How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

Parents are role models to their children.

Children will emulate the attitudes and behaviors they observe in their parents.

If their parents are gay.

Children will think it is normal and how they are to act in society.

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals, just as heterosexuality is normal for heterosexuals.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I am.
Yes, God made you. But he didn't make you a homosexual.

He made you a woman with all of the functioning parts and plumbing that a normal woman needs to have heterosexual intercourse and give birth to babys.

But you have made the "choice" not to use your female parts in a natural and normal way as God made you.

And embrace a lifestyle that rejects the natural for the unnatural.

Why arent my fellow Christians being as concise and faithful on this topic as a Sunni?

Sometimes I suspect that Christianity is doomed to collapse in this century and it will be entirely due to the failure of our priests to defend Truth and demand obedience to God's Word.

Meanwhile Sunnis continue to grow in numbers and enjoy the life that God has given them, though difficult, and we Christians whine about everything while having more than any other group on the globe.

:doubt:

Children will emulate the attitudes and behaviors they observe in their parents.

My cousin has 4 boys and a daughter.
My cousin is a straight business man and has 3 straight sons and a gay son.
My cousin is as good a person and role model as ever.
His son was born gay with an attraction to those of the same sex.
His gay son went to Harvard and has a MBA and now works in NY as a stock broker.
Your opinions are just that, opinions with no basis in fact.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with him.
You are wrong as your beliefs are religous and not rational.
Beliefs are not right or wrong. They are beliefs only.
Your beliefs are never fact and you have no facts.

Bullshit!

Prove that his son was born gay!

You cant and that is a FACT.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you consistently mock people of faith, but then have no problem using it when it suits your agenda?? FUBAR

How is stating I have no mystical beliefs mocking people of faith? I don't believe in the supernatural or the occult. I only mock those who insist the world is a few thousand years old or that we where shimmered into being from dirt or try to force their religion on me. Other than that, I leave them alone.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you consistently mock people of faith, but then have no problem using it when it suits your agenda?? FUBAR

How is stating I have no mystical beliefs mocking people of faith? I don't believe in the supernatural or the occult. I only mock those who insist the world is a few thousand years old or that we where shimmered into being from dirt or try to force their religion on me. Other than that, I leave them alone.

You know you were mocking, so what is the point of denying it?

You consider it 'forcing your religion on me' when Christians simply express their opinions.

Go fuck off.

His gay son went to Harvard and has a MBA and now works in NY as a stock broker.

Bullshit!

Have you ever sucked a cactus? Kinda speaks for itself.

182boner.jpg

You consider it 'forcing your religion on me' when Christians simply express their opinions.

Go fuck off.

Wrong. When the religious attempt to deny civil rights to a group of people, they can't hide behind their religion.

So far as I know, there is no evidence that homosexuality is genetic or not. No real proof either way, but to me it makes no difference. Whether an individual makes that choice or it is made for him/her, the rest of us have no right to deny that person the same civil rights as anyone else. You have a right to your opinion, but you do not have a right to impose your opinion on anyone else.

Bullshit!

Have you ever sucked a cactus?

No, I havent, but I am sure you can probably tell me all about it.

So far as I know, there is no evidence that homosexuality is genetic or not. No real proof either way, but to me it makes no difference. Whether an individual makes that choice or it is made for him/her, the rest of us have no right to deny that person the same civil rights as anyone else. You have a right to your opinion, but you do not have a right to impose your opinion on anyone else.

Sure we do, and we do it all the time.

Is it your opinion that the FDA should control drugs and keep them off the market until they have finished testing them? If so, why do you force your opinon on me?

The same goes for speed limits, school uniforms, laws against polygamy, laws against selling body parts, etc.

Most of what underlies the vast majority of laws we have in this country is media-driven, advertising fed opinion that has no more validity than someones misconstrued notion of what the Bible tells them on any subject.

Go fuck off.

Wrong. When the religious attempt to deny civil rights to a group of people, they can't hide behind their religion.

Where in the Constitution does it say that marriage is a right?

If it is a civil right, then why cant polygamists marry however they want to as well?

Maybe some people are just born to have many wives like you think gays are.

Sure we do, and we do it all the time.

Is it your opinion that the FDA should control drugs and keep them off the market until they have finished testing them? If so, why do you force your opinon on me?

The same goes for speed limits, school uniforms, laws against polygamy, laws against selling body parts, etc.

Most of what underlies the vast majority of laws we have in this country is media-driven, advertising fed opinion that has no more validity than someones misconstrued notion of what the Bible tells them on any subject.

You think because I might agree with the FDA's decision to keep a certain drug off the market until they're sure it's safe means I'm forcing my opinion on you? That's one fucked up point of view dude.

God didn't create gays

They "chose" the perversion of homosexuality as their lifestyle all by themselves.

Tell us how you chose your sexuality.
Many folks like you claim homosexuality is a perversion and that homosexuals are immoral.

Why would anyone ever choose to be persecuted?

Why would anyone choose suicide?

Sin is a sickness.

Biology speaks for itself. Biologically "speaking" you are either male or female. Who you choose to partner with, to "love" is your choice. That choice is irrelevant until you decide that your choice entitles you to special considerations socially. PDA's of any sort are abhorrent publically. Who you fuck privately is your choice, and of no concern to others. Why try to make your choice of sexual partners grounds for some kind of special consideration.

Forum List

Back