How does it feel being white?

Maybe blacks need to act white.

Blacks were the first humans. Closer to the ape ancestors, correct? White is a more evolved species of human. That's a fact.

This is absolutely vile. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I don't mean it to be insulting. We came from pre man. The first men were black. Therefore white is the more evolved or newer breed of human.

For whatever reason the white gene mutation was a positive one because look at how we wound up. Natural selection and survival of the fittest....

Aw, look at the little dummy who doesn't understand evolution...
Explain it then. Explain how or where I'm wrong. Don't just say that and crawl back into your gook hole.
You are wrong because, along with your many deductive flaws, your underlying and profound lack of understanding of natural selection and genetics literally makes my teeth hurt. You, sir, are a bigot who has merely twisted your poor understanding of scientific facts to justify your irrational racism.

That said, you have every right to your opinion regardless of whether it makes you look like a douchebags or not. So, carry on in case noobs show up and they are unsure which one of us is the douchebag.
Fact. Blacks came first. Fact. Whites are the dominant race now. For whatever reasons it happened blacks didn't spread out and conquer, whites did. For whatever reason whites were in a position to enslave blacks, not visa versa.

I'm not trying to be racist you just can't debate this so you're getting defensive. You and unkotard can eat my dicks. Lol

I don't mean it to be insulting. We came from pre man. The first men were black. Therefore white is the more evolved or newer breed of human.

For whatever reason the white gene mutation was a positive one because look at how we wound up. Natural selection and survival of the fittest....

Explain it then. Explain how or where I'm wrong. Don't just say that and crawl back into your gook hole.
You are wrong because, along with your many deductive flaws, your underlying and profound lack of understanding of natural selection and genetics literally makes my teeth hurt. You, sir, are a bigot who has merely twisted your poor understanding of scientific facts to justify your irrational racism.

That said, you have every right to your opinion regardless of whether it makes you look like a douchebags or not. So, carry on in case noobs show up and they are unsure which one of us is the douchebag.
Still haven't pointed out how I'm wrong.

Sorry bub. The burden of proof is on you. Human beings are human beings, and nobody here is going to fall into the trap of trying to prove that to a bigot such as yourself.

Fact. Blacks came first. Fact. Whites are the dominant race now. For whatever reasons it happened blacks didn't spread out and conquer, whites did. For whatever reason whites were in a position to enslave blacks, not visa versa.

I'm not trying to be racist you just can't debate this so you're getting defensive. You and unkotard can eat my dicks. Lol

Just Fuck Off.

Go Away and Fuck Off.

How does it feel being white-Great! I walk into a store and get free stuff, I can murder people without going to jail, and get a job without any degree or experience from anywhere ;) Man I love being white :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White skin is not a sign of being better or worse. It is a sign that the wearer is best suited for living in the far north. Pale skin is found up there. The further south you go, the darker the skin. That is all

You all need to get out and work on a farmers tan...
Don't haveta work on it, just walk outside for five minutes up here in the high desert.........
Now all of those in the northwest it's not how brown one gets, it's how moisture laden and wrinkly they look....... :eusa_whistle:

Are you implying we cant handle that big sky fireball? lol

idk I have a pretty great tan this summer. High 90s one week then low 80s the next...not too bad.
Air conditioner would make it more bearable though...we all say we dont need it up here...and we do!!!

Don't haveta work on it, just walk outside for five minutes up here in the high desert.........
Now all of those in the northwest it's not how brown one gets, it's how moisture laden and wrinkly they look....... :eusa_whistle:

idk I have a pretty great tan this summer. High 90s one week then low 80s the next...not too bad.
Air conditioner would make it more bearable though...we all say we dont need it up here...and we do!!!
Ya'll can actually see it through the rain clouds? Cool!!

:D

in the summer Im a sista' and the winter Im a cracka'

a dumb answer for a dumb question Huey. :eusa_dance:

Clouds? not lately lol

Clouds? not lately lol
So y'all can't get your normal rain tan. Must be hell....... :D

Clouds? not lately lol
So y'all can't get your normal rain tan. Must be hell....... :D

I see your from Texas...I lived there as a kid for a couple years.
If Im still posting here come winter..I want it to snow down there and close the whole state down. I will laughhh my ass off.
Get off the road, chain the tires vern, its a snowflake!!!:lmao:

Now tell the truth now,how's it really feel being white?

I never really thought about it.

I simply live my live as a peaceful American respecting my peaceful neighbors, shunning and avoiding those who are not peaceful or do not respect our peaceful neighbors.

It feels like nothing.

How does it feel being black, Huey?

Forum List

Back