Saw this on facebook.....it is accurate...and on point.....so I am posting it...

Something they all have in common: they'll never ever win the GOP presidential primaries. I wonder why? :dunno:
Well partially because unlike dems most gop voters don't vote solely based on identity politics.
That doesn't make any sense. If it were true, Dems would like them all.

No....the democrat party is racist.....but they have black racists in their party who also support big, all controlling government.....those black guys...they aren't statists or racists.....

Obama is a racist...he sat in a racist church for 20 years.....and had the racist pastor marry him and michelle and the racist pastor baptized their children.......so the one democrat in that photo...is the only real racist shown.....

Nope, it just means you like Tokens and House *******. many do...

That is an extremely racist remark. How dare you insinuate that people who don't think the way you believe they should are somehow tokens or puppets that shouldn't be taken seriously.

They are people who are intelligent and just happen to see things differently than you do. I think they have a much better hold on reality than many liberals and find it disgusting that they are called names by the left just because they don't fit into your narrow definition of what minorities should be like.

Something they all have in common: they'll never ever win the GOP presidential primaries. I wonder why? :dunno:
Well partially because unlike dems most gop voters don't vote solely based on identity politics.
That doesn't make any sense. If it were true, Dems would like them all.
Identity politics does not include conservative.

Acceptable are:
Liberal
Progressive
Black
Latino
Gay
Transgender
Democratic
Thugs
Criminals
Illegals
Muslims

Forbidden are:
White (unless white is just a secondary issue to one of the above)
Black (unless you vote democratic)
Gay (Unless you're conservative)
Muslim (unless you speak the truth)
Christian
Conservative
Republican

That is an extremely racist remark. How dare you insinuate that people who don't think the way you believe they should are somehow tokens or puppets that shouldn't be taken seriously.

They are people who are intelligent and just happen to see things differently than you do. I think they have a much better hold on reality than many liberals and find it disgusting that they are called names by the left just because they don't fit into your narrow definition of what minorities should be like.

Notice it was the lefty who used the racist slur first......see...the left and the democrats are the racists...their whole political party is the home of racism.....racists of all colors are the core groups in the democrat party.....

You think we voted for Obama because he was black? Lol nope.

But hey I hear you guys are up to 3 black people out of your 300 members in the House and Senate! That's excellent progress for the GOP! :rofl:

But hey I hear you guys are up to 3 black people out of your 300 members in the House and Senate! That's excellent progress for the GOP! :rofl:
Still thinks pigment is important ^^^^^

Truly sad

And the black politicians in your party are all racists....why would you support them?

Sure thing, but this is okay of course...
obama_liberty.jpg

Still thinks pigment is important ^^^^^

Truly sad
I KNOW that it is important to the typical socially conservative republican or democrat. A black person must first prove themselves to a social conservative, whereas they assume someone their same color or lighter is okay. And that uncomfortableness lingers in so many that there's no way the GOP will ever nominate a black person for the Presidency our lifetimes. Because the GOP is the party trying to cater to social conservatives.

Maybe you're not as socially conservative as you think gramps, and that's why you don't see it.

Forum List

Back