What nobody is saying about Boeing

[snipped]

My little A&P school had about 75 students, NOT A SINGLE BLACK PERSON ENROLLED the entire time I was a student, 2 full years, 4 semesters. Nobody stopped them, they just never enrolled.
From what I've read, you can't get financial aid to attend flight school unless the flight instructions are a part of the curriculum like at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

By the way, the airlines have required that their ATPs (airline transport pilot) have at least a bachelor's degree since I first researched what is required to become an airline pilot back in the '70s.

Residual harm from slavery & Jim Crow is less disposable income to spend on flight instructions. Current estimates put the cost of obtaining the required flight hours & education to fly for the airlines at around $100,000. That price tag would stop a lot of people, no matter what their race.

What nobody is saying about Boeing.
There are holes in their Quality System that allowed the door plug to be opened and not inspected afterwards.
4 bolts were missing on that door plug and it failed quickly after takeoff.

Would you rather fly in a jet assembled by someone with experience who knows what they're doing or someone who was hired to comply with racial hiring standards to appease some liberal in Washington?

Remember, that liberal in Washington flies in private jets maintained by private maintenance companies, not the airplane you're currently sitting in.

My little A&P school had about 75 students, NOT A SINGLE BLACK PERSON ENROLLED the entire time I was a student, 2 full years, 4 semesters. Nobody stopped them, they just never enrolled.
Look out guys! He's backing up!!

In 2001 the "financial people" and bean counters took over ....
No matter if Boeing or whoever - the above mentioned two, are a guarantee for screwing up any company.

Furthermore in order to keep competitors at bay - loads of "unnecessary" safety and production regulations were additionally incorporated by Boeing, Airbus and their respective governments - in return making the production even more expensive and demanding an even higher labor/manufacturing qualification standard.

In order to get back to the balance sheet and it's "prognosis" - quality demands and especially quality checks/protocols are then held back, respectively are being manipulated.

Would you rather fly in a jet assembled by someone with experience who knows what they're doing or someone who was hired to comply with racial hiring standards to appease some liberal in Washington?
I do get your point in regards to "racial hiring standards"
However where does it state that a companies quality and safety/quality standards are "allowed" to be dropped - due to racial hiring quotas???

Last edited:
Boeing was a world class airplane manufacturer, run by engineers and a strong Union factory in Seattle.

In 2001 the "financial people" and bean counters took over and moved the headquarters to Chicago and the plants to "Right to Work South Carolina" while outsourcing a lot of components.

The result?

Planes without necessary software to stay in the sky and sections of fuselage coming off.

You can draw your own conclusions.

I know I don't wanna ride in one right now.

What nobody is saying about Crepitus:​

“That there is one intelligent individual.”

I do get your point in regards to "racial hiring standards"
However where does it state that a companies quality and safety/quality standards are "allowed" to be dropped - due to racial hiring quotas???

Allowed? Nowhere.

Does it happen? Absolutely.

Boeing was a world class airplane manufacturer, run by engineers and a strong Union factory in Seattle.

In 2001 the "financial people" and bean counters took over and moved the headquarters to Chicago and the plants to "Right to Work South Carolina" while outsourcing a lot of components.

The result?

Planes without necessary software to stay in the sky and sections of fuselage coming off.

You can draw your own conclusions.

I know I don't wanna ride in one right now.
Too-soon-1706198680413.jpg

Forum List

Back