How much exercise do you get?

Do you work out?

Walk?

Ride your bike?

Swim?

Do Yoga?

What's your routine to stay fit?

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I do a 5 mile death march with my back pack weighted to what I carry hunting/hiking. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, I swim, lift weights and shoot a round or two at an archery tournament. If one or both of my kids join in I tone it down for them. I try to eat good, and stay on my blood pressure meds as well as those used to regulate my heart rhythm. I still smoke, drink and party to much, but the wife is helping me with that one. I am having a hard tome giving up the junk food, smokes. Never thought I was so into them.

All types of exercise. Pilates, yoga, dog walking, treadmill (out of the habit of the mill right now), Wii EA Active stuff, interval stuff. I try to do something everyday and well, some days are better than others. ;)

Check this out. :eusa_drool: Er, I mean . . . . what a workout! She's got TONS of different workouts on her site.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEv4dGriMCA&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Fitness - Full Body Workout - Core and Abs‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm an olympic class smoker and drinker of coffee.

I can dead lift my spending money.

I once clean and jerked a spare rib over my head.

I've been known to walk from the desk to the couch without stopping even once to catch my breath.

I cycle 8-12 miles, 4-5 times a week.

I love my bike!

Go speed racer go!

TRICYCLE2.jpg

:D

I like how these old threads get new life. I didn't see this one the first time.

So to answer the OP, "How much exercise do you get?".... not enough anymore. Used to do some heavy lifting. Pumped the iron for years. But anymore, hmmm... it takes dynamite to get me over to my gym. I'm thinking a treadmill might be in order though. Something to just burn calories.

Horse riding, pilates, pole dancing or zumba, walking.

LMAO!

We drove by a place the other day that advertised "Pole Dancing" exercise. I think it was called "Pole Ups" or something like that. My 15 yo daughter was like, "WTH"?

I heard it's good for toning the body, that must be why stippers are so fit! :lol:

This girl has amazing upper body strength...I'd fall on my head if I tried that.:lol:

Strong_pole_dancer.gif

I do lots of situps, pullups and pushups just while I'm watching tv.

Together with knee-bends (maybe as replacement for situps) it is sufficient to stay in shape. Eating behavior also plays a role.

This girl has amazing upper body strength...I'd fall on my head if I tried that.:lol:

Strong_pole_dancer.gif

Depends also on her weight. Gravity.
That's why an untrained flyweight person will achieve more pull-ups than an untrained mid-weight person.

Forum List

Back