How does it feel being white?

I don't feel any sort of 'bad' for being born 'white,' and I wouldn't feel the same way if I were born 'black,' either.

Makes me wonder if the OP thinks white people should feel bad for being born white.

Clear this up Huey, maybe?

I don't feel any sort of 'bad' for being born 'white,' and I wouldn't feel the same way if I were born 'black,' either.

Makes me wonder if the OP thinks white people should feel bad for being born white.

Clear this up Huey, maybe?

I don't waste time feeling guilty for my actual actions. Can't imagine why I'd waste time feeling guilty for something I had no control over.

Cops were trying to redirect traffic but I had to make CVS before pharmacy close so I went through the road block. The cops started after me, soon realized I was white so they let me go.

#LovingMyWhitePrivilege

It was awesome until 2008. Then I found out every bad thing on Earth was my fault.

I was sad for a while.

Then I stopped giving a fuck.

Now....it's awesome again. White women are so fun.

Now tell the truth now,how's it really feel being white?
11pm breaking news. Another murder in Detroit. Only its no surprise because it happens all the time.

I grew up on the road in Detroit it happened on. Mcnichols or 6 mile. Very dangerous. I was fortunate to get out in 1978. Oddly my grandmother never left. Stayed until she died at age of 91. Only mugged twice in her 60s and 70s. Only reason she survived were good neighbors and bars on all the windows.

I feel sorry for black people. It's happening to them. And I agree things aren't tilted in their favor But I think black people need to figure this out for themselves.

The black community needs to push to get all young women who don't want to be mommy's implanted with iud's.

Blacks need to make up with the cops. They are your friend if you ain't doing anything wrong.

Black women need to stop screwing guys that don't have real jobs.

You are who you are, so you might as well embrace it. I love being white, wouldn't want to change it for anything.

I think people downplaying their race might be full of it. Race, religion, ethnicity these are central with how people identify in society. People would want to pretend that they are unassuming about race and don't give much consideration into it, but it's a lie, these same people are constantly on the race forum. People think about race a lot, it isnt just a superficial characteristic. To all the people that are saying they never give any consideration to race, religon or ethnicity I would ask them what kind of neighborhood do you live in. More than likely they choose to live with people who are simliar in background to themselves.

Forum List

Back