How does it feel being white?

Never thought about it...

Can't compare it to anything else as I have never been anything but white...

It doesn't feel like anything, it just is...

Uuuummm, let me ask my cracker side...... I'll have to get back to you on that, my dirty redskin side has made him circle the wagons and it looks like war.

You all need to get out and work on a farmers tan...
Don't haveta work on it, just walk outside for five minutes up here in the high desert.........
Now all of those in the northwest it's not how brown one gets, it's how moisture laden and wrinkly they look....... :eusa_whistle:

Now tell the truth now,how's it really feel being white?
I enjoy it quite a lot. We get whitey discounts all the time. Of course they have to scan the area and make sure no minorities are in eyesight.

Cops give us friendly warnings and let us know when me make an absent minded mistake on the roads. This of course hurts revenue as you can imagine so they have to make up for it with the minorities.

We don't have to pay full price at the gas pump either. You punch in your whitey code and it's 10% off. It will be embedded in your Costco card so you don't even need to do that!

I'm a middle aged, straight, Christian, white American male.

So the answer is "awful." I'm the most discriminated person on earth.

What chance do I have of being successful in this country?

Well at least we can tell a cop pulling us over to "Go fuck yourself" and he'll just tell us to "go home and sleep it off"

peanuts-racism2.png

Forum List

Back