How many of you republicans are rich?

Citygator is providing us with a practical demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
I donā€™t eat German food so Iā€™ve never had that ailment.
If that was supposed to be clever, you should know that you actually made us all laugh at you even more.

Once again, the Dunning-Kruger effect in play. He thinks he's much more clever than he really is.
Yawn at your lame insults. Address inequity in America or give up. No one is so blind as those who wonā€™t see.

Yawn at your lame insults. Address inequity in America or give up. No one is so blind as those who wonā€™t see.

laughter.gif

How many of you republicans are rich? I am just assuming a lot of you are extremely rich considering you don't believe in any safetynet like ssi, medicare, food stamps, public housing or much of anything that helps the little guy.

Is this because you're rich or am I mistaken?
The people the leftists are fucking over with this shutdown are not all Republicans.

It's everybody, and I feel sorry for you when retribution comes around. You're gonna be having a baaaad day.

No Republicans, Constitutionalists, or real Americans were for that shutdown crap.

The kids of tomorrow are getting hosed, and that's not right. Not at all.

I do t want money I want freedom!

What is it that you want to do but you canā€™t?
Speak

Speak?

Say whatever the fuck you want!

Nobodyā€™s listening and nobody gives a shit.
I'm listening, giving a shit, and watching your traitorous scum ass. Bitch!

How does that make you feel? Did I mention I hit the Gatorade bottle every time yesterday at 35 yards? That's about 1/3 the size of your POS head. Did. Not. Miss.
That's with arrows. 615 grain arrows. Yes, the 1993 bow kicks ass.

Go figure I'm used to it. Been playing with that a good hot minute..or couple decades.
err.. or more

I could hit a styrofoam cup @ 35 yards every time when I was 23..

different bow..that was a Bear II.. now I has this other bow, got because my friend had kids.
This one is more accurate and shoots faster than that one.

Last edited:
I'm listening, giving a shit, and watching your traitorous scum ass. Bitch!

How does that make you feel? Did I mention I hit the Gatorade bottle every time yesterday at 35 yards? That's about 1/3 the size of your POS head. Did. Not. Miss.
That's with arrows. 615 grain arrows. Yes, the 1993 bow kicks ass.

Go figure I'm used to it. Been playing with that a good hot minute..or couple decades.
err.. or more

I could hit a styrofoam cup @ 35 yards every time when I was 23..

different bow..that was a Bear II.. now I has this other bow, got because my friend had kids.
This one is more accurate and shoots faster than that one.

Cool story, bro.

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.
Umm free speech rally was shut down in Boston. Lol they attack conservative speakers at schools here .. democrats are full of hate
So your speech is unpopular. It's not illegal.

What you want is freedom from the consequences of your speech and that, my confused friend, is something completely different.

Ok cool.

The next time you say something I don't like, I'm going to punch you in the mouth. Sound good?
Nobody was talking about assaulting anyone.

Why are you damn tRumplings are always so willing to resort to violence?

You're the one falling back on the short-sighted leftist retort of "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences", brainlet. Apparently it's fine with you when conservatives are threatened and/or attacked for speaking their minds. So if you're ever in my presence and talking about things I don't approve of, I'm just going to deck you. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Deal?
Speaking your mind is fine. He wants to call racist names.

And the difference is what, exactly?
You honestly can't see that?

Nope.

If one is free to speak their mind then they are free to use whatever terminology they feel like, brainlet.
Yup, he can. And the government will not tell him he can't.

The folks standing next to him are free to tell him to STFU too.

No one was talking about "Telling". And you crying "wacism" is not magic, that makes everything ok.
View attachment 327019

The example that was presented, was one with two jews being threatened with violence, and you have been defending it.

Your attempts to walk it back now, are not credible. You are only doing so, because we held up a mirror and you didn't like what you saw.
Reread quoted posts. No examples found.

You cowardly dishonest bully.

YOu need to consider, when you support violence against your enemies, that eventually people will fight back.

IF you are not prepared for that, you should not start a fight.
I'm not supporting violence against anyone. The tRumplings are the violent group. I posted examples in another thread of tRumpling violence. Real news, not gateway pundit.

Your accusations are nonsense.

YOur gaslighting in noted and held against you.

You are a lying troll.
Go look in a mirror. There's your lying troll.

You are not fooling me. Gaslighting only works is the person you are doing it too, can't see though your lies.

When presented with a reference to jewish cons being threateden with being burned alive for trying to speak,

you supported the violence, not the victims.

You support violence against your enemies, while expecting complete civility in return.

You are a hypocritical coward.

