Graham on Russia probe report: The day of reckoning is here

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Lindsey Graham previews the release of the DOJ report on FISA abuse and the origins of the Russia probe.

ME: My patience for the day of reckoning is getting thin.

Lindsey Graham is all Hat and no Cattle.

I'm not a fan of Lindsey either when it comes to prosecuting democrats.
I'm hoping that McConnell or one of the other leaders (Cruz/Rubio) has the brains to bring in Durham or one of the real prosecutors to prove the democrats setup Trump from day-1.

• Banned
I'm not a fan of Lindsey either when it comes to prosecuting democrats.
I'm hoping that McConnell or one of the other leaders (Cruz/Rubio) has the brains to bring in Durham or one of the real prosecutors to prove the democrats setup Trump from day-1.

If they have any sense of the political winds that are blowing they will go after the Dems full throttle

Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Lindsey Graham previews the release of the DOJ report on FISA abuse and the origins of the Russia probe.

It's already been leaked. Nothing there.

We are talking about a report....not your diaper.

However, we do know that you don't know anything about the report.

We are talking about a report....not your diaper.

However, we do know that you don't know anything about the report.

Lindsey hasn’t seen the report either but apparently we can make a thread on what he thinks is gonna be in it.

Lindsey hasn’t seen the report either but apparently we can make a thread on what he thinks is gonna be in it.

How do you know. Are you up there with him? re you in the room with him while he is reading? You don't know shit

Forum List

Back