How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

God created rdean.

He must want him around....maybe to serve as an example for others....who knows?

Last edited:
So far as I know, there is no evidence that homosexuality is genetic or not. No real proof either way, but to me it makes no difference. Whether an individual makes that choice or it is made for him/her, the rest of us have no right to deny that person the same civil rights as anyone else. You have a right to your opinion, but you do not have a right to impose your opinion on anyone else.

Sure we do, and we do it all the time.

Is it your opinion that the FDA should control drugs and keep them off the market until they have finished testing them? If so, why do you force your opinon on me?

The same goes for speed limits, school uniforms, laws against polygamy, laws against selling body parts, etc.

Most of what underlies the vast majority of laws we have in this country is media-driven, advertising fed opinion that has no more validity than someones misconstrued notion of what the Bible tells them on any subject.

You think because I might agree with the FDA's decision to keep a certain drug off the market until they're sure it's safe means I'm forcing my opinion on you? That's one fucked up point of view dude.

No, I am saying that the length of time the FDA takes to validate drugs is based on opinion, and nothing scientific or whatever.

Criticism of the Food and Drug Administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The economist Milton Friedman has claimed that the regulatory process is inherently biased against approval of some worthy drugs, because the adverse effects of wrongfully banning a useful drug are undetectable, while the consequences of mistakenly approving a harmful drug are highly publicised and that therefore the FDA will take the action that will result in the least public condemnation of the FDA regardless of the health consequences.[4]

Friedman has also argued that delays in the approval process have cost lives.[5] Prior to passage of the Kefauver Harris Amendment in 1962, the average time from the filing of an investigational new drug application (IND) to approval was 7 months. By 1998, it took an average of 7.3 years from the date of filing to approval.[6] Prior to the 1990s, the mean time for new drug approvals was shorter in Europe than in the United States, although that difference has since disappeared.[7]

Concerns about the length of the drug approval process were brought to the fore early in the AIDS epidemic. In the late 1980s, ACT-UP and other HIV activist organizations accused the FDA of unnecessarily delaying the approval of medications to fight HIV and opportunistic infections, and staged large protests, such as a confrontational October 11, 1988 action at the FDA campus which resulted in nearly 180 arrests.[8] In August 1990, Louis Lasagna, then chairman of a presidential advisory panel on drug approval, estimated that thousands of lives were lost each year due to delays in approval and marketing of drugs for cancer and AIDS.[9] Partly in response to these criticisms, the FDA introduced expedited approval of drugs for life-threatening diseases and expanded pre-approval access to drugs for patients with limited treatment options.[10] All of the initial drugs approved for the treatment of HIV/AIDS were approved through accelerated approval mechanisms. For example, a "treatment IND" was issued for the first HIV drug, AZT, in 1985, and approval was granted 2 years later, in 1987.[11] Three of the first 5 HIV medications were approved in the United States before they were approved in any other country.

People die while waiting for the FDA to approve medications. Why not let people make their own decisions if properly informed of the risks?

Last edited:
So far as I know, there is no evidence that homosexuality is genetic or not. No real proof either way, but to me it makes no difference. Whether an individual makes that choice or it is made for him/her, the rest of us have no right to deny that person the same civil rights as anyone else. You have a right to your opinion, but you do not have a right to impose your opinion on anyone else.

Sure we do, and we do it all the time.

Is it your opinion that the FDA should control drugs and keep them off the market until they have finished testing them? If so, why do you force your opinon on me?

The same goes for speed limits, school uniforms, laws against polygamy, laws against selling body parts, etc.

Most of what underlies the vast majority of laws we have in this country is media-driven, advertising fed opinion that has no more validity than someones misconstrued notion of what the Bible tells them on any subject.

You think because I might agree with the FDA's decision to keep a certain drug off the market until they're sure it's safe means I'm forcing my opinion on you? That's one fucked up point of view dude.

jim's a taco short of the full combo platter, if you catch my drift.

Biology speaks for itself. Biologically "speaking" you are either male or female. Who you choose to partner with, to "love" is your choice. That choice is irrelevant until you decide that your choice entitles you to special considerations socially. PDA's of any sort are abhorrent publically. Who you fuck privately is your choice, and of no concern to others. Why try to make your choice of sexual partners grounds for some kind of special consideration.

tell me about the day you chose to be heterosexual.

surely it must have been memorable for you

How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

God doesn't create gays. He creates only straight people...but some of them are touched by the hand of Satan, which turns them into gays and whatnot.

I dont think that Satan can turn anyone. He can only tempt and the person targetted can then choose to do right or wrong.

