How does it feel being white?

I'm a middle aged, straight, Christian, white American male.

So the answer is "awful." I'm the most discriminated person on earth.

What chance do I have of being successful in this country?

Hey! Get back to work!

The best part of being white? I'm not black.

I have so much White Privilege that I'm going to auction off some of it on Ebay.

Just think: Privilege & Profiteering! Double the pleasure; double the fun!

Now tell the truth now,how's it really feel being white?
I feel safe in my white community. It's a feeling you lose in metro Detroit the closer you get to 8 mile.

We have blacks moving from Detroit into our neighborhoods and we hope what happened to Detroit in the 1970s doesn't happen again here in the suburbs.

I feel, even though I agree its not all black peoples fault their society is what it is, I feel for example the Jews Mexicans and Arabs are better at assimilating into our society. I know its easier for them to look like us but blacks go to great length to not act like us.

Maybe blacks need to act white.

Blacks were the first humans. Closer to the ape ancestors, correct? White is a more evolved species of human. That's a fact.

Blacks were the first humans. Closer to the ape ancestors, correct? White is a more evolved species of human. That's a fact.

This is absolutely vile. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm a middle aged, straight, Christian, white American male.

So the answer is "awful." I'm the most discriminated person on earth.

What chance do I have of being successful in this country?

Well at least we can tell a cop pulling us over to "Go fuck yourself" and he'll just tell us to "go home and sleep it off"
Remember when Eddie Murphy was made to look white and they showed what it was like being white? That's exactly what it's like.

This is absolutely vile. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I don't mean it to be insulting. We came from pre man. The first men were black. Therefore white is the more evolved or newer breed of human.

For whatever reason the white gene mutation was a positive one because look at how we wound up. Natural selection and survival of the fittest.

So maybe blacks should adapt some of our positive traits.

The same way white kids try to emulate blacks only instead why don't blacks try to act more ward and June cleaver or Cosby show?

Forum List

Back