Should there be tariffs (after the 24 election) against ALL countries of just China or...? Poll

Well until we have the infrastructure to replace the goods and services that we trade for installed here in this country all it does is raise prices to the consumer.
I know that. But they can be increased, not eliminated.

We need to go back to America first

Tariffs are a legitimate response to correct unfair trade practices. However, they are not effective means of addressing political issues.

I know that. But they can be increased, not eliminated.

We need to go back to America first
Lol, if it actually America first. In this case it is not. No benefit at this point. Just raises the cost of the goods we purchase. If we can not make the product due to no factories or other infrastructure to produce the goods then it creates zero jobs. Just another shiny thing for idiots to look at. Produce the infrastructure then place the tariffs until then just shooting yourself in the foot.

Should there be tariffs (after the 24 election) against ALL countries of just China or...?

I listened to Nikki Haley on Bloomberg this morning on this topic

She agrees w/ Trump that China should be tariffed, but not other countries.

Well, China is definitely the most important but at this point, I am wondering if tariffs are needed on many other countries we trade with. And don't we trade with all of them? I mean, if we trade w/ China, presumably we would trade with Satan himself. Some of us don't see a dime's worth of difference...

Oh, I forgot to do the Poll and I guess once you click Save, you can't go back to do a poll.

So

1Yes
2No
3It's complicated
4not sure
Okay., I well let you put 2 + 2 together

1) JAn 18 2024

BLM proposes to open 22 million acres in Western states to solar development​

2) China to hold over 80% of global solar manufacturing capacity from 2023-26.Nov 7, 2023

Forum List

Back