There are plenty of gays who do not have gay sex as sexual preferences come in a wide variety of persuasions, from the asexual to the bisexual obsessive.

We each shape our own character by all the little choices we make day in and day out.

Biology speaks for itself. Biologically "speaking" you are either male or female. Who you choose to partner with, to "love" is your choice. That choice is irrelevant until you decide that your choice entitles you to special considerations socially. PDA's of any sort are abhorrent publically. Who you fuck privately is your choice, and of no concern to others. Why try to make your choice of sexual partners grounds for some kind of special consideration.

Was for me. Sweet Mary, Mother of God, I thought I'd gone to heaven. My toes curled up and every nerve in my body when YAHOO!

It was late spring when I was in seventh grade when a new student came in to class. Her name was Mary Sasaki and she was the tallest girl in class ( which meant at the time she was the tallest kid in class) and she had long dark brown hair and a musical laugh. We had to finish the story "Lady or the Tiger" with 400 words or more and she wrote a farcical and funny ending in which the princess had managed to open a passage between the lady and the tiger and the tiger was sitting sated beneath the chair where the lady should have been.

I fell in love with her amazing oriental beauty and her otherworldly intelligence and her fantastic sense of humor.

True story.

Parents are role models to their children.

Children will emulate the attitudes and behaviors they observe in their parents.

If their parents are gay.

Children will think it is normal and how they are to act in society.

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals, just as heterosexuality is normal for heterosexuals.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I am.
Yes, God made you. But he didn't make you a homosexual.

He made you a woman with all of the functioning parts and plumbing that a normal woman needs to have heterosexual intercourse and give birth to babys.

But you have made the "choice" not to use your female parts in a natural and normal way as God made you.

And embrace a lifestyle that rejects the natural for the unnatural.

Apparently, God doesn't always get it right. It is an indisputable fact that some people are born with both a vagina and a penis (what, you‘ve never heard of a hermaphrodite??). Perhaps you can answer this question: When someone is part male and part female, possessing both a vagina and a penis, with whom does that person have sex without offending the Omniscient and Omnipotent God who made him/her that way?

I remember a highly publicized story of a teenaged “boy” who experienced rectal bleeding. However, when his parents took him to a doctor, it was discovered that the rectal bleeding was actual a menstrual flow. This unfortunate youngster had the outward appearances of a male, but inside was mostly female. Would you be surprised that this “male” preferred frilly pink things to typical guy things, and that he eventually opted for the corrective surgery that more closely matched his outward appearance with his internal composition and emotional disposition? I suppose he could have remained as God created him …. with a womb, ovaries and a penis; however, corrective surgery seemed to make a hell of a lot more sense.

Plumbing alone does not determine one's sexuality. I remember one case that involved a man who had transgender surgery to become a woman. She appeared on TV with another woman she introduced as her lover, and someone in the audience asked her why she didn't stay a man if she wanted to make love to a woman. She told the audience that wanting to be a woman was one thing, and wanting to make love to women was another. You seem to think that sexual choices are based solely on physical characteristics (plumbing), and this is not true. There is an emotional component as well. Unfortunately, God does not always put a male mind in a male's body and a female mind in a female's body.

A question for all the straight guys: Just for the record, how old were you when you made a choice to prefer women to men? If you say you always preferred women to men, then you must have been born that way. The same thing would apply to gays; they didn't make a choice to feel the way they do. It just happened that way.

I guess i don't understand the premise. Just because something exists doesn't necessarily mean it is an endorsement by God. You could apply that to anything so i don't get the point.

How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around? - YouTube

I thought this video was very intelligent. And I have no mystical beliefs.

The church is very predictable based upon it's history:

1) The church required infant baptism for a thousand years. After people began to doubt that a loving god would burn an infant in eternal hell and protested...the church stopped requiring it. The scripture is still there

2) The church hunted, tortured and killed young women who had been accused of witchcraft for thousands of years. When ordinary people reali ed that there is no such thing as a witch the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

3) The church tolerated and often accomodated slavery for thousands of years but when the "Free Man" concept began they shut up. The scripture is still there.

4) The church required the submission of women and kept them pregnant and at home for thousands of years but after the various women's movements demanded equality the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

5) After preaching hundreds of billions of hell fire and brimstone sermons across thousands of years when the public began to reject the eternal flames concept guess what....the church began to say it was all a misunderstanding and translation problem so we now have a flame free hell. The scripture is still there.

6) The church has condemned homosexuality and been responsible for the torture and killing of enormous numbers of human's who were born a certain way and had to either hide their lifestyle or falsely reject it. This has continued since the gospel was first preached but now modern lifestyles have even accomodated church membership for many homosexuals. The scripture is still there.