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.
Umm free speech rally was shut down in Boston. Lol they attack conservative speakers at schools here .. democrats are full of hate
So your speech is unpopular. It's not illegal.

What you want is freedom from the consequences of your speech and that, my confused friend, is something completely different.

Ok cool.

The next time you say something I don't like, I'm going to punch you in the mouth. Sound good?
Nobody was talking about assaulting anyone.

Why are you damn tRumplings are always so willing to resort to violence?

You're the one falling back on the short-sighted leftist retort of "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences", brainlet. Apparently it's fine with you when conservatives are threatened and/or attacked for speaking their minds. So if you're ever in my presence and talking about things I don't approve of, I'm just going to deck you. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Deal?
Speaking your mind is fine. He wants to call racist names.

And the difference is what, exactly?
You honestly can't see that?

Nope.

If one is free to speak their mind then they are free to use whatever terminology they feel like, brainlet.
Yup, he can. And the government will not tell him he can't.

The folks standing next to him are free to tell him to STFU too.

No one was talking about "Telling". And you crying "wacism" is not magic, that makes everything ok.
View attachment 327019

The example that was presented, was one with two jews being threatened with violence, and you have been defending it.

Your attempts to walk it back now, are not credible. You are only doing so, because we held up a mirror and you didn't like what you saw.
Reread quoted posts. No examples found.

You cowardly dishonest bully.

YOu need to consider, when you support violence against your enemies, that eventually people will fight back.

IF you are not prepared for that, you should not start a fight.
I'm not supporting violence against anyone. The tRumplings are the violent group. I posted examples in another thread of tRumpling violence. Real news, not gateway pundit.

Your accusations are nonsense.
What did you mean about consequences?

She meant violence and ruin. Now though she will be walking it back, since we called her on her thuggery.

Libs are like that. THey talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Meanwhile, we see what libs like to do in Portland. THey order the cops to stand down and let their brown shirts just attack people for no reason.

They are worse than barbarians.
You are a liar.

This is what you libs do, when you are in charge. From Portland. You order the cops to stand down so your thugs can rule the streets though fear and violence.

How many of you republicans are rich? I am just assuming a lot of you are extremely rich considering you don't believe in any safetynet like ssi, medicare, food stamps, public housing or much of anything that helps the little guy.

The people the leftists are fucking over with this shutdown are not all Republicans.

It's everybody, and I feel sorry for you when retribution comes around. You're gonna be having a baaaad day.

No Republicans, Constitutionalists, or real Americans were for that shutdown crap.

The kids of tomorrow are getting hosed, and that's not right. Not at all.
The Republican Govenors all shut down as did the President. Trump said GA is opening too early.

Last edited:
Hilarious. OP punches you guys in the gut and you all run away and shout insults from the other side of the fence. Hereā€™s the deal:

Only 1% of us are truly rich and another 9% of us have any money at all. 90% of us own nothing. There is a sprinkling of the 1% that have convinced the stupid 90% that Democrats want to steal what little they have so that you will protect THEIR massive accumulation of wealth. You have been used, manipulated, and conned by Republicans.

The Democratic Party is the logical choice in our binary system. Donā€™t be conned by Republicans. Donā€™t let them use you. Donā€™t be manipulated.

I'm a straight white male and they blame me for EVERYTHING, and hate me if I dare say that I have any interests or concerns that need addressed.

The rich are irrelevant to that.
Thatā€™s not true. Unless you are a GOP congresssman or a wealthy influencer then almost no one cares about what you think or do.. including the GOP. However the democrats care if you get a fair shot in life and have a reasonable chance at improving your station.

Really? Because I wanted deregulation, and they passed deregulation. I wanted control of our boarders, and they are pushing control of the boarders. I wanted a reduction in taxes, and they reduced taxes. I wanted the embassy moved to Jerusalem, and they moved it to Jerusalem.

If they don't care about my views and opinions at all, then explain why I can think of a dozen things they have stood for in the past, and the present, that are things I have and do want?

Further, as for the Democrats care if you get a fair shot in life.... bull crap. I think of a hundred ways in which they don't, but I'll give you the largest and most obvious....

School choice. Public schools suck. We pay more money per student, than nearly any other 1st world country.

Yet we rank in the lower level of results.

Just on literacy alone.... almost half of all 8th grade students, are reading blow grade level.

Nearly 1/3rd of all students, in our bloated expensive Unionized public school system, are placed into remedial classes when they go to college.

And yet, the Democrats are doing everything in their power to prevent any student from being able to escape bad schools.

Give people a fair chance at life? Are you kidding? They are doing everything to eliminate your chance at a good life, because if you have a good life.... you don't need Democrats. That's why generally speaking successful people end up Republican, because they wake up and realize Democrats hate people who succeed, and love those who fail.

