Is this app racist?

Would you support or use this app?

• Yes - I think it's a good idea

• No - I think it's racist/sexist

• No - I make all buying decisions based on quality/price etc and won't consider company diversity

Results are only viewable after voting.

pabloh

Rookie
Jul 31, 2015
There's this app on kickstarter that provides users with info on the diversity in leadership at the companies that make the products they buy. The idea is that when shopping customers can look up this information on competing brands and use it to decide which brand to buy based on which company is doing better at appointing blacks. women, and other minorities in top positions in the company.

To me this seems like a good idea, but some have said doing this is racist. What do you think?
Help us build the world s first Diversity generating app by Marc Edwards Kickstarter

I wouldn't use it simply because I don't give a shit lol...but if I was I would use it to make sure I didn't buy from non whites as much as possible....

...but if I was I would use it to make sure I didn't buy from non whites as much as possible....

How do you look yourself in the mirror knowing you live your life as such a spineless fucking pussy coward everyday?

I wouldn't use it simply because I don't give a shit lol...but if I was I would use it to make sure I didn't buy from non whites as much as possible....

Please tell me you're just a sad little troll and not serious....
What is wrong with white people spending their money buying from other white people?

So you have two products one is made by a black man and the other a white man, the black man's product is superior.....

You buy from the white man just because it was a white man?

I really hope this is some BS internet tough guy persona because that's pathetic.

Forum List

Back