few years to defend it.

Now, all that said, once again, HOW ABOUT ADDRESSING THE POINT?

North Korea is an impoverished country that can't feed itself, and you guys all talk like they are going to get us all!!!

Again, buddy, ONLY ONE OF US HAS A DD214!!!

You can talk smack all day about how you "Love" America.

I put my life on hold for a few years to defend it.

Now, all that said, once again, HOW ABOUT ADDRESSING THE POINT?

North Korea is an impoverished country that can't feed itself, and you guys all talk like they are going to get us all!!!
You served a country you hate. I wouldn't brag about that. Go ahead, though.

The "point" is what partisan politics does to thought processes, and you're my shining example.

You served a country you hate. I wouldn't brag about that. Go ahead, though.

The "point" is what partisan politics does to thought processes, and you're my shining example.

Naw, I love my country. It just does a lot of really stupid things.

But still did more than you ever will.

Here's the thing, up until I was about oh, 45, I voted pretty conservatively. Then I realized two things.

1) The GOP only cares about the rich.
2) They are too willing to manipulate religion and race and sex to get the rest of us to vote against our own economic interests.

My problem with the Democrats generally is that they are too similar to the Republicans. Too enslaved to wealthy interests, too willing to go along with the warmongering.

So when I see this hysterics about a country that has 50 year old military technology, where the people are so malnourished they are stunted, and you guys carry on like they are going to get us all, you better watch out, I just have to laugh at you.

Liberalism has been hijacked by closet commies who have turned it into a form of Death Cult. That is a crying shame.
It's certainly no longer liberal.
True.
The word 'liberal' has gone the way of the words 'gay', 'love' and 'music'.
One of the subsets of my fascination with this whole topic is how liberalism turned like it did. My current theory, such as it is, it that relatively small movements within larger movements can essentially direct those movements through sheer will. And that goes back to the topic of the thread.

It's no more easy to define "liberalism" at this point than "conservatism". The more libertarian elements of the Right have most of the energy, just as the more regressive elements of the Left. So in both cases, both ends (not sides, ends) of the spectrum have completely distorted their side.

Fascinating stuff.

lol not a moderator, and if I were I would honor it's purpose and ban obvious trolls and troll threads. Actually, that is.

One thing I have noticed is that if a poster is generally sane and sensible, they are held to the standard of being sane and sensible. If a poster does nothing but shit all over everything they touch, the expectations are lowered and so they are allowed to shit all over everything they touch.

He was calling people so many names in a recently closed CDB forum that it was impossible to post anything rational, yet it was the rational people who got censored heavily. Meanwhile, one mod was trying to hijack the thread by turning it into a discussion of something else and was thanking many of his posts.

Forum List

Back