How many of you republicans are rich?

They all also have enormous gun collections, shoot like snipers, have the biggest trucks, run large companies with many employees, have many rental properties, make their own stock picks.....

And have big peckers, too.

I do t want money I want freedom!

What is it that you want to do but you can’t?
Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.
Umm free speech rally was shut down in Boston. Lol they attack conservative speakers at schools here .. democrats are full of hate
So your speech is unpopular. It's not illegal.

What you want is freedom from the consequences of your speech and that, my confused friend, is something completely different.

Ok cool.

The next time you say something I don't like, I'm going to punch you in the mouth. Sound good?
Nobody was talking about assaulting anyone.

Why are you damn tRumplings are always so willing to resort to violence?

You're the one falling back on the short-sighted leftist retort of "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences", brainlet. Apparently it's fine with you when conservatives are threatened and/or attacked for speaking their minds. So if you're ever in my presence and talking about things I don't approve of, I'm just going to deck you. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Deal?
Speaking your mind is fine. He wants to call racist names.

And the difference is what, exactly?
You honestly can't see that?

Nope.

If one is free to speak their mind then they are free to use whatever terminology they feel like, brainlet.
Yup, he can. And the government will not tell him he can't.

The folks standing next to him are free to tell him to STFU too.

No one was talking about "Telling". And you crying "wacism" is not magic, that makes everything ok.
View attachment 327019

The example that was presented, was one with two jews being threatened with violence, and you have been defending it.

Your attempts to walk it back now, are not credible. You are only doing so, because we held up a mirror and you didn't like what you saw.
Reread quoted posts. No examples found.

You cowardly dishonest bully.

YOu need to consider, when you support violence against your enemies, that eventually people will fight back.

IF you are not prepared for that, you should not start a fight.
I'm not supporting violence against anyone. The tRumplings are the violent group. I posted examples in another thread of tRumpling violence. Real news, not gateway pundit.

Your accusations are nonsense.
We are not violent! If you don't stop these baseless accusations we're likely to beat you to death.

The libs lie. It is what they do. It is all they do.

Hilarious. OP punches you guys in the gut and you all run away and shout insults from the other side of the fence. Here’s the deal:

Only 1% of us are truly rich and another 9% of us have any money at all. 90% of us own nothing. There is a sprinkling of the 1% that have convinced the stupid 90% that Democrats want to steal what little they have so that you will protect THEIR massive accumulation of wealth. You have been used, manipulated, and conned by Republicans.

The Democratic Party is the logical choice in our binary system. Don’t be conned by Republicans. Don’t let them use you. Don’t be manipulated.

Hilarious. OP spouts a bunch of talking points he's been ordered to "know" about us, and your dumb ass thinks it's a "gut punch".

The leftist hive mind at work.

And the Democrat Party is only the "logical choice" if the question is "What shall we line the cat box with?"
You criticized the OO as talking points and replied with.... talking points. My post provided statistics to discuss. Just like all cons you are full of BS and lacking any substance.

No, I and others responded to the OP with facts. That you keep hearing them over and over doesn't make them talking points; it just makes you really, really dense and unable (or unwilling) to comprehend them.

Your post provided more talking points disguised as statistics. Just like all leftists, you are full of things you "know" that aren't actually true.
Now you’re just goofing around. You guys tend to do that when anyone with a brain asks you to consider brainy stuff like data.

Yeah, that's what the problem is: you're just so "brainy" and THAT'S why we're mocking you and treating you like my third cousin, Idiot Jeb.

They all also have enormous gun collections, shoot like snipers, have the biggest trucks, run large companies with many employees, have many rental properties, make their own stock picks.....

And have big peckers, too.
That's how we get all the good looking women and why all of yours are all so ugly and lesbian.

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.
Umm free speech rally was shut down in Boston. Lol they attack conservative speakers at schools here .. democrats are full of hate

What you want is freedom from the consequences of your speech and that, my confused friend, is something completely different.

Ok cool.

The next time you say something I don't like, I'm going to punch you in the mouth. Sound good?

You're the one falling back on the short-sighted leftist retort of "freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences", brainlet. Apparently it's fine with you when conservatives are threatened and/or attacked for speaking their minds. So if you're ever in my presence and talking about things I don't approve of, I'm just going to deck you. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Deal?

Nope.

If one is free to speak their mind then they are free to use whatever terminology they feel like, brainlet.

No one was talking about "Telling". And you crying "wacism" is not magic, that makes everything ok.
View attachment 327019

The example that was presented, was one with two jews being threatened with violence, and you have been defending it.

Your attempts to walk it back now, are not credible. You are only doing so, because we held up a mirror and you didn't like what you saw.

YOu need to consider, when you support violence against your enemies, that eventually people will fight back.

I'm not supporting violence against anyone. The tRumplings are the violent group. I posted examples in another thread of tRumpling violence. Real news, not gateway pundit.

We are not violent! If you don't stop these baseless accusations we're likely to beat you to death.

The libs lie. It is what they do. It is all they do.
Practice makes perfect.

Hilarious. OP punches you guys in the gut and you all run away and shout insults from the other side of the fence. Here’s the deal:

Only 1% of us are truly rich and another 9% of us have any money at all. 90% of us own nothing. There is a sprinkling of the 1% that have convinced the stupid 90% that Democrats want to steal what little they have so that you will protect THEIR massive accumulation of wealth. You have been used, manipulated, and conned by Republicans.

The Democratic Party is the logical choice in our binary system. Don’t be conned by Republicans. Don’t let them use you. Don’t be manipulated.

Hilarious. OP spouts a bunch of talking points he's been ordered to "know" about us, and your dumb ass thinks it's a "gut punch".

