How Did Trump confuse conservatives about trade?

If China destroyed cushy liberal jobs in government and adedamia the libs would be howling and squealing like stuck pigs. But since they are mostly blue collar jobs the libs don't care.
Wait, are the economy and the unemployment rate good or bad?

You guys seem to keep flipflopping on this.

We flip flop on nothing you lying fake news hack.
HOAX HOAX HOAX lol

LOL your entire party is a hoax. Look up 'phony' in Webster's dictionary, it lists all your 2020 candidates :21:

If China destroyed cushy liberal jobs in government and adedamia the libs would be howling and squealing like stuck pigs. But since they are mostly blue collar jobs the libs don't care.

Lol! Of course not!!

So tell me, is employment going great, or is China taking all the good jobs?

^^^ this simpleton idiot thinks he's making a point. Moron, that the economy and people are doing much better under Trump doesn't mean every last citizen in every geographic area is. Countless Dem run strongholds are still struggling, shocker. Either way its no excuse for allowing China and other countries to continue unfair trade practices. You are dumber than the typical liberal, or a troll, or both.
Sucks to be caught between that conversational rock and the rhetorical hard place, doesn't it.

HOAX HOAX HOAX lol

LOL your entire party is a hoax. Look up 'phony' in Webster's dictionary, it lists all your 2020 candidates :21:
Blues you practicing what you're gonna say here when Dems win the senate and presidency?

Lol! Of course not!!

^^^ this simpleton idiot thinks he's making a point. Moron, that the economy and people are doing much better under Trump doesn't mean every last citizen in every geographic area is. Countless Dem run strongholds are still struggling, shocker. Either way its no excuse for allowing China and other countries to continue unfair trade practices. You are dumber than the typical liberal, or a troll, or both.
Sucks to be caught between that conversational rock and the rhetorical hard place, doesn't it.

You are a bit slow on the uptake aren't you. Come here lib :itsok: there now you may go I give you permission. :icon_rolleyes:

Lol! Of course not!!

Tariffs killing farmers ,blue collar workers, those in manufacturing are hurting but the 1% are doing great Are you there Blue??
Corporate farming is killing farmers faster than any tariffs, and I don't hear any of you twirps wringing your hands over that.

HOAX HOAX HOAX lol

Blues you practicing what you're gonna say here when Dems win the senate and presidency?
They are all tuning up the fauxrage.

I won't be alive in 2080.
How about in 2020?

Lol! Of course not!!

Tariffs killing farmers ,blue collar workers, those in manufacturing are hurting but the 1% are doing great Are you there Blue??
Corporate farming is killing farmers faster than any tariffs, and I don't hear any of you twirps wringing your hands over that.
How much in welfare has trump given farmers? 50 Million ,,100? Guess he knows who votes for him

Just Dem farmers and blue collar workers, we are punishing them for being Dems.
By giving America this trump dunce didn't you do enough ? Have you no pity?

Have I mocked your liberal heritage yet today?
A republican all my life Voted for gwb in 2000 Never again will I vote republican I despise them and their leaders

Lol! Of course not!!

You are a bit slow on the uptake aren't you. Come here lib :itsok: there now you may go I give you permission. :icon_rolleyes:
Permission for what dumbshit?

And I don't let my dog tell me when it's time to go for a walk, why would I let something I hold in less regard than my dog tell me anything?

How about in 2020?
Lol! Of course not!!

How much in welfare has trump given farmers? 50 Million ,,100? Guess he knows who votes for him
Nearly all the farm welfare goes to the corporate operations too, dumbass.

A republican all my life Voted for gwb in 2000 Never again will I vote republican I despise them and their leaders
Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

I really don't understand all this support for the trump tariffs. This is just a tax on us. Conservatives are supposed to be against taxes. And so far the results aren't good. The steel industry is a good example of this, lots of layoffs after the trump tariffs.

It is still clear that free trade is the way. So why the confusion?

Except that results of the last 50 years of Free Trade are not what was promised.

How about in 2020?
Lol! Of course not!!

Nearly all the farm welfare goes to the corporate operations too, dumbass.
How is that in any way a defense of the practice?

That just makes it worse.

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif
Lots of things I can tell you you wouldn't believe so why bother?

How did Obama convince the...duh...mainstream democrats that good American factory jobs were gone forever? The unemployment numbers for young Black kids was in double digits and democrats ...duh... were unaware of it or didn't give a damn. Barry Hussein used to brag about increasing food stamp usage and duh democrats thought it was a good thing. President Trump wants to fix the trade deficit and ...duh...democrats think it's a tax.

I really don't understand all this support for the trump tariffs. This is just a tax on us. Conservatives are supposed to be against taxes. And so far the results aren't good. The steel industry is a good example of this, lots of layoffs after the trump tariffs.

It is still clear that free trade is the way. So why the confusion?

Except that results of the last 50 years of Free Trade are not what was promised.
We have lots of jobs and wealth.

Forum List

Back