How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

God doesn't create gays. He creates only straight people...but some of them are touched by the hand of Satan, which turns them into gays and whatnot.

how do you know that?

LOL! He doesn't. You have to pity these people who know how god feels, what he says, how he thinks etc. They've got their heads up their asses so far that they'll never see daylight nor smell fresh air again.

God it'd be nice for it to be a choice.

Seems like you have a lot better chance to be well off financially if you're gay. Don't have to worry if the birth control works or not, no accidents.

Instead I was born straight and have to live with being broke and worrying about whether or not my gf's birth control works. Same thing with gays who were born gay and the negatives that go along with that lifestyle.

Seems like the straight people who worry so much about gays are more likely to be closeted gays themself who are stricken with insecurity likely because of fundamental anti-gay type of upbringing. Marcus Bachman is a perfect example.

Parents are role models to their children.

Children will emulate the attitudes and behaviors they observe in their parents.

If their parents are gay.

Children will think it is normal and how they are to act in society.

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals, just as heterosexuality is normal for heterosexuals.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I discovered I am.

Is homosexuality genetic? No proof of that yet.

By that reasoning we could just as easily say murder is normal for murderes, rape is normal for rapist, pedophila is normal for pedophiles.

God made them all, so we should just accept them!

:cuckoo:

That would be the natural consequence of liberal group think.

Children will emulate the attitudes and behaviors they observe in their parents.

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals, just as heterosexuality is normal for heterosexuals.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I discovered I am.

By that reasoning we could just as easily say murder is normal for murderes, rape is normal for rapist, pedophila is normal for pedophiles.

But you have a reason to hate all those other groups, you have no reason to hate gays.

Most especially you can't use the religion excuse, hating gays is the exact opposite of what Jesus preached.

Its more than that isn't it? We are giving instruction on now normal gay is throughout our society. In schools, through the popular media. To be normal is to be if not gay, then bisexuality can be marginally accepted.

How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around? - YouTube

I thought this video was very intelligent. And I have no mystical beliefs.

The church is very predictable based upon it's history:

1) The church required infant baptism for a thousand years. After people began to doubt that a loving god would burn an infant in eternal hell and protested...the church stopped requiring it. The scripture is still there

2) The church hunted, tortured and killed young women who had been accused of witchcraft for thousands of years. When ordinary people reali ed that there is no such thing as a witch the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

3) The church tolerated and often accomodated slavery for thousands of years but when the "Free Man" concept began they shut up. The scripture is still there.

4) The church required the submission of women and kept them pregnant and at home for thousands of years but after the various women's movements demanded equality the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

5) After preaching hundreds of billions of hell fire and brimstone sermons across thousands of years when the public began to reject the eternal flames concept guess what....the church began to say it was all a misunderstanding and translation problem so we now have a flame free hell. The scripture is still there.

6) The church has condemned homosexuality and been responsible for the torture and killing of enormous numbers of human's who were born a certain way and had to either hide their lifestyle or falsely reject it. This has continued since the gospel was first preached but now modern lifestyles have even accomodated church membership for many homosexuals. The scripture is still there.

Religion is a man's game written for their own interests and and anyone who fails to see the truth in the conceived image of primitive mankind and the similarities to their conceived god which reflects their own weakness has either been brainwashed with the bullschit or is very ill informed or naive.

oldman_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around? - YouTube

I thought this video was very intelligent. And I have no mystical beliefs.

The church is very predictable based upon it's history:

1) The church required infant baptism for a thousand years. After people began to doubt that a loving god would burn an infant in eternal hell and protested...the church stopped requiring it. The scripture is still there

2) The church hunted, tortured and killed young women who had been accused of witchcraft for thousands of years. When ordinary people reali ed that there is no such thing as a witch the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

3) The church tolerated and often accomodated slavery for thousands of years but when the "Free Man" concept began they shut up. The scripture is still there.

4) The church required the submission of women and kept them pregnant and at home for thousands of years but after the various women's movements demanded equality the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

5) After preaching hundreds of billions of hell fire and brimstone sermons across thousands of years when the public began to reject the eternal flames concept guess what....the church began to say it was all a misunderstanding and translation problem so we now have a flame free hell. The scripture is still there.

6) The church has condemned homosexuality and been responsible for the torture and killing of enormous numbers of human's who were born a certain way and had to either hide their lifestyle or falsely reject it. This has continued since the gospel was first preached but now modern lifestyles have even accomodated church membership for many homosexuals. The scripture is still there.

Religion is a man's game written for their own interests and and anyone who fails to see the truth in the conceived image of primitive mankind and the similarities to their conceived god which reflects their own weakness has either been brainwashed with the bullschit or is very ill informed or naive.

oldman_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

I remember all those things except the homosexual part from some writings of Mark Twain's so don't give me all the credit.