Ayn Rand was right in Atlas Shrugged. Democrats want you dependent on social security. Democrats want you trapped on food stamps and welfare. Democrats want you enslaved to government assistance, because as long as you depend on them for your life, you won't have a life. And as long as you don't have a life, you need Democrats to provide for you.

And as long as you are a slave to the Democrat plantation, then they can depend on your votes to gain for themselves power and control. They don't want to give up their cushy government job, living on the hard work of others, so be a good little lemming, and stay dependent on government until you die.

I am a Conservative and I am not rich and I don't need the filthy ass government providing any stupid safety net.

I will pay my bills and you can pay yours and we don't need to have the government stealing my money to pay your bills.

The welfare state is nothing more than state sponsored thievery and not only is it morally wrong but it does tremendous damage to the productive economy.

Hilarious. OP punches you guys in the gut and you all run away and shout insults from the other side of the fence. Hereā€™s the deal:

Only 1% of us are truly rich and another 9% of us have any money at all. 90% of us own nothing. There is a sprinkling of the 1% that have convinced the stupid 90% that Democrats want to steal what little they have so that you will protect THEIR massive accumulation of wealth. You have been used, manipulated, and conned by Republicans.

The Democratic Party is the logical choice in our binary system. Donā€™t be conned by Republicans. Donā€™t let them use you. Donā€™t be manipulated.

I'm a straight white male and they blame me for EVERYTHING, and hate me if I dare say that I have any interests or concerns that need addressed.

Thatā€™s not true. Unless you are a GOP congresssman or a wealthy influencer then almost no one cares about what you think or do.. including the GOP. However the democrats care if you get a fair shot in life and have a reasonable chance at improving your station.

Really? Because I wanted deregulation, and they passed deregulation. I wanted control of our boarders, and they are pushing control of the boarders. I wanted a reduction in taxes, and they reduced taxes. I wanted the embassy moved to Jerusalem, and they moved it to Jerusalem.

If they don't care about my views and opinions at all, then explain why I can think of a dozen things they have stood for in the past, and the present, that are things I have and do want?

Further, as for the Democrats care if you get a fair shot in life.... bull crap. I think of a hundred ways in which they don't, but I'll give you the largest and most obvious....

School choice. Public schools suck. We pay more money per student, than nearly any other 1st world country.

Just on literacy alone.... almost half of all 8th grade students, are reading blow grade level.

Nearly 1/3rd of all students, in our bloated expensive Unionized public school system, are placed into remedial classes when they go to college.

And yet, the Democrats are doing everything in their power to prevent any student from being able to escape bad schools.

Give people a fair chance at life? Are you kidding? They are doing everything to eliminate your chance at a good life, because if you have a good life.... you don't need Democrats. That's why generally speaking successful people end up Republican, because they wake up and realize Democrats hate people who succeed, and love those who fail.

Ayn Rand was right in Atlas Shrugged. Democrats want you dependent on social security. Democrats want you trapped on food stamps and welfare. Democrats want you enslaved to government assistance, because as long as you depend on them for your life, you won't have a life. And as long as you don't have a life, you need Democrats to provide for you.

And as long as you are a slave to the Democrat plantation, then they can depend on your votes to gain for themselves power and control. They don't want to give up their cushy government job, living on the hard work of others, so be a good little lemming, and stay dependent on government until you die.

First, I appreciate a response with some substance. This site usually provides ā€œyouā€™re stupidā€ as a debate point.

Second, If you really think there is a black helicopter movement to enslave people to government support you probably canā€™t be reasoned with. Democrats do support public assistance to those in need. You mention food stamps without mentioning that 50% of those recipients are children born into poverty. Whoops. Small inconvenient detail. Welfare or TANF recipients are less than 1% of the population which only 25% of dollars are direct assistance with most going into child care and work education.

Third, you couldnā€™t list any deregulation that has improved your life without some serious google research. Allowing drilling in Utah on park lands is unconscionable - as if we need cheaper gas. Rolling back clean water restrictions? Allowing ocean dumping if you dump it 3 feet short of the ocean???! This is deregulation. Crash of ā€˜08 happened in part because of deregulation. Itā€™s not a theoretical concept. Itā€™s real decisions one by one that make us less safe. Markets are all geared for short term. Thatā€™s why we have public policy.

People donā€™t make more money because they are republicans. They are republicans because the want to protect their historically obscene wealth grab. Iā€™ve posted the wealth inequity in this thread many times. Youā€™ve committed the logical fallacy of post hoc ergo propter hoc - misreading cause and effect.

