Tucker Carlson

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

From the piece...

It is always sort of heartwarming when a person fulfills their peak potential. Many of us never do so, after all, and instead spend our lives caught in the frustrating gap between ability and opportunity. When someone is able to bridge that gap and become their optimal self, it should count as cause for celebration. And so I am genuinely glad to see that former Fox News host Tucker Carlson is now doing the work that he was always meant to do: posting crackpot videos to the internet for an audience of angry loons.

From what I've seen here, that is pretty much what he does now.

From the piece...

It is always sort of heartwarming when a person fulfills their peak potential. Many of us never do so, after all, and instead spend our lives caught in the frustrating gap between ability and opportunity. When someone is able to bridge that gap and become their optimal self, it should count as cause for celebration. And so I am genuinely glad to see that former Fox News host Tucker Carlson is now doing the work that he was always meant to do: posting crackpot videos to the internet for an audience of angry loons.

Meh, its a.living I guess.

From the piece...

Can't read your link cuz it requires a subscription.

There was a time he aspired to be a legitimate journalist
Real journalists hardly exist anymore.

Most of them are just speakers for the establishment.
They don't give us the news. They give us the opinions that are considered suitable for our collective consumption.

Some Americans are so thick that they cannot see their most adventurous journalist when he is slap bang in their face .
His range of work and quality of outcome is a pleasure to watch and listen to .
200w.gif

Some Americans are so thick that they cannot see their most adventurous journalist when he is slap bang in their face .
His range of work and quality of outcome is a pleasure to watch and listen to .
And Putin loves him

Forum List

Back