I also like this one from a special human being:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature." ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

God must intend for malaria to kill so many people or He would not have created the mosquito.

God must intend for malaria to kill so many people or He would not have created the mosquito.

Back in the 1960's I was in the TN national guards. We used to take ten M-48 medium Patton tanks into the south GA swamps at Ft. Stewart every year in July or August. I'm not gonna' say south GA had the biggest mosquitos in the world but once I saw one standing flat footed screwing a chicken.:eusa_angel:

God doesn't create gays. He creates only straight people...but some of them are touched by the hand of Satan, which turns them into gays and whatnot.

how do you know that?

LOL! He doesn't. You have to pity these people who know how god feels, what he says, how he thinks etc. They've got their heads up their asses so far that they'll never see daylight nor smell fresh air again.

Have you looked in a mirror lately?

God made both of us.

But you have a reason to hate all those other groups, you have no reason to hate gays.

Most especially you can't use the religion excuse, hating gays is the exact opposite of what Jesus preached.

I don't "hate" gays, I just don't believe homosexuality is normal and healthy.

And Jesus taught us all to reject sin. Not to compromise with evil. So sorry, but I am not going to compromise on my view of homosexuality, because I know it is a disgusting act.

So, have fun teaching your children that homosexuality is perfectly normal and healthy, and that you hope they end up being gay. The rest of us won't follow your lead.

And Jesus taught us all to reject sin. Not to compromise with evil. So sorry, but I am not going to compromise on my view of homosexuality, because I know it is a disgusting act.

So, have fun teaching your children that homosexuality is perfectly normal and healthy, and that you hope they end up being gay. The rest of us won't follow your lead.

Sure you don't hate gays. I believe you.....................

Jesus taught you to love thy neighbor, not love thy neighbor unless he or she is gay.

I didn't mean to get your hopes up, it's very unlikely that my future children end up gay.

Jesus taught you to love thy neighbor, not love thy neighbor unless he or she is gay.

I didn't mean to get your hopes up, it's very unlikely that my future children end up gay.

So you love pedophiles and murders? You know, because Jesus taught you to love thy neighbor?

Funny how you queer-enabling liberals get just as insulted as anyone else at the thought of your own children being gay.

Last edited:

So you love pedophiles and murders? You know, because Jesus taught you to love thy neighbor?

Funny how you queer-enabling liberals get just as insulted as anyone else at the thought of your own children being gay.

I'm not a christian, you are, so you should at least to pretend to follow his teachings.

According to his teachings, yes you should love pedophiles and murderers. However you plan on doing that, making them better, fixing them, whatever.

I'm not insulted when you claim my kids will be gay. You're just as likely to have gay kids as I am, you're just more likely to throw them out on the street if they are.

Once homosexuality is normal then anyone who isn't homosexual or at least bisexual will have to be cured of their abnormality.

I'm not a christian, you are, so you should at least to pretend to follow his teachings.

According to his teachings, yes you should love pedophiles and murderers. However you plan on doing that, making them better, fixing them, whatever.

I'm not insulted when you claim my kids will be gay. You're just as likely to have gay kids as I am, you're just more likely to throw them out on the street if they are.

Ah, so you're not a Christian but you think you know the religion better than Christians so you will sit there and tell us how we should be better Christians.

And if you're really not insulted by the idea of your own children being gay, why wouldn't you just teach them to be gay? I mean if its normal and healthy, why not?
Of course we both know the answer to that. You know deep down its a disgusting lifestyle.

But hey, continue with your self-contradictory arguements: "Love gays and pedophiles like a good Christian!" "Homosexuals are normal people, My children won't be homos!"

Ah, so you're not a Christian but you think you know the religion better than Christians so you will sit there and tell us how we should be better Christians.

And if you're really not insulted by the idea of your own children being gay, why wouldn't you just teach them to be gay? I mean if its normal and healthy, why not?
Of course we both know the answer to that. You know deep down its a disgusting lifestyle.

But hey, continue with your self-contradictory arguements: "Love gays and pedophiles like a good Christian!" "Homosexuals are normal people, My children won't be homos!"

I'll confidently say I know the teachings of Jesus better than you do.

I'm not insulted by them being straight either, I won't need to teach them. They'll either naturally be attracted to the opposite or the same sex, most likely opposite. You can't teach a girl who likes girls to like guys, no matter how hard your church pretends it can.

Jesus says to love them, not me. If you can openly mock his teachings, that's up to you, makes no difference to me. It's just you who pretends to be a good christian on this board. Your act isn't very good though, to be honest.

Forum List

Back