What nobody is saying about Boeing

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Boeing was a world class airplane manufacturer, run by engineers and a strong Union factory in Seattle.

In 2001 the "financial people" and bean counters took over and moved the headquarters to Chicago and the plants to "Right to Work South Carolina" while outsourcing a lot of components.

The result?

Planes without necessary software to stay in the sky and sections of fuselage coming off.

You can draw your own conclusions.

I know I don't wanna ride in one right now.

Boeing was a world class airplane manufacturer, run by engineers and a strong Union factory in Seattle.

In 2001 the "financial people" and bean counters took over and moved the headquarters to Chicago and the plants to "Right to Work South Carolina" while outsourcing a lot of components.

The result?

Planes without necessary software to stay in the sky and sections of fuselage coming off.

Conservatives say it is because too many blacks are building the planes

Last edited:

The result?

I have no idea WHY Boeing is having issues, but I can't say I blame you right now. But remember, over 50,000 commercial flights overfly our nation daily. Our last air disaster was a regional turboprop that killed 49 because of pilot error.

But that being said, having doors blow out of planes is a problem.

Oh look at that shit, leftwing libtard quotes left wing rag for left wing talking point. Gives no source and makes some unknown quote. I'm calling bullshit.

Oh yea, did you even read the fake quote? It's a quote about flying safety from who they hire as pilots, not mechanics or airplane assemblers.

So your link had nothing to do with anything. In other words, typical liberal stupidity.

Last edited:
Standards all across America are dropping... and so this is what you get.... excellence is what keeps planes in the air and cars on the road....

Would you rather fly in a jet assembled by someone with experience who knows what they're doing or someone who was hired to comply with racial hiring standards to appease some liberal in Washington?

Remember, that liberal in Washington flies in private jets maintained by private maintenance companies, not the airplane you're currently sitting in.

My little A&P school had about 75 students, NOT A SINGLE BLACK PERSON ENROLLED the entire time I was a student, 2 full years, 4 semesters. Nobody stopped them, they just never enrolled.

Last edited:
The airline knew about it and did nothing. We need more DEI....

Knew about what? There is no way they knew about the door pins, those are installed when its being assembled and then a plastic cover is installed inside so the wall looks continuous. The plane was only a couple of months old. There would be no reason to have pulled anything out for a A B C or D inspection yet. Not enough time on the airframe.

Boeing is a global company that produces and sells commercial, military and space systems with many manufacturing plants throughout the US. We still have the same number of plants around the Puget Sound as we ever did. The only thing that moved was the HQ. There are also facilities in several other states besides South Carolina.

Back in the day (pre-80's-ish) Boeing was the biggest thing since sliced bread for a job, whether directly working for them or the many smaller business's that provided parts, services, etc or the overall local economy. If any of the Boeing unions went on strike for any length of time, the whole region would suffer because of it.

Then tech giants moved in and 'diversified' the area and local economies.

From what I understand, currently South Carolina makes the Dreamliner

Would you rather fly in a jet assembled by someone with experience who knows what they're doing or someone who was hired to comply with racial hiring standards to appease some liberal in Washington?

Remember, that liberal in Washington flies in private jets maintained by private maintenance companies, not the airplane you're currently sitting in.

My little A&P school had about 75 students, NOT A SINGLE BLACK PERSON ENROLLED the entire time I was a student, 2 full years, 4 semesters. Nobody stopped them, they just never enrolled.
So racists already assume blacks cannot be trained to build airplanes
Thats a white man’s job

The result?

Imagine how many other corners have been cut in the name of shareholder profit

Apparently after the merger with McDonnell Douglas the MD people were in charge and more interested in cost control than design, engineering and customer satisfaction.

Boeing is a global company that produces and sells commercial, military and space systems with many manufacturing plants throughout the US. We still have the same number of plants around the Puget Sound as we ever did. The only thing that moved was the HQ. There are also facilities in several other states besides South Carolina.

Back in the day (pre-80's-ish) Boeing was the biggest thing since sliced bread for a job, whether directly working for them or the many smaller business's that provided parts, services, etc or the overall local economy. If any of the Boeing unions went on strike for any length of time, the whole region would suffer because of it.

Then tech giants moved in and 'diversified' the area and local economies.

From what I understand, currently South Carolina makes the Dreamliner
i worked for Northrop for a year or so in the early 70's....good pay good benefits....

The result?

You note that Boeing is unionized. Therein lies much of the problem. Collectivism is evil and contrary to our constitution.

Forum List

Back