How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around?

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXpOA3jPC04&feature=g-vrec&context=G2d0f9adRVAAAAAAAABg]How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around? - YouTube[/ame]

I thought this video was very intelligent. And I have no mystical beliefs.

God didn't create gays

They "chose" the perversion of homosexuality as their lifestyle all by themselves.

Some of us inherited it from our parents.
Homosexuality is not a biological trait that can be genetically passed down to your children.

But it can be passed down as a learned behavior to the children raised by a gay parent(s)

God didn't create gays

They "chose" the perversion of homosexuality as their lifestyle all by themselves.

Homosexuality is not a biological trait that can be genetically passed down to your children.

But it can be passed down as a learned behavior to the children raised by a gay parent(s)

We don't know that for certain. I wasn't raised solely by a gay parent. Most of my parenting years were with heterosexuals.

My father was in the closet. He was not living an openly gay life. I didn't learn to be gay from him.

I forgot how obstinate you can be on this topic.

It's a good thing I know you like me as a person.

Last edited:
Parents are role models to their children.

Children will emulate the attitudes and behaviors they observe in their parents.

If their parents are gay.

Children will think it is normal and how they are to act in society.

Children will emulate the attitudes and behaviors they observe in their parents.

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals, just as heterosexuality is normal for heterosexuals.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I discovered I am.

Is homosexuality genetic? No proof of that yet.

Last edited:

Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals, just as heterosexuality is normal for heterosexuals.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I am.
Yes, God made you. But he didn't make you a homosexual.

He made you a woman with all of the functioning parts and plumbing that a normal woman needs to have heterosexual intercourse and give birth to babys.

But you have made the "choice" not to use your female parts in a natural and normal way as God made you.

And embrace a lifestyle that rejects the natural for the unnatural.

God didn't create gays

Who cares? What business is it of anyone, sans the two or more who're gathered to celebrate carnal knowledge of at least one other consenting adult?
It's an opinion!

Trust me dude... kids get more of their values from society in general via the media than their parents. There are simply too many choices that are far to rapidly changing for that not to be true.

God made both of us.

The entire culture I grew up in was heterosexual. Nobody made me gay. I am gay. It's what I am.
Yes, God made you. But he didn't make you a homosexual.

He made you a woman with all of the functioning parts and plumbing that a normal woman needs to have heterosexual intercourse and give birth to babys.

But you have made the "choice" not to use your female parts in a natural and normal way as God made you.

And embrace a lifestyle that rejects the natural for the unnatural.

That's your opinion, not a fact. It is the prerogative of every human to choose how they feel about stuff.

You have no right to accuse someone of 'unnatural' feelings. Absolutely none.

God didn't create gays

Tell us how you chose your sexuality.
Many folks like you claim homosexuality is a perversion and that homosexuals are immoral.

Why would anyone ever choose to be persecuted?

My cousin has 4 boys and a daughter.
My cousin is a straight business man and has 3 straight sons and a gay son.
My cousin is as good a person and role model as ever.
His son was born gay with an attraction to those of the same sex.
His gay son went to Harvard and has a MBA and now works in NY as a stock broker.
Your opinions are just that, opinions with no basis in fact.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with him.
You are wrong as your beliefs are religous and not rational.
Beliefs are not right or wrong. They are beliefs only.
Your beliefs are never fact and you have no facts.

Forum List

Back