And the Democrat Party is only the "logical choice" if the question is "What shall we line the cat box with?"
You criticized the OO as talking points and replied with.... talking points. My post provided statistics to discuss. Just like all cons you are full of BS and lacking any substance.

No, I and others responded to the OP with facts. That you keep hearing them over and over doesn't make them talking points; it just makes you really, really dense and unable (or unwilling) to comprehend them.

Your post provided more talking points disguised as statistics. Just like all leftists, you are full of things you "know" that aren't actually true.
Now you’re just goofing around. You guys tend to do that when anyone with a brain asks you to consider brainy stuff like data.

You point was not "data" but just standard lefty class warfare shit.
I’m the 1%. I know how good I’ve got it. I guarantee you haven’t worked harder than me.

Yeah, that's what the problem is: you're just so "brainy" and THAT'S why we're mocking you and treating you like my third cousin, Idiot Jeb.
You’re blowing spitballs are a freight train pal. That’s not mocking. Mocking requires cleverness. If you were clever you wouldn’t be an ass kissing Trumpian you’d be a Democrat. ;) I’ve posted real factual data and you children have no idea what to make of it. That’s fine. The world needs ditch diggers too.

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

Ok cool.

Nope.

View attachment 327019

YOur gaslighting in noted and held against you.

You are a lying troll.
Go look in a mirror. There's your lying troll.

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

Ok cool.

Nope.

View attachment 327019

What did you mean about consequences?

She meant violence and ruin. Now though she will be walking it back, since we called her on her thuggery.

Libs are like that. THey talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Meanwhile, we see what libs like to do in Portland. THey order the cops to stand down and let their brown shirts just attack people for no reason.

They are worse than barbarians.
You are a liar.

You’re blowing spitballs are a freight train pal. That’s not mocking. Mocking requires cleverness. If you were clever you wouldn’t be an ass kissing Trumpian you’d be a Democrat. ;) I’ve posted real factual data and you children have no idea what to make of it. That’s fine. The world needs ditch diggers too.

I just heard, "I'm wonderful, because my mommy told me so! :lalala:."

Just so you know, sprinkling numbers and percentage signs into your blather doesn't make it "facts and stats". And just because you don't know we're laughing at you doesn't change the fact that we're laughing at you.

You want to be taken seriously for your "factual data", Spanky? Then your next post will cite me the sources for "Only 1% of us are truly rich and another 9% of us have any money at all. 90% of us own nothing." A real, stats-and-facts wielding poster would have no trouble showing us where he got them from.

Citygator is providing us with a practical demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
I don’t eat German food so I’ve never had that ailment.

I just heard, "I'm wonderful, because my mommy told me so! :lalala:."

Just so you know, sprinkling numbers and percentage signs into your blather doesn't make it "facts and stats". And just because you don't know we're laughing at you doesn't change the fact that we're laughing at you.

You want to be taken seriously for your "factual data", Spanky? Then your next post will cite me the sources for "Only 1% of us are truly rich and another 9% of us have any money at all. 90% of us own nothing." A real, stats-and-facts wielding poster would have no trouble showing us where he got them from.
I posted the graph already and cited the CBO. I don’t care if you take reality seriously. I’ll just continue to know that you guys don’t want to know the truth you just want to suck your thumbs in the comfort of your own fake world.

48978847-2E43-47C7-A226-ED71EB6566FB.png

Citygator is providing us with a practical demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

If that was supposed to be clever, you should know that you actually made us all laugh at you even more.

If that was supposed to be clever, you should know that you actually made us all laugh at you even more.
Maybe you can do that third cousin joke again? What, Jeb? Bwahaha. Oh Jesus, your GED is working overtime.

What consequences should there be for speech?

Are you that terrified of words and ideas?
View attachment 326781
Answer the question and stop trying to pretend it's not relevant...because YOU brought it up.

No, I didn't. I simply realized what the other dipshit means by "free speech".
View attachment 326803
Why do you keep running away from the question? Why are you afraid of answering it?
You're asking something that has already been answered, you just didn't like it.
You didn't answer it, you liar.

I'll say plainly what you want. You want the government to silence those with whom you disagree.

It's the left's favored response to dissent: Use violence to quell the dissenters.

Speak
Then do so.

Nobody is stopping you.

Ok cool.

Oh, well, that's different. The government should definitely use violence to silence him.

Oh, wait -- no, it isn't different at all.
Nobody said they should.

Would you stop with the stupid straw man crap?

You're coming off like a slightly retarded teenager.
Impossible. I am not a leftist.

History proves I'm right. Not my fault you're ignorant of history.

Yo

Are you that terrified of words and ideas?
View attachment 326781
Answer the question and stop trying to pretend it's not relevant...because YOU brought it up.

No, I didn't. I simply realized what the other dipshit means by "free speech".
View attachment 326803
Why do you keep running away from the question? Why are you afraid of answering it?

He's painted himself into a corner and he knows it.

Yeah, he blew himself up, and now he's stomping around like a 2-year-old, more mad that he was caught, than reconsidering his position.
Oh, he never reconsiders his position. Reality has the temerity to disagree with him!
U are both dumber than two stacked rocks.

But go ahead and pat each other on the back a few more times, I'll just keep laughing.
Can you explain why your laughter should be so devastating? Because -- it's not.

How many of you republicans are rich? I am just assuming a lot of you are extremely rich considering you don't believe in any safetynet like ssi, medicare, food stamps, public housing or much of anything that helps the little guy.

Is this because you're rich or am I mistaken?

We MIGHT have one Republican here who is actually rich. The rest of them vote against their own self interest. Been doing it for years!
Why is it in my self-interest to vote for a party that wants to take more of my money from me, wants to place even higher hurdles in front of me if I want to start a business, and who blames me personally for things that happened before I was born?

Take your time answering. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.

Forum List

Back