How many of you republicans are rich?

Politicallyinsane

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
How many of you republicans are rich? I am just assuming a lot of you are extremely rich considering you don't believe in any safetynet like ssi, medicare, food stamps, public housing or much of anything that helps the little guy.

Is this because you're rich or am I mistaken?

1587594245287.png

How many of you republicans are rich? I am just assuming a lot of you are extremely rich considering you don't believe in any safetynet like ssi, medicare, food stamps, public housing or much of anything that helps the little guy.

I want to know how many of you liberals donate to charities, considering how generous you are with other people's money.

I also want to know how much of what other people earn is your fair share.

I may NOT be rich, monetarily speaking, but I am VERY rich in mind and in spirit. I donate to a low-income housing office here in town QUITE often. The irony is that my sister and I would most likely qualify FOR the housing ourselves. We're both on a fixed income, but we live well within our means. And my sister donates to several charities. This kind of burst your bubble, didn't it, ya knucklehead.......

I believe in all those things being good. I also believe the government never holds themselves responsible when they dont properly address the fraud, waste and bureocracy that goes along with it, and the way they try to sneak things into other bills. Both sides do that. If the government was a private business, most of them would be fired or put on furlough because they would bankrupt the company.

I'm also a registered Democrat by the way, going back to my youth but I havnt voted that way in a long time, considering the direction the party is moving.

I want to know how many of you liberals donate to charities, considering how generous you are with other people's money.

I also want to know how much of what other people earn is your fair share.
Well, it's been documented MANY times that liberals tend to donate to charities FAR less than conservatives. It's a FACT that the liberal lunatics that post on here CAN NOT refute.

This ought to be good. Nicy nicy poser weirdo Democrats (giving away American at any cost) VS. DARTH Trump (stingy f*ck you earn your perks) Republicans. In a cage match to the death, NO holds bared! Who can prove they are the most despicable? Stay tuned for the results!

Last edited:

Is this a trick question?

Most of them claim to be.

They all also have enormous gun collections, shoot like snipers, have the biggest trucks, run large companies with many employees, have many rental properties, make their own stock picks.....

You get the picture.

I'm an independent but I'm leaning Republican so I'll answer. I'm richer than most of the people who could "buy and sell me" so to speak. There are more important things than money.

Forum List

Back