Cutting taxes is impossible. All it does is drive more debt. Itā€™s unsustainable.The wealthy need to pay more. Thatā€™s where the ability is to pay. Iā€™m all for expense discussions starting with corporate welfare and obscene military spending levels. Not kids food stamps.

The border is your misunderstanding. Democrats are not for open borders. They do believe in evaluating real asylum requests, worker visas, and a resolution for current undocumented. They are not for shooting people and asking questions later.

Schools are a long discussion. Iā€™ll save for later.

All your arguments are typical right wing talking points that sound warm and fuzzy but break down on inspection. - citygator

First, I appreciate a response with some substance. This site usually provides ā€œyouā€™re stupidā€ as a debate point.

Second, If you really think there is a black helicopter movement to enslave people to government support you probably canā€™t be reasoned with. Democrats do support public assistance to those in need. You mention food stamps without mentioning that 50% of those recipients are children born into poverty. Whoops. Small inconvenient detail. Welfare or TANF recipients are less than 1% of the population which only 25% of dollars are direct assistance with most going into child care and work education.

Third, you couldnā€™t list any deregulation that has improved your life without some serious google research. Allowing drilling in Utah on park lands is unconscionable - as if we need cheaper gas. Rolling back clean water restrictions? Allowing ocean dumping if you dump it 3 feet short of the ocean???! This is deregulation. Crash of ā€˜08 happened in part because of deregulation. Itā€™s not a theoretical concept. Itā€™s real decisions one by one that make us less safe. Markets are all geared for short term. Thatā€™s why we have public policy.

People donā€™t make more money because they are republicans. They are republicans because the want to protect their historically obscene wealth grab. Iā€™ve posted the wealth inequity in this thread many times. Youā€™ve committed the logical fallacy of post hoc ergo propter hoc - misreading cause and effect.

Cutting taxes is impossible. All it does is drive more debt. Itā€™s unsustainable.The wealthy need to pay more. Thatā€™s where the ability is to pay. Iā€™m all for expense discussions starting with corporate welfare and obscene military spending levels. Not kids food stamps.

The border is your misunderstanding. Democrats are not for open borders. They do believe in evaluating real asylum requests, worker visas, and a resolution for current undocumented. They are not for shooting people and asking questions later.

All your arguments are typical right wing talking points that sound warm and fuzzy but break down on inspection. - citygator

STFU! There's literally 4 generations of people living right now that have never worked a day in their life and everything they have ever eaten except what was given to them by citizens has come right from Uncle Sugar.
They're doing better than people that were working a month ago, too.

The working people are just fucking hosed right now. This is not the America I grew up in, this is bullshit!

Welfare-suckers and politicians cannot keep going with no one to draw tax money from.

And that's who they just crapped on.

Dammit man! That crap was just starting as I was leaving, but that means they simply are not college material.

Oh, they'll get loans and default on them and the banks and schools will make a lotta money.

The non-college material ones will never get a degree and end up with craptons of student debt because of predatory lending.

It's simply horrible!
There are other avenues for people that are not college material. To boost them up then let them down and enslave them to debt like that is an unconscionable crime. That is the goal of the schools these days. Like I said, I got mine and this crap started just as I was getting done.
It's very very bad. That was a long time ago, too. I paid for my books, food, and gas with a part-time job..OK, 2 part-time jobs but God bless my employers, they worked around my school schedule.

Last edited:

STFU! There's literally 4 generations of people living right now that have never worked a day in their life and everything they have ever eaten except what was given to them by citizens has come right from Uncle Sugar.

The working people are just fucking hosed right now. This is not the America I grew up in, this is bullshit!

Welfare-suckers and politicians cannot keep going with no one to draw tax money from.

Fucking stupid response. Not one fact. Just right wing nutso shit. Go fucking get your white hooded getup and suckle at the teat of the liberal states which pay for everything your poor ass back woods states get. Dumbass.

Fucking stupid response. Not one fact. Just right wing nutso shit. Go fucking get your white hooded getup and suckle at the teat of the liberal states which pay for everything your poor ass back woods states get. Dumbass.

Enjoy your starvation when Uncle Sugar cuts you off, useless oxygen thief.
Y U so triggered? LOL @ you do not know how to get food for yourself, let alone others.

I can feed many people, and I will be doing just that.

I made decisions that have me living comfortably. Can we assume you didn't?

Wow. YOu called him a wacist. What a shocker. Brilliant.

I was doing ok until Trump gave us all those tax breaks, now I 've got a yacht and a 5 bedroom house on 400 acres.

Forum List

Back