What nobody is saying about Boeing

Allowed? Nowhere.

Does it happen? Absolutely.
If it isn't allowed, well then it also isn't "allowed" to happen. Even if it should happen (e.g. an initial HR screw-up) it would be immediately corrected by the respective affected departments.
Are you very familiar with ISO certifications and e.g. CPAQ & CAQM, plus hiring procedures in reference to an AS/ASD9100 ?

Any thorough supplier audit, as well as an internal audit will inevitably document a failure towards any noncompliance.
Therefore to blame "unqualified" staff, due to racial quotas, is about as ridiculous as an excuse can get.

Aside from that, you are contradicting yourself, when at the same time you are pointing fingers at those who "reference" racial quotas being a cause for quality issues !!

Last edited:
If it isn't allowed, well then it also isn't "allowed" to happen. Even if it should happen (e.g. an initial HR screw-up) it would be immediately corrected by the respective affected departments.
Are you very familiar with ISO certifications and e.g. CPAQ & CAQM, plus hiring procedures in reference to an AS/ASD9100 ?

Any thorough supplier audit, as well as an internal audit will inevitably document a failure towards any noncompliance.
Therefore to blame "unqualified" staff, due to racial quotas, is about as ridiculous as an excuse can get.

Aside from that, you are contradicting yourself, when at the same time you are pointing fingers at those who "reference" racial quotas being a cause for quality issues !!

WTF are you blabbering about? Minorities are hired to satisfy racial quotas. If a company doesn't hire enough minorities they can be sued.

Read the fucking law.

I never pointed ANY fingers at racial quotas as being a cause for QC issues. In fact in post 40 I said just the opposite. You need to read the fucking thread, motherfucker. Race was brought up by a liberal in post number 2 of this thread. Didn't take long for racist liberals to show their racism, did it?

The lefts modus operandi is to accuse the other party of doing EXACTLY what they do.

Last edited:
WTF are you blabbering about? Minorities are hired to satisfy racial quotas. If a company doesn't hire enough minorities they can be sued.

Read the fucking law.
It's obvious that YOU don't know what you talk about - but just blah blah unsubstantiated racist narratives, pertaining to racial quotas.
And again you are contradicting yourself and your racial mindset - read your own post!!!

airplanemechanic said:

Would you rather fly in a jet assembled by someone with experience who knows what they're doing or someone who was hired to comply with racial hiring standards to appease some liberal in Washington?

As such YOU have evidently stated: people hired due to racial quotas - are not qualified, and that this would be some liberals fault.

And now go and fuck your own mother.

Last edited:
It's obvious that YOU don't know what you talk about - but just blah blah unsubstantiated racist narratives, pertaining to racial quotas.
And again you are contradicting yourself and your racial mindset - read your own post!!!

airplanemechanic said:

Would you rather fly in a jet assembled by someone with experience who knows what they're doing or someone who was hired to comply with racial hiring standards to appease some liberal in Washington?

As such YOU have evidently stated: people hired due to racial quotas - are not qualified, and that this would be some liberals fault.

And now go and fuck your own mother.

I'd have to wait for you to get off of her. Fuck you you son of a bitch.

You talk about unsubstantiated bullshit, that's all your fucking post is. I posted links with proof, you posted personal attacks. You fucking assume shit based on what I said. I stand by what I said.

That means I win, fuckwad.

Oh look at that shit, leftwing libtard quotes left wing rag for left wing talking point. Gives no source and makes some unknown quote. I'm calling bullshit.

Oh yea, did you even read the fake quote? It's a quote about flying safety from who they hire as pilots, not mechanics or airplane assemblers.

So your link had nothing to do with anything. In other words, typical liberal stupidity.

Unpaid Education Puts Inferior People in Superior Positions

Your pilots are not the ones with the most natural skills; they are the wannabes who have enough money to pay for flight school and live like an adult while doing so. To make their passengers safer, the airlines should pay tuition and a decent salary to those who have the most natural ability for flying.

Sullenberger, the pilot who was skillful enough to land his plane in a river, didn't pay a dime for his training and didn't have to live in student poverty during it. If it had been one of your civilian-trained pilots, he and all his passengers would have been killed.

Unpaid Education Puts Inferior People in Superior Positions

Your pilots are not the ones with the most natural skills; they are the wannabes who have enough money to pay for flight school and live like an adult while doing so. To make their passengers safer, the airlines should pay tuition and a decent salary to those who have the most natural ability for flying.

Sullenberger, the pilot who was skillful enough to land his plane in a river, didn't pay a dime for his training and didn't have to live in student poverty during it. If it had been one of your civilian-trained pilots, he and all his passengers would have been killed.

Bullshit, he went to flight school like everyone else. Nobody in high school gets free flying lessons.

Born and raised in Denison, Texas, Sullenberger pursued his childhood love of aviation by learning to fly at age 16, while still in high school

I got my license at 19 and paid for it myself with money I earned working in the warehouse at Circuit City.

Last edited:
That means I win, fuckwad.
Congrats to winning the fuckwad retard trophy then.

As I had stated already - you don't know what you talk about.
And Sullenberger learned "factual" flying at the Springs Air-force Academy from 1969 onward (and not via a crop-duster in Sherman Texas in 1968). He flew e.g. the F-4 from 1973 to 1980, before joining Pacific Southwest Airlines in 1980.

BTW, my own guest lecturer (RAF Wg. Cdr. Clementon) was at Springs during Sullenbergers attendance.
You twat.

Last edited:
Boeing was a world class airplane manufacturer, run by engineers and a strong Union factory in Seattle.

In 2001 the "financial people" and bean counters took over and moved the headquarters to Chicago and the plants to "Right to Work South Carolina" while outsourcing a lot of components.

The result?

Planes without necessary software to stay in the sky and sections of fuselage coming off.

You can draw your own conclusions.

I know I don't wanna ride in one right now.
The 737-MAX debacle shows clearly both the influence business has over government and the need to contain that influence.
Since its introduction the MAX has experienced equipment failures that have led to the deaths of some 350 people and crashed 2 planes.
Despite groundings the plan has been approved to fly and each time another ugly failure raises its head.

The real question is why and how these planes get approved for flight. The computer problems, in particular, should have been uncovered during testing.

Why?
In the 70s Ford continued to produce the Pinto drag out court cases revolving around its "crash and burn" design because it was cheaper to pay the claims than recall all of the cars.
Why didn't the government step in earlier?
MONEY.

Forum List

Back