Religion is a man's game written for their own interests and and anyone who fails to see the truth in the conceived image of primitive mankind and the similarities to their conceived god which reflects their own weakness has either been brainwashed with the bullschit or is very ill informed or naive.

Last edited:
Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals, just as heterosexuality is normal for heterosexuals.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I am.
Yes, God made you. But he didn't make you a homosexual.

He made you a woman with all of the functioning parts and plumbing that a normal woman needs to have heterosexual intercourse and give birth to babys.

But you have made the "choice" not to use your female parts in a natural and normal way as God made you.

And embrace a lifestyle that rejects the natural for the unnatural.

Apparently, God doesn't always get it right. It is an indisputable fact that some people are born with both a vagina and a penis (what, you‘ve never heard of a hermaphrodite??). Perhaps you can answer this question: When someone is part male and part female, possessing both a vagina and a penis, with whom does that person have sex without offending the Omniscient and Omnipotent God who made him/her that way?

I remember a highly publicized story of a teenaged “boy” who experienced rectal bleeding. However, when his parents took him to a doctor, it was discovered that the rectal bleeding was actual a menstrual flow. This unfortunate youngster had the outward appearances of a male, but inside was mostly female. Would you be surprised that this “male” preferred frilly pink things to typical guy things, and that he eventually opted for the corrective surgery that more closely matched his outward appearance with his internal composition and emotional disposition? I suppose he could have remained as God created him …. with a womb, ovaries and a penis; however, corrective surgery seemed to make a hell of a lot more sense.

Plumbing alone does not determine one's sexuality. I remember one case that involved a man who had transgender surgery to become a woman. She appeared on TV with another woman she introduced as her lover, and someone in the audience asked her why she didn't stay a man if she wanted to make love to a woman. She told the audience that wanting to be a woman was one thing, and wanting to make love to women was another. You seem to think that sexual choices are based solely on physical characteristics (plumbing), and this is not true. There is an emotional component as well. Unfortunately, God does not always put a male mind in a male's body and a female mind in a female's body.

A question for all the straight guys: Just for the record, how old were you when you made a choice to prefer women to men? If you say you always preferred women to men, then you must have been born that way. The same thing would apply to gays; they didn't make a choice to feel the way they do. It just happened that way.

You are confusing them.
You are speaking facts instead of religous beliefs.

How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around? - YouTube

I thought this video was very intelligent. And I have no mystical beliefs.

The church is very predictable based upon it's history:

1) The church required infant baptism for a thousand years. After people began to doubt that a loving god would burn an infant in eternal hell and protested...the church stopped requiring it. The scripture is still there

2) The church hunted, tortured and killed young women who had been accused of witchcraft for thousands of years. When ordinary people reali ed that there is no such thing as a witch the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

3) The church tolerated and often accomodated slavery for thousands of years but when the "Free Man" concept began they shut up. The scripture is still there.

4) The church required the submission of women and kept them pregnant and at home for thousands of years but after the various women's movements demanded equality the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

5) After preaching hundreds of billions of hell fire and brimstone sermons across thousands of years when the public began to reject the eternal flames concept guess what....the church began to say it was all a misunderstanding and translation problem so we now have a flame free hell. The scripture is still there.

6) The church has condemned homosexuality and been responsible for the torture and killing of enormous numbers of human's who were born a certain way and had to either hide their lifestyle or falsely reject it. This has continued since the gospel was first preached but now modern lifestyles have even accomodated church membership for many homosexuals. The scripture is still there.

Religion is a man's game written for their own interests and and anyone who fails to see the truth in the conceived image of primitive mankind and the similarities to their conceived god which reflects their own weakness has either been brainwashed with the bullschit or is very ill informed or naive.

Religous beliefs that label one group of folk as inferior to another based on nothing but beliefs is fucked up.

I'm not entirely sure GOD has all that much to do with it.

That same GOD must like really stupid people, too.

Lord knows he made oodles of those, too.

Maybe we ought not drag GOD into this issue, eh?

What "scriptures are still there"? Which Scriptures refer to infant baptism and on and on?

I'm not entirely sure GOD has all that much to do with it.

That same GOD must like really stupid people, too.

Lord knows he made oodles of those, too.

Maybe we ought not drag GOD into this issue, eh?
Bwaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

Parents are role models to their children.

Children will emulate the attitudes and behaviors they observe in their parents.

If their parents are gay.

Children will think it is normal and how they are to act in society.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I discovered I am.

Is homosexuality genetic? No proof of that yet.

By that reasoning we could just as easily say murder is normal for murderes, rape is normal for rapist, pedophila is normal for pedophiles.

God made them all, so we should just accept them!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back