How much exercise do you get?

I joined the gym a month ago. It is a small gym with some weight and aerobic equipment. No classes or pool or anything like that. I have been faithfully going and focusing on cardio. Doing a good 45+ min. of cardio workout with treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike. I plan to do that for a bit to jumpstart my routine, then start doing some light weightlifting.

How much exercise do you get?

Zero

Exercise is artifical work.

If you need more physicality in your , either go play something physical or go do something productive that demands some physical exertion.

Last edited:
Do you work out?

Walk?

Ride your bike?

Swim?

Do Yoga?

What's your routine to stay fit?

I still golf and sail and the work necessary to keep those two pass times going. I walk a few miles a day along the sea since it's within walking distance. I don't do the lawn and yard work anymore as I'm just not able to do that and my pass times. :)

But I still enjoy doing what I can.

Zero

Exercise is artifical work.

If you need more physicality in your , either go play something physical or go do something productive that demands some physical exertion.

My mousing finger's getting on hell of a workout right now.........

hmmm, but you only use your pinky finger! :eusa_angel:

No, not the pinky............... :eusa_whistle:
(Women everywhere are smiling in anticipation..........) :cool:

A decent amount.

I walk across parking lots and take the stairs at every opportunity. I visit the gym as often as I can during any given week / weekend. I usually don't miss more than two days in a row.

Elipitical machine
Weight machines
Some free-weights ( 5 / 10 lbs )
Step Aerobic classes
Kickboxing classes

Usually an hour at the gym, preferring when I can stay for an hour and a half.

Another thing I do to keep me more active around the house or outside ... is limit the time I spend online.

I spend a lot of time doing this:

31ee00d242man-lounging-with-remote-333x500.jpg

LOL :clap2: I hope you have a beer in your other hand! :)

Do you work out?

Walk?

Ride your bike?

Swim?

Do Yoga?

What's your routine to stay fit?

Did 5.5 miles today on the treadmill. I have done this every day since thanksgiving and I really think I want a day off. Monday will be my day off, so I will ride 20 miles on stationary bike. :)

LMAO!

We drove by a place the other day that advertised "Pole Dancing" exercise. I think it was called "Pole Ups" or something like that. My 15 yo daughter was like, "WTH"?

I heard it's good for toning the body, that must be why stippers are so fit! :lol:

It is great exercise... and really good fun. I love it. But.... one must dress for it... and not rush there without considering the potential wardrobe malfunction of hanging upside down. :eek::redface: If you're gonna give it a try, this is wise advice. :eusa_angel:

So my tube top and diamond enhanced daisy dukes would be ok?

This post is useless without pics. :doubt:

Forum List

Back